PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
jbishop182

jbishop182's Gamercard
Question Packs won count for Happy Hour?

Hi all,

I was wondering, if I were to win, say an offline tournament in division 1 and won a gold pack. If I saved this gold pack for when there is double chance happy hour and opened it, would it have this double chance of getting an in-form or would you have to win the card during the happy hour for it to count?

Or does it even apply for a happy hour bonus at all and seen as a promotional pack rather than a standard gold pack?
jbishop182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
ashleary

Send a message via MSN to ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I would be leaning towards a NO on this question matey. I'd say that only the packs bought from the store during a 2x chance happy hour will offer an actual 2x chance.

Obviously you can still get an IF player in those packs as you can with promotional packs and the ones when you first play, but as for a packs' 'features' being altered by the hour its opened in - I'd say no.

But, I could be wrong! I'd like to think that I am and everyone could bank some packs and then open them all during a special hour.

I guess if you want a definite answer, tweet EA and ask them. They always get back to all their fans...ahem....

Nice idea though.
Amstrad CPC 464, Game Boy, SNES, Dreamcast, GBA XBOX, PSP, XBOX 360
Please follow @mouseymessages on Twitter
ashleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
Ned King

Sorry pal but no is the answer,when you win a pack its what it says on the prize section.If you win a gold its just the bog standard gold pack but like the above post says you can still win a IF player so they are worth playing for.
It would have to say beside the tournament prizes if it was a special pack,maybe they will bring a new tournament that you can win one but I doubt it,less FIFA points for EA if that happened.
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote