PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-18-2014, 07:29 PM   #1
Sizzy

Cloak and Dagger bug - other bugs I should worry about?

Okay, so since I don't just follow the story line, I triggered the cloak and dagger bug, invisible enemy. I have tried circumventing the vent tunnel, sniping, making noise, x-ray vision, and nothing helps this. So fuck it I guess. I hate when bugs aren't fixed, because they do ruin the game for a completionist.

Anyway, are there any other bugs I should be aware of? And does ignoring this quest void and other important long game achievements, such as doctorate or an ending?

Last edited by Sizzy; 10-20-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Sizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:51 AM   #2
Sizzy

Well, it looks like nothing was messed up by that. And I didn't experience any other bugs that made a quest unable to be completed.

I however didn't get foxiest of hounds. I never noticed an alarm and certainly never had all the enemies around me hostile.

The only time they were all alarmed, was in Picus, which is where they have to be alarmed, since they come in to ambush you. There is no way to not make them all appear alarmed. I read up on that and the pathing and spawning in Picus is pretty buggy.

Short game, achievements that dictate how you HAVE to play. Achievements like this are always shitty.

900/1000... Learned my lessen with trying to complete games over again that have buggy aspects to them. So no more of this game for me. If you don't care about achievements, the gameplay is okay. The dialogue is kind of a joke though.

Last edited by Sizzy; 10-20-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:42 AM   #3
USMC 90 95

USMC 90 95's Gamercard
I didn't get Foxiest of Hounds either. One time I set off an alarm and I reloaded a previous save and thought I heard an alarm going off for a little bit when the game reloaded. I got Gh and So on the levels that you could get them on and when I beat the game and it didn't pop. I guess it registered that I tripped an alarm when I reloaded it.
USMC 90 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
Sizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC 90 95 View Post
I didn't get Foxiest of Hounds either. One time I set off an alarm and I reloaded a previous save and thought I heard an alarm going off for a little bit when the game reloaded. I got Gh and So on the levels that you could get them on and when I beat the game and it didn't pop. I guess it registered that I tripped an alarm when I reloaded it.
Yeah it's too iffy for me to want to go back. It's a shame. The first game out of like 7 that I haven't 100%'ed, not for lack of trying.

Being a completionist sucks sometimes. Going the extra mile and ruining some fun for pointless points :P.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #5
USMC 90 95

USMC 90 95's Gamercard
Sometimes I'll try to complete games but if I don't or I need 2 playthroughs or more, and I won't get that many points, I'll just go onto the next game and leave the other one unfinished. It also depends on whether I like the game or not.
USMC 90 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 11:58 PM   #6
Sizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC 90 95 View Post
Sometimes I'll try to complete games but if I don't or I need 2 playthroughs or more, and I won't get that many points, I'll just go onto the next game and leave the other one unfinished. It also depends on whether I like the game or not.
Yeah, I'm the same way. I have kind of grown out of games in the recent years, so replaying games isn't always something I do. I did it for Witcher 2 a game before this one though, oddly enough, but it only took me a day to do. And it was a big difference in story.