PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Game of the Week - March 18 to March 24 (Burnout Paradise)

The first Game of the Week is Burnout Paradise. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

If you haven't played the game before, it is a ton of fun to go blasting around the map doing co-op challenges together, racing, or just messing around.

My Xbox profile is open, so feel free to check out if I am in the game and if so join my room. I will shortly post up in this thread some specific days and times I will be hosting a room. If you plan on doing the same, let others know by replying to this thread.

P.S. Make sure you have downloaded the patch to 1.9. It is a 1.2 gig download...

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.

Last edited by Creech; 03-17-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Love it and I have been sitting on this game for a month just to do some MP. Count me in:

GT Spanish Assault

I usually game from 9pm to about 1am EST.

"What is your spaghetti policy here?" - Charlie
Old 03-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Love it and I have been sitting on this game for a month just to do some MP. Count me in:

GT Spanish Assault

I usually game from 9pm to about 1am EST.
Glad to hear it! I will probably be online Monday night and then both Thursday and Friday during the day, PT. More specific times after I clarify my schedule.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I have this game but have not played it really as of yet, so I will sign up. Just send me a message whenever you guys are going to play, or I will just check and see when you are online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus, Chronicler of the History of Krynn
History should note, however, that the Light would have been doomed to failure if not for one man who chose to walk in Darkness
Old 03-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I have this game but not played it too much online from what I can remember, good choice!

Old 03-18-2013, 12:30 AM   #6
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

I will be online Monday, 6-7pm PT. Also Thursday and Friday, noon-2pm PT. Avelena and I should both be online Saturday evening, probably 5-6pm.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #7
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
If you go ahead with the Saturday night session i'll be able to join. The other times make it difficult for me due to the time differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
I refuse to use Spotify because they have no Taylor Swift albums.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #8
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
If you go ahead with the Saturday night session i'll be able to join. The other times make it difficult for me due to the time differences.
Feel free to set up your own session at the times that work for you. I just randomly created a room this morning and played for an hour with folks who just dropped in. The only sad part is that it has been so long since I played it, that while I have all my cars still, my license says I only have a learner's permit instead of my Elite license.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #9
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I'll be available Mon-fri 3:30-11:00 CST if anyone wants me to join.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:49 PM   #10
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
I thought I would add that if anyone wants to send me a friend request on xbl for these coop weeks just send a message as well so I know who you are.

I will be starting this game tonight and will be playing all week so of you see me online and want to join just let me know or just join in. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Quote:
History should note, however, that the Light would have been doomed to failure if not for one man who chose to walk in Darkness
Old 03-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #11
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

I will be hopping online in about 30 minutes if anyone wants to join.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #12
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

I will be playing for a little while now if anyone wants to join in.
EDIT: sorry something came up and I can't play right any more tonight.

Quote:

Last edited by BluWolve; 03-19-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #13
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I'll try to get on some time on Saturday, hopefully others will be available.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #14
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I will be hopping online in about 30 minutes if anyone wants to join.
Had a fun time last night...We had about 6 people in th eparty, but only you and I played. Hopefully more people go out and buy this game cause it was fun. I'm pretty sure Troy the mod said she would buy the game if I helped her with L4D, so make sure she does.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:17 AM   #15
Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
I can manage a game sometime thursday. Feel free to message me when you guys are starting.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #16
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade. View Post
I can manage a game sometime thursday. Feel free to message me when you guys are starting.
They usually post on here when they have a lobby open so keep an eye open for that.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #17
Spade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
They usually post on here when they have a lobby open so keep an eye open for that.
Fair enough, I'd prolly be on Xbox then, so it would be much more convenient to get an alert there.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Hopping on for a bit if anyone is around and interested.

Old 03-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #19
Spade.

On, waiting around. (I've edited this post like three times XD)

Last edited by Spade.; 03-21-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #20
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade. View Post
On, waiting around. (I've edited this post like three times XD)
I had a full room for a while, and then decided to get some stuff done on the site instead. Send me a friend request on LIVE and I will hit you up tomorrow or later tonight.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

I'll be hosting a room for at least the next hour if anyone wants to join.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #22
Spanish Assault

Quote:
I had a full room for a while, and then decided to get some stuff done on the site instead. Send me a friend request on LIVE and I will hit you up tomorrow or later tonight.
Quote:
I'll be hosting a room for at least the next hour if anyone wants to join.
Double post....from a mod....seriously?

I kid, I kid....I'm heading to a Daddy-Daughter dance so wont be on till late. Hopefully there will be some more lobbies this weekend. I did get a Defiance Beta code.....so I might be busy.

Old 03-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #23
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

It has been years since I went to a Daddy-Daughter dance, but oddly enough I was looking at a picture from my last one just the other day.

Anyway, my wife and I should both be on later today, probably around 5pm PT.

Old 03-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #24
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I'm down for some of this tonight, won't be available until around 9pm GMT tho.

Any chance of getting some online challenges done? Lol
Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #25
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_2 View Post
I'm down for some of this tonight, won't be available until around 9pm GMT tho.

Any chance of getting some online challenges done? Lol
Yeah, make sure you bring your mic. It is a lot harder to do the challenges if people aren't talking.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #26
UberPirateNinja

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Yeah, make sure you bring your mic. It is a lot harder to do the challenges if people aren't talking.
Ain't that the truth! Was playing earlier in the week, group of 6 randoms, 5 of us were trying to do the challenges, the 6th guy just wanted to be a prick and knock everyone out of the start zone.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #27
Spanish Assault

Quote:
It has been years since I went to a Daddy-Daughter dance, but oddly enough I was looking at a picture from my last one just the other day.

Anyway, my wife and I should both be on later today, probably around 5pm PT.
Lots of fun last night....made myself look silly dancing.

I can be on tonight after 10PM EST....not sure if anyone will be on at that time.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #28
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
I was planning on trying to get on tonight. Does anyone know if I need to buy any DLC to play with everyone?
Old 03-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #29
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenPaper18 View Post
I was planning on trying to get on tonight. Does anyone know if I need to buy any DLC to play with everyone?
Yeah there is a BIG update (Over a GB) to be able to play with other people who have DLC.

HERE you go.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #30
UberPirateNinja

What should I be looking for? Never done any of these community events
Closed Thread