PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #31
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Yeah there is a BIG update (Over a GB) to be able to play with other people who have DLC.

HERE you go.
So as long as I have 1.9 I don't have to buy the Big Surf island or Cops and Robbers DLC?
Old 03-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #32
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Lots of fun last night....made myself look silly dancing.

I can be on tonight after 10PM EST....not sure if anyone will be on at that time.
I will be running a bit late, so that is actually about when Avelena and I will be signing on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_2 View Post
What should I be looking for? Never done any of these community events
You can jump in a random room (Freeburn Online in the menu) or send one of us a FR on Live and then join our room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenPaper18 View Post
So as long as I have 1.9 I don't have to buy the Big Surf island or Cops and Robbers DLC?
That is correct. No DLC needed if you have the 1.9 patch. You can see all the content in the game that way, you just can't unlock achievements or use cars that are in the DLC.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:32 AM   #33
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Signing on in a few minutes here.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #34
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Ah man, I missed it, stupid time zones. You guys should put this kinda thing up on the front page or something, I only spotted it as someone posted in the very quiet Burnout Paradise forum.

Will definitely try to get on for some RDR next week.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #35
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_2 View Post
Ah man, I missed it, stupid time zones. You guys should put this kinda thing up on the front page or something, I only spotted it as someone posted in the very quiet Burnout Paradise forum.

Will definitely try to get on for some RDR next week.
This was mentioned before and I think it should be implemented. Why not have a spot in the news section or that side section.

Michigan Members Unite!
Old 03-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #36
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
This was mentioned before and I think it should be implemented. Why not have a spot in the news section or that side section.
Agreed. There's a 'Community & Site News' section on the front page. Put it once on the main newsfeed at the start of the week, then all week in the community/site news.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:50 AM   #37
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I tried making these sessions but my work schedule has been crazy. Hopefully I can make the next community game.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #38
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

We are done with Burnout Paradise, so closing this thread.

On to Red Dead Redemption!

Closed Thread