PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #31
TDF Monster

TDF MONSTER CO's Gamercard
Well you see the console companies go through a wonderful process to approve patches made by developers.

"First Bethesda has to write a letter in ink and quill warning Microsoft that they are about to send a patch, then that letter travels via horseback to the great valley of silicon.
Then Microsoft summons a council to determine whether to allow the receipt of a patch or not, usually they do, then they light the signal fires over the mountains to Bethesda’s headquarters that they are willing to receive the patch.
So now a great adventure gears up and travels on foot with the patch in hand and goes on an epic journey through forests, deserts, mountains which usually takes a month or two depending on how many evil Sony bandits try to stop him.
Then finally the adventurer makes it to Microsoft’s grand castle in the sky where the patch goes through vigorous testing by the worlds greatest wizards and alchemists to ensure its safe for the people, and finally when the high king Bill Gates gives it his royal seal its published on the great servers of Xbox LIVE for all the people to download.
And that’s why patches take so long."

BY MIGHTYLINK
TDF Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #32
JonnyNumber1

JonnyNumber1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDF Monster View Post
Well you see the console companies go through a wonderful process to approve patches made by developers.

"First Bethesda has to write a letter in ink and quill warning Microsoft that they are about to send a patch, then that letter travels via horseback to the great valley of silicon.
Then Microsoft summons a council to determine whether to allow the receipt of a patch or not, usually they do, then they light the signal fires over the mountains to Bethesda’s headquarters that they are willing to receive the patch.
So now a great adventure gears up and travels on foot with the patch in hand and goes on an epic journey through forests, deserts, mountains which usually takes a month or two depending on how many evil Sony bandits try to stop him.
Then finally the adventurer makes it to Microsoft’s grand castle in the sky where the patch goes through vigorous testing by the worlds greatest wizards and alchemists to ensure its safe for the people, and finally when the high king Bill Gates gives it his royal seal its published on the great servers of Xbox LIVE for all the people to download.
And that’s why patches take so long."

BY MIGHTYLINK
What a modern age we live in today.

Lol anyway apart from the update has there been anymore talk of dlc for skyrim kinda not been keeping up to date with rumours and that with skyrim.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #33
resevil239

Uggh. started this game up today thinking it had already been out. Still nothing. WTF Microsoft, this is ridiculous. I'm so glad I've all but decided to go PC next gen as my main system. Then I won't have to wait for crap like this.
resevil239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:06 AM   #34
dariuskzoot

dariuskzoot's Gamercard
Now, after a year and a half's worth of 'paid-for-by-the-gamer-public' Beta-testing Free-of-Charge ...

I wonder if Bethesda will be able to meet the November 11th, 2013 milestone for an actual, full-on,
Proper Release of a Game that actually works the way it is intended to ...

Trying to enjoy an awesome Gaming Experience like Skyrim is a bit like dating a Stripper ...

It's really, really, really kool, and all, but ....

It just always feels as if there is something about to go terribly wrong ...

Last edited by dariuskzoot; 04-05-2013 at 02:09 AM.
dariuskzoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:19 AM   #35
resevil239

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariuskzoot View Post
Now, after a year and a half's worth of 'paid-for-by-the-gamer-public' Beta-testing Free-of-Charge ...

I wonder if Bethesda will be able to meet the November 11th, 2013 milestone for an actual, full-on,
Proper Release of a Game that actually works the way it is intended to ...

Trying to enjoy an awesome Gaming Experience like Skyrim is a bit like dating a Stripper ...

It's really, really, really kool, and all, but ....

It just always feels as if there is something about to go terribly wrong ...

When are people going to stop bitching about bethesda games and their bugs?? It get some people have serious issues with the game, but for the vast majority of us there are very few bugs we run into. Hell, in my entire 100+ hours of playing the game I think the worst I've gotten is the game freezing a few times, and a few fairly common quest glitches on my second character.

these games are too big for them to playtest enough to find most of the bugs people come across. This isn't GTA or Saints row where the AI aren't too bright and only spawn near you. The characters have routines! It has to keep track of stuff that happens in places nowhere near you! THERE ARE GOING TO BE GLITCHES! Even if they spent a year just playtesting, I'm sure they would never find most of the bugs people come across.

If Your one of the few people who experience tons of crashes and game breaking bugs, then I'm sorry for your [horrible] luck (though I think most of these people just have Arcade model 360s, or whatever they are calling the new one, without a HDD, in which case thats probably what at least half the problem). But we get it! No need to keep bitching all the time! I'm sorry if this comes across as being very hostile, I'm just very sick of reading comments on every article and in every thread for every bethesda game since FO3. These games are GOING to be glitchy. It will happen, so just accept it and stop bitching! It sucks, but there is just no reasonable way for them to playtest enough to find most of these. If you like these games your going to have to deal with glitchs. Get used to it already.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #36
buggss

Quote:
Originally Posted by resevil239 View Post
When are people going to stop bitching about bethesda games and their bugs?? It get some people have serious issues with the game, but for the vast majority of us there are very few bugs we run into. Hell, in my entire 100+ hours of playing the game I think the worst I've gotten is the game freezing a few times, and a few fairly common quest glitches on my second character.

these games are too big for them to playtest enough to find most of the bugs people come across. This isn't GTA or Saints row where the AI aren't too bright and only spawn near you. The characters have routines! It has to keep track of stuff that happens in places nowhere near you! THERE ARE GOING TO BE GLITCHES! Even if they spent a year just playtesting, I'm sure they would never find most of the bugs people come across.

If Your one of the few people who experience tons of crashes and game breaking bugs, then I'm sorry for your [horrible] luck (though I think most of these people just have Arcade model 360s, or whatever they are calling the new one, without a HDD, in which case thats probably what at least half the problem). But we get it! No need to keep bitching all the time! I'm sorry if this comes across as being very hostile, I'm just very sick of reading comments on every article and in every thread for every bethesda game since FO3. These games are GOING to be glitchy. It will happen, so just accept it and stop bitching! It sucks, but there is just no reasonable way for them to playtest enough to find most of these. If you like these games your going to have to deal with glitchs. Get used to it already.
I hear a lot of what you're saying here and for the most part you're right.

However your 100 hours of game time is a very small sampling and doesn't really put you in the position of criticizing others' experiences and opinions of the game.

I have 4 heavily-played characters all well over 300 hours each, one well over 500 hours and each one has its own mixture of problems ranging from a pain in the arse but not much of a problem all the way up to DLC I've paid for not working and game-breaking problems with the main story-line which obviously makes the entire game (again that was paid for) un-playable.

If you buy a car and something small doesn't work some tolerate it and do nothing, some go ballistic over everything. If you buy a car and the engine seizes up after a week of course you're going to complain. If you buy a game or DLC that's claimed to work you expect it to. Some niggles are toleratable, some aren't but not every sale of the game is going to give the same problems as the others.

However we all know the more complex the game gets the more likely there will be glitches but honestly some of the ones we get even now should never have gotten past the testing phase. They should've ignored the 11/11/11 thing and actually made sure they spent enough time testing to make sure everyone that buys and plays the game has no issue about completing it. Some can't even manage that.
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #37
Neme6ben

neme6ben's Gamercard
The patch will probably come out next monday on both 360 and ps3. It should be available in the morning for us . I just read that in the elderscrolls forum. one of the mods received an update telling him this.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #38
dariuskzoot

dariuskzoot's Gamercard
Angry

We'll stop bitching when Game Developers stop releasing products that should never have made it past the Beta-Testing phase ....

I never had any problems when I was only at 100 hours worth of playtime either ... it wasn't until I went beyond 300 hours that things started to go all wonky ..

I have a 250 GB Elite, and the Game is fully installed on the Hard Drive ...

All auto-save options are turned off ... title updates are in place ...

There is no reason why things should not be working properly, and without constant freezing ... forcing a Hard-Reset on the console ( never good )

The reason people have been complaining about Bethesda since Fallout 3 is because that's when their Titles started siezeing up during gameplay quite regularly .... and it stands to reason that Fallout New Vegas, and now Skyrim are both plagued with the same un-fixed problems ... because it is essentially the same Game Engine with a different skin ...

Just like Red Dead Redemption could have been called 'Grand Theft Horse'

I spend good money on their products ... so I expect results ... not excuses

So, please ... stop making excuses for them ...

It should also be noted that I absolutely love Skyrim, and everything it has to offer in terms of a Gameplay experience ... I just, simply cannot stand the fact that it has become more or less unplayable ...

DKZ
FFF
Old 04-05-2013, 10:55 PM   #39
resevil239

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggss View Post
I hear a lot of what you're saying here and for the most part you're right.

However your 100 hours of game time is a very small sampling and doesn't really put you in the position of criticizing others' experiences and opinions of the game.

I have 4 heavily-played characters all well over 300 hours each, one well over 500 hours and each one has its own mixture of problems ranging from a pain in the arse but not much of a problem all the way up to DLC I've paid for not working and game-breaking problems with the main story-line which obviously makes the entire game (again that was paid for) un-playable.

If you buy a car and something small doesn't work some tolerate it and do nothing, some go ballistic over everything. If you buy a car and the engine seizes up after a week of course you're going to complain. If you buy a game or DLC that's claimed to work you expect it to. Some niggles are toleratable, some aren't but not every sale of the game is going to give the same problems as the others.

However we all know the more complex the game gets the more likely there will be glitches but honestly some of the ones we get even now should never have gotten past the testing phase. They should've ignored the 11/11/11 thing and actually made sure they spent enough time testing to make sure everyone that buys and plays the game has no issue about completing it. Some can't even manage that.
Okay I get that. I still think the people with significant bugs are in the minority (actually I'd be surprised if the majority have even broken 100 hours).

After reading DKZ's reply it sounds to me like the issue might have something to do with the game struggling to keep track of everything thats changed, like item locations and what not. I think I remember bethsda saying something about that with one of the bugs on the PS3 version.
That said, if issues really aren't cropping up till the 200 hour mark, then I just don't think thats fair to complain about. It just doesn't seem phesable to me for a dev to playtest to the extent of several 200+ hr playthroughs, or at least not enough to come across said bugs. I wouldn't be surpised if playtesters just run through main missions, the caves, ruins, ect several times in various playthroughs just to make sure things work relatively bug free.

This is a problem that I hope they will fix with future games (because something tells me its their engine, and something tells me they tried to rush it to put out skyrim as soon as they did, as big as it was), but I just don't feel its neccesary to complain so much about it being "broken" if you've been playing that long knowing the game has to keep track of so much. Iirc Todd howard said once he was surprised to hear people putting 100+ hours into the games, so you are clearly in the minority.

Basically what I'm saying is it sucks and it shouldn't have these issues, but I feel that it is a relatively unavoidable part of bethsda's games, which is why I'm so sick of hearing about it (esp 2 years after. most games don't even get patches after a year!). the only people I really feel for are the PS3 gamers who bought it. Its partially sony's fault for giving the PS3 retarded architecture that makes it hard for multiplat devs, but betheda really should have done something more than saying "its not possible to fix", even if it meant recalling PS3 copies or re-releasing a fixed version.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #40
TheBiohazard187

TheBiohazard187's Gamercard
Smile

Well now it appears i walked into a cluster Furk.

Regardless i just felt like stopping by to let you people know that bethesda announced that we will receive the update monday.
TheBiohazard187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:36 AM   #41
buggss

Quote:
Okay I get that. I still think the people with significant bugs are in the minority (actually I'd be surprised if the majority have even broken 100 hours).

After reading DKZ's reply it sounds to me like the issue might have something to do with the game struggling to keep track of everything thats changed, like item locations and what not. I think I remember bethsda saying something about that with one of the bugs on the PS3 version.
That said, if issues really aren't cropping up till the 200 hour mark, then I just don't think thats fair to complain about. It just doesn't seem phesable to me for a dev to playtest to the extent of several 200+ hr playthroughs, or at least not enough to come across said bugs. I wouldn't be surpised if playtesters just run through main missions, the caves, ruins, ect several times in various playthroughs just to make sure things work relatively bug free.

This is a problem that I hope they will fix with future games (because something tells me its their engine, and something tells me they tried to rush it to put out skyrim as soon as they did, as big as it was), but I just don't feel its neccesary to complain so much about it being "broken" if you've been playing that long knowing the game has to keep track of so much. Iirc Todd howard said once he was surprised to hear people putting 100+ hours into the games, so you are clearly in the minority.

Basically what I'm saying is it sucks and it shouldn't have these issues, but I feel that it is a relatively unavoidable part of bethsda's games, which is why I'm so sick of hearing about it (esp 2 years after. most games don't even get patches after a year!). the only people I really feel for are the PS3 gamers who bought it. Its partially sony's fault for giving the PS3 retarded architecture that makes it hard for multiplat devs, but betheda really should have done something more than saying "its not possible to fix", even if it meant recalling PS3 copies or re-releasing a fixed version.
To clarify, those characters of mine who've got 300+ hours and the one with 500+ hours, none of them have completed all of the guild, daedric and the main quest on any of the run-throughs. They all have plenty left to do so whatever Todd says it would appear he has very little actual knowledge of the game he's "produced" at all.

If you tried to do everything, including daedric, guild, side and main quests as well as getting all the property, completing all the DLC's and getting 100 in all skills (even before the legendary skills appear) there must be at least 1000+ hours of game-play in Skyrim and being as many of them coincide at some points it's not at all unreasonable to assume they'll work.

I don't think I'm in the minority at all in having as much play-time as I do, in fact my ~1000 hours is probably more the norm than someone who's got the game and only played ~100 hours.

I'm not sure where you got your 2 years old from, the game was released in November 2011 (11/11/11) so it's only just 1 and a half years old, not 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiohazard187 View Post
Well now it appears i walked into a cluster Furk.
No, not at all, just an explanation for those who aren't aware of certain things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiohazard187 View Post
Regardless i just felt like stopping by to let you people know that bethesda announced that we will receive the update monday.
Great, cheers for the info.
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #42
TheBiohazard187

TheBiohazard187's Gamercard
I wouldn't know about any of the problems, i just got all the dlc off my cousin through the LT, and ive been waiting for 1.9 before i continue my journey as the worlds most hardcore argonian blacksmith.... rapetar.
TheBiohazard187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #43
dariuskzoot

dariuskzoot's Gamercard
Thumbs up

I am very much looking forward to starting anew after the 1.9 patch as well ... and hope with all my toes & fingers crossed that Bethesda has managed to address the constant freezing problems that seem to be plaguing those using the Game on the Xbox360 ...

I guess what seem to come across from myself as 'complaints' about the Game are actually 'concerns' coming from a dedicated Bethesda customer (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth ... and many others )

heck ... I even picked up the 'Collector's Edition' of Skyrim as well as purchasing 'all' of the available DLC ...

I just want the game to 'work as intended', and if that requires the Developer to hold back on releasing something until it's sufficiently tested under 'real-world' gaming conditions ( ie: 300 hrs + in the case of an open-world sandbox game such as Skyrim )

Having a Game that starts to repeatedly freeze so bad that the Console must be hard-reset ( switched off while the game is still running ) is no small matter ... and, certainly has more serious issues underlying the cause than a simple BUG fix can address ...

Fallout 3 did this ... as did Fallout NV ... Morrowind did it to me on the original Xbox just yesterday ... and I'm willing to bet $$$ that Oblivion will too, once I get enough play-time into it ...

I want it to work ... it's a fantastic game ... and kudos to Bthsda for continued 'support' in the form of patches + updates ...

I just feel that it certainly deserved a little more 'refinement' before it was unleashed upon the public in the first place ...

DKZ
FFF
Old 04-07-2013, 03:43 AM   #44
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Bethesda confirmed that title update 1.9 for “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” is currently set to release on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on Monday, April 8.

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #45
resevil239

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggss View Post
To clarify, those characters of mine who've got 300+ hours and the one with 500+ hours, none of them have completed all of the guild, daedric and the main quest on any of the run-throughs. They all have plenty left to do so whatever Todd says it would appear he has very little actual knowledge of the game he's "produced" at all.

If you tried to do everything, including daedric, guild, side and main quests as well as getting all the property, completing all the DLC's and getting 100 in all skills (even before the legendary skills appear) there must be at least 1000+ hours of game-play in Skyrim and being as many of them coincide at some points it's not at all unreasonable to assume they'll work.

I don't think I'm in the minority at all in having as much play-time as I do, in fact my ~1000 hours is probably more the norm than someone who's got the game and only played ~100 hours.
My understanding of it is that the issue is keeping track of all the items you have moved/picked up, not the questlines. Thus after x number of hours, no matter what you've done the game has to keep track of an insane amount of objects that have been moved, as well as which NPCs you've killed, haven't killed, ect. I believe the actual problem was with items and iirc that is why your save files generally get bigger the farther you go, because its saving info on everything you've changed/moved.

as for playtime, I haven't heard of many hitting more than MAYBE 200, and certainly nowhere near 1000. My assumption was that most gamers, like myself, tend to get to a point where they are more or less "done" with the game, and move on to others, maybe picking it up once in a while. Considering the average gamer is 30-35 and thus probably has a wife and full time job, maybe kids, I doubt most hit that level.

Personally I like to play pretty much everything that catches my eye, so between that, limited freetime, and wanting to do something besides play games I'd never put anywhere near 1000 hrs into a game. Plus once the next betheda open world game comes out, I more or less drop the last one (in this case, that will mean droping skyrim for FO4), since each one is basically an improvement on the same style, albeit with different themes/stories. Only game I go back it is FO3.

Last edited by resevil239; 04-07-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #46
Fublah Man

fublah man's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neme6ben View Post
I can't wait for this patch to come out, I haven't played Skyrim since December, I was waiting for an update to start a new character, I was hoping for a new DLC but this legendary update will do for sure
Same here. I don't have any of the DLC at the moment, but this should be enough to get me to play it again.
Fublah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #47
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
My understanding of it is that the issue is keeping track of all the items you have moved/picked up, not the questlines. Thus after x number of hours, no matter what you've done the game has to keep track of an insane amount of objects that have been moved, as well as which NPCs you've killed, haven't killed, ect. I believe the actual problem was with items and iirc that is why your save files generally get bigger the farther you go, because its saving info on everything you've changed/moved.

as for playtime, I haven't heard of many hitting more than MAYBE 200, and certainly nowhere near 1000. My assumption was that most gamers, like myself, tend to get to a point where they are more or less "done" with the game, and move on to others, maybe picking it up once in a while. Considering the average gamer is 30-35 and thus probably has a wife and full time job, maybe kids, I doubt most hit that level.

Personally I like to play pretty much everything that catches my eye, so between that, limited freetime, and wanting to do something besides play games I'd never put anywhere near 1000 hrs into a game. Plus once the next betheda open world game comes out, I more or less drop the last one (in this case, that will mean droping skyrim for FO4), since each one is basically an improvement on the same style, albeit with different themes/stories. Only game I go back it is FO3.

I'm at close to 1000 hours with just one character -- mind you iv'e done almost 98% of every quest/side quest (found a few the other day that were new) and have played all DLC's. And don't get me started about collecting items. I had to limit my hoardings because I simply had too much.
SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #48
Panznerr

hippeus omega's Gamercard
Once this comes out tomorrow. Gonna start up my Telvanni Wizard build I've been putting off for awhile now.

"What are you really? A fly swatter?" "Destined to swat you, I think!" "Unless I take you first!" "Really bought his own press, this one! Please Cas, I know God, and you sir are no God!" —Castiel and Death, Supernatural

Panznerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #49
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Forgot this goes live today.

Finally, I can get me Esbern's potion buff, and then FINALLY finish me the main quest.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #50
Walter B Willis

Walter B Willis's Gamercard
woot!!! it's up!!!
Walter B Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #51
Daemon300

Daemon300's Gamercard
It seems that you have to start a new game for some of the fixes to actually work. Gallus' Encoded Journal is still a quest item for me, and so is Pantea's Flute. And Fetch Me That Book is still not recognising that I have 2 copies of the book needed (unless I need to find another one). Oh well. I'll guess I'll have to live with those on my 200 hour save.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #52
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post

Finally, I can get me Esbern's potion buff, and then FINALLY finish me the main quest.
Thought I was safe, but I'm too far along. Oh wells.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #53
havocofsmeg

havocofsmeg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post

Your lucky. 1.9 hasn't fixed the apocrypha glitch. The one game breaker I'm suffering from and it doesn't get fixed. Typical.

havocofsmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #54
Panznerr

hippeus omega's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocofsmeg View Post
Your lucky. 1.9 hasn't fixed the apocrypha glitch. The one game breaker I'm suffering from and it doesn't get fixed. Typical.
What glitch is that?

"What are you really? A fly swatter?" "Destined to swat you, I think!" "Unless I take you first!" "Really bought his own press, this one! Please Cas, I know God, and you sir are no God!" —Castiel and Death, Supernatural

Panznerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #55
havocofsmeg

havocofsmeg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panznerr View Post
What glitch is that?
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f....php?p=5688380

Was holding out on some of the solutions hoping 1.9 would fix it. Will definitely try them now when I get a couple of spare hours.

havocofsmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #56
DeadSight

DSight's Gamercard
I guess they didn't fix the Stalhrim crafting quest? I can't craft Stalhrim because guy in the Village won't let me.
DeadSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #57
resevil239

Anyone know how Legendary skills works? when you reset it does it reduce the damage you do (for weapons)? Or does it keep it and let you keep getting stronger?
Old 04-09-2013, 01:26 AM   #58
Sqeagy

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
It resets all perks. So yeah, your damaged will be reduced if you have those perks in that specific skill tree.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:02 AM   #59
Annalie

Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Ok most important thing to me was the ohgma infinium. so yes, they patched the book shelf. but what about the chests? does it still work with that?

Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:04 AM   #60
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeagy View Post
It resets all perks. So yeah, your damaged will be reduced if you have those perks in that specific skill tree.

It seems this is the case. It's a shame to lose all of your perks that you earn.

I like the idea of being able to level up.....but don't really like that I have to unlock perks that I have already unlocked before!

Here is my question............Say you had all skills at 100. Then you reset all your skills back to 15. Are the enemies still at the higher level or do they also scale back to your new 'lower' level?