PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Game of the Week: March 25 - March 31 (Red Dead Redemption)

Grab your horses and kiss your partners, it's time to do-si-do with Grand Theft Ponies! The game for March 25 through March 31 is Red Dead Redemption.

If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

If you haven't played the game before, it has a lot of fun activities to do as a group, or you can hang out and do random stuff like hunting bears...

My Xbox profile is open, so feel free to check out if I am in the game and if so join my room. I will shortly post up in this thread some specific days and times I will be hosting a room. If you plan on doing the same, let others know by replying to this thread.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Reflecting at all the hours my friends and I put into this when it was released. Played the MP for days upon days, I'm gonna try and grab my brother's copy so I can join in for this!
Old 03-18-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
Grifter Reborn
CET Leader & Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I'm definitely up for this one! This has been in my backlog for ages. My usual times are M-F from 6pm-10pm central time (-5 GMT) and Saturday/Sunday 8am-10pm (obviously same time zone).

My profile is public, so if I'm on feel free to invite me or join in.

GT: Grifter x360a
Old 03-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
cutterk73

cutterk73's Gamercard
what a coincidence ive been thinking about putting this back in for a while now. my number one favorite game of all time right here and id be happy to play with the good folks here!!! there are some mp achievements i do need to get..

Last edited by cutterk73; 03-18-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #5
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Sounds exciting, quick question, how does this game work in regards to DLC. Can people join the same lobby if they don't have the same DLC?
Old 03-19-2013, 12:44 AM   #6
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
Sounds exciting, quick question, how does this game work in regards to DLC. Can people join the same lobby if they don't have the same DLC?
I don't know the answer to that one. Have you checked the main forum for the game to see if there is an answer posted there? I think I have only played this one time for a prior x360a event near launch.

Old 03-19-2013, 01:19 AM   #7
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I don't know the answer to that one. Have you checked the main forum for the game to see if there is an answer posted there? I think I have only played this one time for a prior x360a event near launch.
Had a quick look and couldn't find anything, so I was thinking it may not matter but didn't want to hold everyone up on the day. Like you, i've only played online since before the DLC was released.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 AM   #8
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Had a quick look and couldn't find anything, so I was thinking it may not matter but didn't want to hold everyone up on the day. Like you, i've only played online since before the DLC was released.
I believe (don't quote me on this, its been a while since I've played) but unless you are playing anything that is DLC-specific, (e.g. Poker, Liar's Dice, certain gametypes) you won't be able to play unless you have the DLC. Joining up in a lobby with someone shouldn't reflect having DLC or not. Personally, I would pick up the DLC which have Poker and Liar's Dice. And Outlaws to the End. Outlaws to the End includes all of the co-op stuff. First one is cheap, second one's free. Both offer cool content.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #9
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Count me in guys.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #10
DementedF13

Dementedkennel's Gamercard
One of my favorite games! I love it and have all the dlc.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #11
InitiateAbyss78

Send a message via Skype™ to InitiateAbyss78

SacredPhoenix78's Gamercard
Looks good but unfortunately i dont have this game. Maybe next weeks could be the new gears game or something similar. I really want to 100% this game by the end of next week. and it would be nice to have some support for the insane difficulties
Old 03-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #12
danielhauck007

danielhauck007's Gamercard
I will definitely be there. Maybe it'll be a good opportunity to pick up on some of those mp cheevos I never got.

Gamertag: danielhauck007
Old 03-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #13
JT Fever

oO JT Fever Oo's Gamercard
Rustle me up some beans Mungo

count me in

peace

n-joi
Old 03-22-2013, 04:18 AM   #14
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
I just picked up the game today. I'll be playing it all next week. I'll post on here when I'm getting online so people can message me to join my party.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #15
Grifter Reborn
CET Leader & Mod

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
This is gonna be fun. Now everyone will get to see just how terrible I am.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #16
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I'd love to get in on this if I could.

I haven't played this in over a year, so I'm rusty as hell, but I wouldn't mind playing this with the community. The MP was always fun to play with large groups.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #17
Dexter010

Claptrap NL's Gamercard
Where can you join? And what do you've to do?
Old 03-24-2013, 11:53 PM   #18
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter010 View Post
Where can you join? And what do you've to do?
Just look for Mods/Admins to post in here when they set up a lobby, then join. Simple as that.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #19
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Just look for Mods/Admins to post in here when they set up a lobby, then join. Simple as that.
Don't feel restricted to joining our rooms. There are FAR more members than staff, so if you are in the mood to play the game of the week, please host a room instead of waiting on one of us to do so.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #20
Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
I'll be starting up a lobby tonight. Not sure when. It'll be ONLY for fist-fighting bears. Join if you dare!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #21
Grifter Reborn
CET Leader & Mod

Never fear, Grifter is here! (Actually you should be very afraid) In any case I'll be signing on shortly, so if you want to flood my XBL account with invites and messages, go ahead. (u know to play red dead, not spam )
Old 03-26-2013, 12:54 AM   #22
koopakiller64

Stewtendo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Online now with a few others. Send a message!

Thanks to Gackt

Last edited by koopakiller64; 03-26-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 AM   #23
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Online now. Send a message mentioning x360a if you want an invite to my party

edit: I'm off for the night. Had a ton of fun. Had a full posse of 8, went bear hunting, did some hideouts and there was much random team killing (and even more not so random. I'm looking at you Dak ;P ) Definitely looking forward to playing more with people this week

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 03-26-2013 at 03:22 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:27 AM   #24
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntbill66 View Post
I don't understand any of the complaints of this game.

I dont understand how you can spam the site....
Old 03-26-2013, 03:21 AM   #25
Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Tonight was a good session. Plenty of people played, and we managed a few achievements for people, as well. Cheers for the fun, people! Punching bears is always a blast.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #26
Grifter Reborn
CET Leader & Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunder View Post
Tonight was a good session. Plenty of people played, and we managed a few achievements for people, as well. Cheers for the fun, people! Punching bears is always a blast.
Punching bears, punching each other, getting shot in the face...

Definitely was a fun night! Hope it keeps going strong all week.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:07 AM   #27
koopakiller64

Stewtendo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Good turnout for the first night of the week. The most fun I've had with RDR, especially beating up bears and each other. Would like to try some tournament style boxing matches or shootouts. Looking forward to doing it again.

Thanks to Gackt
Old 03-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #28
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

I'll be setting up a session Thursday & Friday night approx 8.30pm AEDT. If there is anyone in the Asia-Pacific area (or anyone else in the world that happens to be awake) that wants to join send me a message or just jump in

I'm completely open to what activities we do, etc.

Last edited by DEG23; 03-26-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #29
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
I'll be setting up a session Thursday & Friday night approx 8.30pm AEDT. If there is anyone in the Asia-Paciifc area (or anyone else in the world that happens to be awake) that wants to join send me a message or just jump in

I'm completed open to what activities we do, etc.
If you are still on at 10pm, I should be up and will try to join.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #30
Grifter Reborn
CET Leader & Mod

Hopping on again if anyone would like to join. Send a message if you want an invite.
Closed Thread