PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Persona 4 Arena
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
DaveGee33

Cr4zyDude22's Gamercard
Challenge mode is stupid!!!

This is really starting to annoy me. I am able to do the majority of the combos in challenge mode but it is impossible to finish them. That damn Yu keeps blocking the last hit which voids the whole combo. My combos are identical to the demonstrations but I simply cant get to finish the combos. It is really making me angry!!
DaveGee33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
lovepooky

Evercaptor's Gamercard
Quite the contrary

I think the challenge mode is the best teaching tool in a fighting game to date, possibly second to skullgirls (which is a tad heady for a newb in my experience) it's also an excellent primer for using new characters. I think you're just unnecessarily frustrated at your combo-ing, which I admit, the frames can be a tad harsh.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:14 AM   #3
REBELxTEXxCFH

REBELxTEXxCFH's Gamercard
I agree that the challenge mode is kinda stupid I mean I prefer Yosuke but his challenge are hard enough even for me. Im a vet in guilty gear, but challenge mode is pissing me off some characters I cant get past 18 or 19 or maybe even 20. It sucks that there is an achievement for completing all challenges for all characters I will br posting an achievement guide and roadmap soon with videos but it will be a PS3 version that I have to alter for achievements gamerscorse but I will also give credit to the guy who posted it so please bear with me on it. Or unless someone wants to make the banner for achievement and roadmap for me.
REBELxTEXxCFH is offline   Reply With Quote