PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
Jhow

Sneaky Supreme's Gamercard
No more events? 28/30

Are there no more special event ribbons anymore? Im just curious cause im stuck at 28/30. If anyone knows how to get more special event ribbons let me know cause I don't want one achievement missing in this game. Please Help!
Jhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
Bravo cheese3

Send a message via Skype™ to Bravo cheese3

Bravo cheese3's Gamercard
Microsoft bought the rights to the Gears of War franchise and the servers were being switched over to Black Tusk Studios, which is a Microsoft subsidiary. Maybe they will introduce new events or do what Epic did in GoW3. This is the last achievement I need to complete the this game as well...
Bravo cheese3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:31 AM   #3
Hades no1Minion

Hades no1Minion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo cheese3 View Post
Microsoft bought the rights to the Gears of War franchise and the servers were being switched over to Black Tusk Studios, which is a Microsoft subsidiary. Maybe they will introduce new events or do what Epic did in GoW3. This is the last achievement I need to complete the this game as well...
When Black Tusk are finally in control of the servers, they could immediately gain confidence from fans if they decided to add a couple more events so fans could get this achievement out of the way.