PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Metro: Last Light
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
"The Quest for Dominance" Trailer #2

2 months to go.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Hayden

Send a message via MSN to Hayden

Hayden x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff - Super Moderator   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Hayden   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 2   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Damn you beat me to it
Old 03-21-2013, 04:51 AM   #3
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Am I the only one a tad worried by this trailer? I mean, it wasn't awful, but it doesn't look anything like the creepy, awesome Last Light we've been shown before. And perhaps even less like Metro 2033. Not only that, but the graphical quality looked nothing like 2033/previous Last Light footage. I really hope THQ going under didn't kill this game...
Old 03-21-2013, 05:09 AM   #4
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Wow. This game's looking mighty fine. Can't wait for it to come out!

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
Am I the only one a tad worried by this trailer? I mean, it wasn't awful, but it doesn't look anything like the creepy, awesome Last Light we've been shown before. And perhaps even less like Metro 2033. Not only that, but the graphical quality looked nothing like 2033/previous Last Light footage. I really hope THQ going under didn't kill this game...
I don't know man it looked pretty good to me. But I'm watching that vid on a crappy pc.

The game was pretty close to done when all that defecation hit the oscillation. So hopefully Deep Silver and the studio sale didn't muck up 4A's polishing time too bad.

Either way Metro and Bioshock Infinite are the only two games being released this year (or at least this early) that I give a rats ass about.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #6
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
I don't know man it looked pretty good to me. But I'm watching that vid on a crappy pc.

The game was pretty close to done when all that defecation hit the oscillation. So hopefully Deep Silver and the studio sale didn't muck up 4A's polishing time too bad.

Either way Metro and Bioshock Infinite are the only two games being released this year (or at least this early) that I give a rats ass about.
I made a mistake by watching the trailer on this site's news section, I don't know what they're doing, but they really fuck up the videos! I went to the official Last Light YouTube channel and put the video in HD, THEN I saw the Last Light I know and love! At least, the game looks very nice again. And after reading x360a's hands-on article, I feel a lot better about Last Light. Amazing what difference watching the trailer properly makes.

Still, I'll be keeping an eye on Deep Silver, the story did seem a bit different in the trailer to me, so that's all I'm worried about now. But you're right, I doubt they could fuck it up this late. I just don't like seeing even a hint that a great game could be going off course.

I agree... mostly, lol. I'm looking forward to ArmA III, although, its alpha is already out. And of course BF4. :-P But yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of. Bioshock Infinite looks great, I'm going to have to pick it up some time (maybe once I pick up my 2 year old back-log, lol).