PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
jadelynx11

AchieveMANG's Gamercard
Best place to farm nanosuit upgrades in single player?

I've beaten the game twice but I only have 3 power kick kills, also 2 of the 3 "absorb damage" challenges won't go up anymore, standing in armor mode in front of turrets seems to have glitched their progress. Help/suggestions? Where is the best checkpoint to get power kick kills???
jadelynx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
Undeadfire

Undeadfire Zero's Gamercard
Check mission 3 at the start. There's a car you can kick down and rolls a bit forward. Can get the Cells from that if they get distracted and come close enough.
Undeadfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadelynx11 View Post
also 2 of the 3 "absorb damage" challenges won't go up anymore, standing in armor mode in front of turrets seems to have glitched their progress. Help/suggestions?
Dumb question but you do have them equipped right? They only go up when equipped. If you do, then I haven't heard of this happening.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
jadelynx11

AchieveMANG's Gamercard
Heavy Armor still glitched

Deflection finally fixed itself but "Heavy Armor - Absorb 150k dmg" is still stuck at 83,444... yes it is equipped but it still will not increase... thanks for the spot with the power kicks, now I just need to finish this so I can start multiplayer!!!
jadelynx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I used the big guy guys with the turrets and rockets to boost my reflect damage. The turrets move too slowly. for power kick the very beginning of the damn level is the best
Old 03-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #6
Eleriel

Eleriel's Gamercard
before the very first incinerator drone (before it breaks through the door) ...

there's a overcharge battery on the ground, next to a fire.
you can place yourself so that you get the passive overcharge AND damage from the fire.
voilá, now you cannot die in armor mode. Just stand there. In the fire. Like a noob in at Onyxia or Magmadar.
as long as you don't have the counter-being-stuck-bug, you should get it in around 5-10 minutes.
(you can't see the counter go up in real-time, btw... you have to go out of that menu and back in to see it update).
Eleriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Best way for maxing the armor modules quickly is to just let any CELL soldier with the Alpha Jackal spam it on you. When your armor goes out, run and hide to get it back and then go back to him. Rinse and repeat. Takes less than five minutes.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:09 AM   #8
ROOKdaddyPIMP

XROOKDADDYX's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips. Does anyone know if you have to get to a checkpoint or finish the level before it will save completion of these? Also, anyone have any other hints on locations for other modules?
Old 07-15-2013, 05:55 AM   #9
REBELxTEXxCFH

REBELxTEXxCFH's Gamercard
The power jump and grab is easy to do justfind a ledge and power jump up to it. Then back up and when your about to fall hold foreward to grab it instead of falling all the way down for the grabs. The powerjump just stand still and power jump till its complete thats how I maxed that out in about 3-4 minutes. I believe you must get a checkpoint for it to save that you did it.
REBELxTEXxCFH is offline   Reply With Quote