Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2013, 04:04 AM   #31
troy0891 x360a
On Hiatus

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
GTA IV, Fallout: New Vegas, and Dead Island are all games I wish hadn't spent the money one and doubt I will ever finish. I'm sure there are a few others but those are the first ones that spring to mind.
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #32
BLB2212

BLB2212's Gamercard
Need For Speed: The Run. I regret pre-ordering it, I regret playing. I absolutely hate it!
BLB2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #33
l Zleek l

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
I'd have to say lost planet. self explanatory I think
Old 06-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #34
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Dead Rising 2, Bioshock & Resident Evil 5. Yuck.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:55 PM   #35
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Battlefield 3

Seriously. I fucking loved the game too much. Most of 2012 had vanished in a BF3 haze of explosions, sniping, and knifing noobs for their dogtags while going to work was simply an inconvenience and a delay in between matches. Nearing 800 hours in the game, still itching for more. But have finally been able to tear myself away to tackle the long-neglected backlog.

Lots of awesome peeps from here on my friends list from playing it, lots of good memories, but if I hadn't of picked that game up, I'd have had more of a life back then.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #36
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Velvet Assassin
Old 06-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #37
Spade.
Speedrunning

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

jacob xba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
Velvet Assassin
Don't let Corrupt read this.

What's so bad about it?
Old 06-21-2013, 12:39 AM   #38
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade. View Post
Don't let Corrupt read this.

What's so bad about it?
I got really irritated real quick on it. Right from the start the gameplay was slow and boring, the story line was ok, but thats it. Very sloppy AI, I mean, literally you could walk right in front of somebody, but as long as you were in a shadow, they couldn't see you.

But the worst part for me was my own damn fault, I would miss a collectible or an achievement, but there is no chapter select (what kind of shitty game doesn't have chapter select) so I had to restart twice and finally just said screw it. Its a shame, because I LOVE stealth games.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:49 AM   #39
MUZE

BluePowerRanger's Gamercard
The arcade game Exit purely due to the fact that the achievements are ridiculous and are based around time limits which are forever a burden. Also I don't think I've complain about a game that has too much levels... Repetitive and tedious ones at that

Also Tiger Woods '07, I dont regret it the first time but I bought it again to get the 100% achievement and one of the silly little fucking tshirts in the golf store glitched and didnt unlock so I couldnt get it, biggest waste of Ģ7 ha as I dont think i got a single achievement after buying it again

Last edited by MUZE; 06-21-2013 at 12:52 AM.
MUZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #40
Consulting Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Consulting Hunter Send a message via Yahoo to Consulting Hunter

herevilroyalty's Gamercard
GTA IV, MindJack (-.-), Lost Planet 1&2, Dead Island: Riptide, Alpha Protocol, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Honestly, I could go on all day. But I'm going to stop myself, before I start throwing game boxes out of the window.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #41
DavoK87

DJKDEE's Gamercard
The new fast and furious Game or The walking dead survival instinct they were that bad i really hurt my controller
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #42
HoliestEd

HoliestEd's Gamercard
Far Cry 2 would be one. Not because it was a particularly bad game (although I didn't enjoy t) it's just that it should of been such a better game.
HoliestEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #43
The Incarnadine

The Incarnadine's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklyplague View Post
Fable 2, the combat was meh, the whole expression system thing was awful. the story in the beginning was meh and really did not draw me in.
This was mine as well, but mostly because after putting so much time into the game, looking past the combat and mediocre story to the parts that I did enjoy, the ending was so anti-climactic and awful that the entire thing just felt like a waste to me.

There are a ton of games out there that I did not like, but none that ever suckered me in like that.
The Incarnadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #44
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
All Fifa games because of the time wasted, and Luxor 2 for fucking up my GS.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #45
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Happy Wars. It's a fun and free game and it was a good decision at the time to download and play it, but recently they added a DLC with achievements that take a long time to achieve. Since I'm a completionist, I'm now forced to play this mediocre game for ~250 hours to get all of the tacked-on achievements.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sweet signature!
McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #46
Pierules32

Pierules32's Gamercard
Dragon Age - Boring and forgettable
Fable III - Horrible gaming experience, nothing works how it should
Pierules32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #47
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Don't hate me for this because I've seen a lot of people mention it who liked it, but... Quake 4. I don't know what it was, but I felt stressed while playing through it. I don't know how to explain it, it just wasn't a fun experience.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #48
KAVE

oKAVEMAN's Gamercard
Disney epic mickey 2 - I still haven't finished this game. I've played through it 7 times, and always manage to miss something.
KAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #49
Rexdrakkia

Send a message via Skype™ to Rexdrakkia

Rexdrakkia1996's Gamercard
Fifa 13, never played for more than a minute and Phantasy Star Universe (for xbox) is just horrible
Rexdrakkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #50
Secrecy

Secrecy 30's Gamercard
LA Noire. Nasty and bored experience.
A real torture, but I donīt know why I finished the game looking forward never started it.
Secrecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #51
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
Happy Wars. It's a fun and free game and it was a good decision at the time to download and play it, but recently they added a DLC with achievements that take a long time to achieve. Since I'm a completionist, I'm now forced to play this mediocre game for ~250 hours to get all of the tacked-on achievements.

I e High five you for getting 400 gs in it. I said screw it at 80 gs lol.

Happy wars,Star wars force unleashed 1,Arkam city,and Crash Course 2.

Force Unleashed-Borrowed it hated it. Play any Star wars game on PS2,Commodore,N64 you will have more fun.

A City-My nephews friend played this on my profile tried getting achivements in it lost intrest as fast as a coin drop. Worse then the first if possible.

Crash Course 2. Yeah it seems neat but after I went through hell getting gold in every non dlc level in the first I hate the series now. Worse part the Social Climber achivement is glitched because the DLC so I have to waste 3$ just so I can achive completion then might as well get 300 gs in it now.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:08 AM   #52
Spazaz Man

Spazaz Man's Gamercard
Hexic HD

It was free, and i only played it for the achievements...which turned out to be insanely difficult, so i barely got any >_>...I have much too little patience to play the game and actually do any good in it...

Want a sig? Request one in my Gallery
"All great men have mustaches!" - Rod Kimble
Spazaz Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #53
queenofgotham

queenofgotham's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
This! And also Lost: Via Domus, which was a huge disappointment considering the show is one of my favorites.
queenofgotham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:23 PM   #54
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consulting Hunter View Post
GTA IV
Whaaa?

For me... erm... nothing really. I wish that I hadn't spent Ģ30 on Halo Wars.
I'd show my primary life-taking asset, but I don't think I can post dildos here.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:28 AM   #55
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazaz Man View Post
Hexic HD

It was free, and i only played it for the achievements...which turned out to be insanely difficult, so i barely got any >_>...I have much too little patience to play the game and actually do any good in it...

Lol yep. ALthough it really dosen't bother me too much as I have 25 gs in it the average gs in that game.

The game is fun when I used to smoke pot,put music on and play that game,I guess cause the bright colors mixed with music lol.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote