PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Super Meat Boy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #1
Plasmid Blues

Plasmid Blues's Gamercard
Does it get any harder?

It's probably been about two weeks since I got the game, I'd say. So far, I've gotten 100% on the forest, hospital, salt factory, and hell. I've completed all light worlds for rapture and a single bandage, and it's sitting at 36%..

I've also completed the kid levels. Took me maybe two hours, beat them the first day I'd ever played them.

Now, I figured the End would be harder, but.. I've completed every level except for the boss battle and 6x2 or 3 - From Beyond.. So, one more dark level and a boss battle and I'll go from 75% to 100% in the End.

I doubt the boss battle will give me much trouble once I sit down and truly give it a shot, as I recall I'd gotten stuck on one part and haven't bothered to try again.. And I'm about to try to do From Beyond and will have probably completed it by the time anyone replies to this, but..

Is there anything harder in the Rapture levels than what I've completed thus far? I realize I probably have to do some of the Cotton Alley levels, not sure how many of those there are, but..

Just wondering what anyone else thinks.
Plasmid Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
R0Y4LEwitCHEESE

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE's Gamercard
Yeah you still have to do the whole of Cotton Alley, light and dark for 100%.

Hardest levels you have left are probably, 5-19x bandage, Skyscraper warp zone, and The End dark version and a few of the Cotton Alley dark levels. X0X0 in Cotton Alley is supposed to be super hard too, but I've not tried it yet.

Last edited by R0Y4LEwitCHEESE; 06-01-2013 at 08:35 AM.
R0Y4LEwitCHEESE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
Plasmid Blues

Plasmid Blues's Gamercard
Well, let's see now.. I've gotten 100% on rapture and the end now.. Started Cotton Alley maybe last night.. ? I'm at level 7 or 8 on the light world, haven't really played yet today, and I stopped at about lvl 2 or 3 on the dark world because I figured I could just finish the whole light and THEN the dark..

Skyscraper actually only took me maybe a half hour? An hour tops.

Death is Meat actually tortured me for a bit yesterday, if only for the fans in the final level.. Lord, how I hate levels with fans.. I would beat the first two levels with absolutely no problem only to quickly die on the final level, but I sort of figured out the figure-8 sort of movement you have to do before going from one fan to the other to safely cross to get the key and go back..

Now I think 7-7 has fans.. About to go and attempt this one, now. Wish me luck!
Plasmid Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
R0Y4LEwitCHEESE

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE's Gamercard
I've just got 6-3X through to 6-5X and the whole of Cotton Alley Dark to go, so were at similar points I guess.

I usually only get a couple of levels done at a time and then leave it for a few hours so I don't get totally annoyed at the game.