PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2007, 10:54 AM   #1
tmg100

TMG100's Gamercard
Angry Gamerscore Gitch!

Well, having almost got 1000/1000 for this long winded piece for shi* god once again has struck me down,(i dont think this is meant to be) whist playing last night i noticed that my gamerscore for this had droppped!!!

In the dashboard when you go to start a game (the latest update) lets you see you recent achievements fpr the game all fine there 980/1000 (online League 1 and WC crew races to go) when i go to view my games the motherfuker says i have 865/1000???? yet it says i have 58 out of 60 achievements gained! WHAT THE FUCK!

Ive spoken to xbox and they've basically said 'we dont know' 'well contact the game publishes' and i quote 'you might not have actually done the requirement to unlock the achievement' (err... fuck you i know i have)

I know the people i was playing with last night experienced the same thing PTS100 KLC100 Readymadestu and a few others i just wondered if it was a UK thing (as i found out the UK servers were down yesterday) or if everyone playing has had this problem because if i get the last 2 achievements and i only have 885 gamerscore IM GONNA BE PIST OFF!
Old 10-31-2007, 10:59 AM   #2
tmg100

TMG100's Gamercard
HAHA just noticed something funny, went to xbox.com and looked to see if there was anything i could do and i noticed for this game it says i have 39 out of 79 achievements!! HAHAH Shit the bed theres only 60 for the game!!! strange!

One piece of genius tho i still have my 50M drift achievement! all that matters

Source has confirmed that its nothing to do with THQ, they said something to do with the MS servers basically fucking everything up (no change there) bastards.

Join FMFG (FIX MY FUCKING GAMERSCORE)!

Last edited by tmg100; 11-01-2007 at 07:11 PM.
tmg100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:32 AM   #3
tmg100

TMG100's Gamercard
Thumbs down READ!!! Ok so...............

Well last night xbox released an update, and guess what it fuked it up even more, now the achievements that you had taken away have been duplicated, and all in all that basically means i have to play the game again and even do the billionaire achievement!!!

This update is so fucked up that when your in the dash board and the little screen that displays your recent achievements for that game it says the total amount of GS possible is 1115?????

Another phone call to xbox and again they said wait for us to phone you back, the first person told me i had to play the game again, i promptly told em to get fucked and they hung up so a word of advise, when your on the phone to them be nice, oh and playing last night got me last two achievements so now i should have 1000, but anyway spoke to an american dude and his GS for the game is fine so must be a UK thing which totally sucks!

If i find anything else out ill post as and when
Old 11-02-2007, 06:38 PM   #4
FatGit_UK

Same thing happened to me last night - got a new achievement then one popped up that I already had, so checked my gamercard and noticed I've lost 45pts from 8 achievements :-(

League 7, League 6, League 5, League 4, League 3, League 2, League 1, Online League 7, Online League 6

Looking on XBox.com, they all say ERROR: Missing Achievement

Feckin annoying and I hope they come back if I start a new game

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spikeygit/1829639953/

Last edited by FatGit_UK; 11-02-2007 at 06:44 PM.
FatGit_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #5
tmg100

TMG100's Gamercard
Yea you have to start a new save, more me its all the leagues on and off line and also the billionaire achievement, the leagues arnt to bad cos they dont have to be a 100 per cent complete so its quick, but the billionaire one will take alot of time 6-7 hours and it has to be on th new save aswell!! LAME!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 06:56 PM   #6
FatGit_UK

Ouch!

Really surprised something like this can happen, would've thought that once you've unlocked something that it gets saved to your GamerTag and that's it - not that a server error (or whatever it was) can corrupt your profile. Bit worrying that.
FatGit_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:49 AM   #7
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
My friend got his first achievement offline. When he connected online it says he has 0 points in the game. Weird.

What's with all these duplicate achievements?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:14 AM   #8
Musquito

Musquito's Gamercard
Is there a solution to this problem available? I'm missing also achievements and I'm not playing this game untill it's fixed.
Musquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:59 AM   #9
tmg100

TMG100's Gamercard
At last!

Well well well, ive just had a phone call from Microsoft and at last they have accepted responsability and they themselves have contacted THQ, they said THQ would be making another patch no confirmed date but it would be coming, BUT..... they arnt quite sure how its going to work as no 2 peoples glitch is the same everyone has different score missing or gained, so i think its a case of suck it and see,

As always if i get more info i will pass it on!!

THANKS!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:45 PM   #10
Rhys
Banned User

Location: Nuneaton - Warwickshire - England - Earth - Solar System - Milky Way - Unknown
Send a message via MSN to Rhys

UncommonRhys's Gamercard
Wink

Thanks Mate I Was Getting A Bit Annoyed Because I Didn't Want It To Be Glitchy Im Not Bothered What Happens But I Cant Wait For The Patch As Long As It Don't Decrease My Gamerscore Again ! Lol Thanks For This TMG100
Great Help And Great Thanks To You !
Rhys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
X monkfish69 X

Bumstink69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had a similar problem the other night, but that was on Harry Potter: Order of the Pheonix. I had just gotten two more achievements and then when I went back to the dashboard before going to bed, it said that I had lost 40 points ! I was not happy to say the least. I then looked at the forums for a bit and realised there were problems (no shit). However, I turned off the 360 and turned it back on again and when it booted up, I had the correct score ! Yay !

I know it's not quite the same as what has happened with Juiced 2, but it's to let you know that there might be other games/games that are having similar problems.

PS - I'm suprised you got any phone calls back after being rude to MS on the phone !
Old 01-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #12
morgenes 47

NationalsFan47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The achievements for Juiced 2: HIN have been hosed since at least last September - this is nothing new. The achievements listed when you diplay them on your All Games list show there are 79, when, in fact, there are only 60.

What surprises me is why the front page "news" on XBox360Achievements suddenly shows the achievements are now posted for this game (41 for 1000). That was the original number of achievements and the game has been in the database for quite a while.

Being rude to MS techs or helpline employees is counterproductive -- it's not their fault the achievements are glitched. The game developer is ultimately responsible for programming achievements in the games.

Last edited by morgenes 47; 01-04-2008 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Spelling correction
morgenes 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #13
CallumBev

CallumBev's Gamercard
Thumbs down

i have this problem too
i dropped 50 gamerpoints in one nyt
all the leagues achievements had duplicated
this better get sorted
i've not been on it since it happened
is there a new update yet
if not and i hear anything i'll let you know
CallumBev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:24 PM   #14
Digilearner

Send a message via MSN to Digilearner

Digilearner's Gamercard
I have this problem, but mine is working in my favor I thought. Says I can get 1115 for the game now. But I'd rather wait till it's fixed and not worry about having glitchy achievements.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #15
BadgerGravling

Another person with the same problem here. Not showing half my achievements in the overall score, and online it shows them as 'Missing Achievement's
BadgerGravling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #16
Smithy087

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thumbs down Same Problem

There has been an updat, but I see no change in my GS problem. I still am 10G short. (I know it's only 10, but it fucks up my Achievments etc.) It also says I have 23 of 79 achievements when ive got 25 of 60 ?

Smithy087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #17
Smithy087

Wink I'll join FMFG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmg100 View Post
HAHA just noticed something funny, went to xbox.com and looked to see if there was anything i could do and i noticed for this game it says i have 39 out of 79 achievements!! HAHAH Shit the bed theres only 60 for the game!!! strange!

Source has confirmed that its nothing to do with THQ, they said something to do with the MS servers basically fucking everything up (no change there) bastards.

Join FMFG (FIX MY FUCKING GAMERSCORE)!
I joined

Old 04-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #18
Spinoff90

xHAYA8U5Ax's Gamercard
People can't unlock achievements with the Steam version on PC.... THQ blames Valve.

The 360 achievements are totally screwed up.... THQ blames Microsoft.

No other games have had these kind of issues between over 300 360 games and other GFWL games on Steam. So yeah THQ need to stop passing the blame and people need to stop trusting them since it is pretty clear to me the problem is coming from THQ's end.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #19
Smithy087

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoff90 View Post
People can't unlock achievements with the Steam version on PC.... THQ blames Valve.

The 360 achievements are totally screwed up.... THQ blames Microsoft.

No other games have had these kind of issues between over 300 360 games and other GFWL games on Steam. So yeah THQ need to stop passing the blame and people need to stop trusting them since it is pretty clear to me the problem is coming from THQ's end.
Totally agree. THQ should get the finger out

Old 04-20-2008, 01:48 PM   #20
superkid1995

xI iMaTTy Ix's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
i know what you mean

i was lookin at my mates achievements and i noticed that he had 120 gamerscore yesterday (by yesterday i mean 4 months ago) then ichecked the next day and he had 35 amerscore WEIRD

F*** JUICED 2

MY MATE><JIUCED 2 GUY

100k Gamerscore: September 2010

superkid1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:58 PM   #21
StalkedSYOTOS

xWHY SO SERIOUS's Gamercard
it might be a good thing they arent making anymore of these games.
StalkedSYOTOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #22
RFT 123

Big Beef Curry's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
This sounds weird, cos my gamerscore is fine.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #23
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Mines screwed up too. It says I have 6 of 60 for 50g, but when I press A to look at my achievements, it say 9 of 79 and adds up to 65g. I've unlocked Legue 7 & 6 twice. Plus, even without the duplicate achievements, it should read 6 of 60 for 55g, not 50g.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:36 PM   #24
hustler

IzI Saints IzI's Gamercard
Quote:

how the hell did you get that what track and what car

this is a link for RIFT very good MMO give it a go this link gives you a 14 day free trial its really worth it

GT: IzI Saints IzI
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:52 PM   #25
LordBunnyHunter

LordBunnyHunter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
how the hell did you get that what track and what car
You need a loooot of patience but try the Nissan Silvia and the SNOW WIDOW track in league 5.

Oh hell man, as far as I read here in this thread, the games' achievements are pretty screwed up. I got kno 155 GS in it, it's freakin' hard, and I really don't want to lose my gained points in cause of any f*ckin' glitch. Hope!
LordBunnyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #26
plantman

firstlee's Gamercard
juiced done this to me an my m8 with acheivements not bein displayed but wen u unlock it, it does add to your gamerscore, seriously not good (like the game itself)
plantman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:44 PM   #27
RamHawk

exact0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Well, I just got this game on a cheap trade so I think I'll stick it on the shelf and play it last while hoping they have another update to fix things by the time I get around to playing it. Sorry to all those who've had issues.
RamHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:37 PM   #28
LordBunnyHunter

LordBunnyHunter's Gamercard
Well this is by far the worst game with gamerscore. I played through the career but didn't get the last achievement for a elite promotion. And there are even double achievement. It seems with every patch it gets it becomes worse and more achievements.
LordBunnyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:19 AM   #29
ThorTheOdinSon

ThorTheOdinSon's Gamercard
i am having the same problem right now jsut came on here to see if anyone else is having this problem.. i played this game for like 20 min the other day and got the league 7 achievement. worth 5 G's and it added fine... than i came on today and my gamer score has lowered by 5... i see that it says i have 0 achievements in this game and 0 out of 50 or 60 w/e its out of. than i press a to open up to look at the list of achievements and it says i have it unlocked... but still not added... and at bottem of screen still has 0 out of 50 or 60... how the hell does that even make sense? i can see the 5 g's right there. says its unlocked... but wont give it to me... anyt way to fix this?
ThorTheOdinSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #30
spilner100
Banned User

Spilner's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
yer must ba a uk thing i played offline and still have the wrong score so its not the microsoft servers
spilner100 is offline   Reply With Quote