PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 > Siberian Strike
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Siberian Strike DLC Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Siberian Strike DLC

Achievement Guide and Roadmap
Written by Nevander

ROADMAP

Overview
Global release date: March 27th, 2013
Marketplace cost: 800 MS Points
Size of DLC: 1.29 GB
Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
Offline: 10(250)
Online: 0(0)
Approximate time to finish: ~3 hours
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
Number of missable achievements: None (mission select).
Glitched achievements: None reported.
Cheats: None reported (or needed).

Introduction
Siberian Strike is the first single-player DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. It can either be downloaded free of charge if you have a code provided in the Bulletproof Steelbook Edition (if you managed to get one) or with 800 MS Points on the marketplace.

There are three missions, which take around an hour to complete on any difficulty. The quickest and most efficient way to finish off this DLC would be to simply play through it at whichever difficulty suits you, while making sure to sneak through the underground storehouse undetected (refer to 'Shadow Man') and grab all secrets along the way (refer to 'Getting Tail in Siberia').

By clicking HERE, you will be taken to the second post of a video guide thread for this DLC's collectables and 'Shadow Man.' Videos brought to you by NeedToAchieve.

ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

Once More Into The Fray - 30
Begun the hunt.

Story related and cannot be missed. This will unlock as soon as the cut-scene ends to the first mission, 'Operation Siberian Strike.'

Fool For The City - 10
Completed "Operation Siberian Strike."

Story related and cannot be missed. This is the first mission out of three added in the DLC.

With A Little Help From Friends - 10
Completed "It Takes Two."

Story related and cannot be missed. This is the second mission out of three added in the DLC.

Down Under - 10
Completed "Last Rites."

Story related and cannot be missed. This is the final mission out of three added in the DLC. The achievement will unlock after watching or skipping the credits.

Getting Tail in Siberia - 50
Collected all secrets in Siberian Strike campaign.

There are a total of 12 secrets in the Siberian Strike campaign, with four being in each of the three missions. The secrets in this DLC are small Russian Matryoshka dolls. Below is a text guide to finding them all. You can see what level(s) you are missing secrets in by going to Extras, Secrets, Siberian Strike, and then choosing the mission you need. All locations are in order.

Operation "Siberian Strike"
1. Near the end of the cave system with all the railings and stairs, you will see a small building near the exit to the cave. Go in the front door, and turn to your right. You will see the doll lying on a box covered in a green tarp.

2. After exiting the lab area after interrogating the first guy, you will open a door and see another small building directly in front of you in the distance. Go straight, jump over the box and railing, go through the grass and into the back door of the building. Turn left and you will see two microscopes. Behind the second one on the left rests the doll.

3. Once you have crossed over the train, you will need to cross a large open area with many boxes. In the distance you will see a large antenna. To the left of the large antenna is a smaller building. Go inside this building and you will find the doll beside a radio in the back left corner of the room.

4. The final doll on the first level will be after a cut-scene where you look at photographs on the floor and listen to an audio recording. Once the cut-scene ends, deal with the enemy sniper and look around for a couch. To the left of the couch will be the doll.

It Takes Two
1. After providing over watch for Diaz, you will need to begin traveling across rooftops and killing the backup soldiers. At the start of this segment, keep right until you reach a staircase which goes downwards and left. You will see the doll in a cardboard box directly in front of you.

2. Keep going forward after you pick up the first one. You will see another staircase leading down to the left; this set of stairs is a metal staircase. Directly across from the stairs is an upper section of the roof which is covered in ice. Go down the stairs, across this small area, and up the next staircase. Take a right, and look where the ice was. The doll is sitting near the corner of the iced over section.

3. A little ways down the rooftops, Diaz will ask for help killing enemy snipers who have pinned him down. Once they're all dead, turn around and look for an open doorway with an orange tarp being blown in the wind over the doorway. Inside and to the left is the doll on top of an overturned couch.

4. This one is tricky to spot. After riding the cable across to the other rooftop, you will enter inside the building and go down some stairs. One enemy will come from the left once you reach the bottom of the stairs. After you turn the corner of the stairs, you will see a generator with green baggage piled around it. Look up and to the right if you are facing the generator. The doll will be resting on an electrical box in the dark (big thanks to Bar6arian over at TA for pointing this one out for me).

Last Rites
1. A little ways into the mission you will reach a pretty dark underground area. The first group of enemies you kill will be where the doll is. There will be a staircase leading down into a pit-like area with a bag, a box, and a fireplace where one soldier is. The doll is on the table.

2. After crossing the freeway and sliding down the slope, kill the soldiers here and then look for the small building on the right. Go inside the front door and look left. The doll will be on a table next to some files in the back of the room.

3. If you keep going after getting the second secret, a couple of helicopters will fly over and you will be at a very large base. In the back of this base you will see a rather long building with a tower. First head up to the tower you can get into to your left before the base and stealth kill the sniper here. Take out everyone in the base and once it's clear enough, head towards the large building. It's okay if you set off an alarm. Go up the central staircase and go left. You will now see a ramp leading down to the left and a walkway alongside the building to the right. Follow the walkway to the right all the way to the end of the walkway. In the corner at the end of this walkway you will find the doll on top of some boxes.

4. As you are escaping the ship before it explodes, eventually along the way Cole will say "clock's ticking, gotta move double time!" When he says that, you should be going up a ramp. At the top of the ramp, instead of going right, go left. Keep going along this walkway and then look left. You will see a snow-covered beam stretching across the span of the ship's hull. Walk along this beam and at the end of it, you will find the final doll. You can then continue exiting the ship by going left from the doll.

* REMAINING GUIDE CONTINUED IN POST DIRECTLY BELOW *

Last edited by Nevander; 07-02-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:19 AM   #2
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
SECRET ACHIEVEMENTS

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

CREDITS

Thanks to the following individuals for their advice and input going into this guide:
  • Bar6arian over at TA for helping with the last secret location.
  • NeedToAchieve for bringing us video guides for the DLC stuff.
  • Title image from the Platinum Club page over at PS3Trophies.

Last edited by Nevander; 07-02-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
Great guide! Thank you for this. I'm really excited for this, loving the campaign so far...
Old 03-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
bleeap

Send a message via AIM to bleeap Send a message via MSN to bleeap Send a message via Yahoo to bleeap

Bleeap's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thank you!!!!
bleeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
Smack Kitty

Smack Kitty's Gamercard
Is this DLC out?

10,000 GS - Bianca's Man - 15-10-2012
20,000 GS - Nice Pass - 1-1-2013
30, 000 GS - Suck It! - 14-3-2013
Smack Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack Kitty View Post
Is this DLC out?
Not to the public, not yet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Siberian Strike is the first single-player DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. It can currently be downloaded free of charge if you have a code provided in the Bulletproof Steelbook Edition. No word of when it will be available to everyone else, nor the cost.
I just decided to go ahead and do the guide for it since a lot of people can already download it and finish the DLC. I asked MeonOner before I started working on it though since he did the main guide, he was cool with me doing the DLC guide.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #7
Smack Kitty

Smack Kitty's Gamercard
Quote:
Not to the public
Hmm I got the steel book edition. All I got was some mp DLC codes

Old 03-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #8
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack Kitty View Post
Hmm I got the steel book edition. All I got was some mp DLC codes
You know I read someone else's comment that said they didn't get one either. I guess that a random lot of people got a code for it. I notice it reads 'lucky few' on the voucher, and I don't recall seeing the DLC being listed as a bonus in the steelbook edition.

Interesting, but also disappointing. Sorry to hear they didn't give you one.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #9
Smack Kitty

Smack Kitty's Gamercard
Quote:
You know I read someone else's comment that said they didn't get one either. I guess that a random lot of people got a code for it. I notice it reads 'lucky few' on the voucher, and I don't recall seeing the DLC being listed as a bonus in the steelbook edition.

Interesting, but also disappointing. Sorry to hear they didn't give you one.
It's all good mate, beens I don't have the net for a few weeks it doesn't really matter anyways!
I even just looked on eBay and there weren't any Siberian strike DLC codes

Old 03-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #10
TheWeasel

awesome work on the collectables guide, i haven't had a chance to replay the missions again to look for the collectables i was missing but thanks to you i can get them on another play through.
TheWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #11
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
Read on Game Informer's site: It'll cost 800 MSP and will be released the 27th.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #12
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspeedomodel View Post
Thanks. That info was already posted in the Roadmap...
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #13
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
I will wait for a sale then, until them this guide will be waiting!

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #14
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Thanks. That info was already posted in the Roadmap...
Oh, when I was in here before it wasn't. My bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post
I will wait for a sale then, until them this guide will be waiting!
Yeah, I'm sort of annoyed, I had thought they said it would be free. Not just free for those who bought the collector's edition. I'll probably wait as well, hopefully it gets dropped down soon.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:17 AM   #15
TRICKY1976

Send a message via ICQ to TRICKY1976 Send a message via MSN to TRICKY1976

TRICKY1976's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Will deffo be buying this DLC cheers for the guide

TRICKY1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #16
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Oh, when I was in here before it wasn't. My bad.
Your post is at 4:25pm EST on 3/22/13. The roadmap was last edited at 9:51am EST on 3/22/13. It was in the roadmap before you posted. Just sayin'.

OT, as I've rented this game, I'm not going to get the DLC at full price. I'll wait until it possibly goes down, buy it, then rent the game again. It's a shame that they are charging so much for it. They're only shooting themselves in the foot because the majority of the gamers are just going to wait until it gets discounted. If you don't then you're just silly. If it never does, then that's just lost sales. You'll get 5 times as many purchasers at 400msp than you would at 800msp, and you would still come out ahead. Why can't developers/publishers see that? They'll get more sales and potentially more money with cheaper DLC. I guess they're counting on the idiots who buy DLC without thinking to rake in their money.

It's like Sniper Elite V2. Who really bought the 'Assassinate the Furher' DLC at 800msp? Or the other two add-ons at 400msp each? Or the weapons pack at 240msp. That's $23 right there in just DLC alone. With the 'Silver Star' edition coming out in a week or two for just $30, who in their right mind now would buy the DLC individually? Buy the Silver Star and sell your other copy (if you have it). It'll be cheaper in the long run. Yeah, it'll just be a few bucks, but the fact is, it's a few bucks saved.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-23-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
OldSkoolGamer

CHEEKY MUNKY23's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sort of annoyed, I had thought they said it would be free. Not just free for those who bought the collector's edition. I'll probably wait as well, hopefully it gets dropped down soon.
It's not free for EVERYONE that bought the Collector's Edition. I bought it, and it came in the mail yesterday. I didn't get a code.

It's totally unfair to make people not only wait but have to pay for this DLC, while others that bought the exact same edition of the game get it for free.

I would understand if EVERYBODY that bought the Collector's Edition got it because that's the perks of forking out extra money for a Collector's Edition. But to make it free to a select few is absolute bullshit.

Having said that, I am enjoying the game.
OldSkoolGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:52 AM   #18
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolGamer View Post
It's not free for EVERYONE that bought the Collector's Edition. I bought it, and it came in the mail yesterday. I didn't get a code.

It's totally unfair to make people not only wait but have to pay for this DLC, while others that bought the exact same edition of the game get it for free.

I would understand if EVERYBODY that bought the Collector's Edition got it because that's the perks of forking out extra money for a Collector's Edition. But to make it free to a select few is absolute bullshit.

Having said that, I am enjoying the game.
People are getting confused with the Collector's Edition and the Steelbook Edition. While the Steelbook does come with the Collector's Edition, this DLC was offered in the Steelbook Edition only. That's why you didn't get it in the Collector's Edition. Plus, I'm almost 100% certain that this was a US only promotion, so the Collector's Edition's (and Limited Edition's) would never have it as they are not available in the US at all. They are International only.

Now, there are some people who say they are not getting it with the Steelbook Edition. I'm thinking one of three things: it was randomly packed in so it's based on luck that you get it, people who are not from the US are thinking they are supposed to get it, or it was a retailer or pre-order exclusive (can anyone confirm this?). Either way, talking about it on x360a isn't going to do any good. Why don't you email City Interactive instead? There you may get an answer.

Collector's Edition and Limited Edition pics

Nowhere in these pics does it say that the Siberian Strike DLC comes with these editions. To sum up, if you bought either the Collector's or Limited editions, you were not supposed to get the mission DLC. Only US gamers who bought the Steelbook Edition in the US got the DLC.

If anyone can confirm otherwise, I do apologize, but I think I'm correct on this. All I did was read all the posts in this forum which lead me to this conclusion. No one (that I've read about) who bought the Collector's Edition got the DLC and people from the US who bought the Steelbook Edition got it. It's simple.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-26-2013 at 03:10 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #19
bleeap

Send a message via AIM to bleeap Send a message via MSN to bleeap Send a message via Yahoo to bleeap

Bleeap's Gamercard

Quote:
People are getting confused with the Collector's Edition and the Steelbook Edition. While the Steelbook does come with the Collector's Edition, this DLC was offered in the Steelbook Edition only. That's why you didn't get it in the Collector's Edition. Plus, I'm almost 100% certain that this was a US only promotion, so the Collector's Edition's (and Limited Edition's) would never have it as they are not available in the US at all. They are International only.

Now, there are some people who say they are not getting it with the Steelbook Edition. I'm thinking one of three things: it was randomly packed in so it's based on luck that you get it, people who are not from the US are thinking they are supposed to get it, or it was a retailer or pre-order exclusive (can anyone confirm this?). Either way, talking about it on x360a isn't going to do any good. Why don't you email City Interactive instead? There you may get an answer.

Collector's Edition and Limited Edition pics

Nowhere in these pics does it say that the Siberian Strike DLC comes with these editions. To sum up, if you bought either the Collector's or Limited editions, you were not supposed to get the mission DLC. Only US gamers who bought the Steelbook Edition in the US got the DLC.

If anyone can confirm otherwise, I do apologize, but I think I'm correct on this. All I did was read all the posts in this forum which lead me to this conclusion. No one (that I've read about) who bought the Collector's Edition got the DLC and people from the US who bought the Steelbook Edition got it. It's simple.
Yea a friend of mine just got the normal which is $39.99 nothing. Steel Box $69.99, didn't think I it, but it was was behind everything which is weird.
bleeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #20
The Dauntless

The Dauntless's Gamercard
Getting Tail in Siberia just glitched on me. When I got the final collectible it didn't come up with the 4/4 message and no achievement. Died and reloaded and the collectible was gone but still no achievement ... booo!
Old 03-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #21
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
im having trouble on the last rites level, after killing the first guys the collectable on the table downstairs you find i just cannot pick up the collectable, i have restarted the checlpoint but still cannot pick it up.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #22
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dauntless View Post
Getting Tail in Siberia just glitched on me. When I got the final collectible it didn't come up with the 4/4 message and no achievement. Died and reloaded and the collectible was gone but still no achievement ... booo!
Hmmm. Is it possible you missed one on another level? First thing to ask. If you're certain, it may be possible you picked it up right as the ship was exploding? Thus not registering the collectible properly? You may have to delete your save and start fresh, sad to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
im having trouble on the last rites level, after killing the first guys the collectable on the table downstairs you find i just cannot pick up the collectable, i have restarted the checlpoint but still cannot pick it up.
Had that happen a couple times, just get killed on purpose and go back. It should now let you pick it up. If that fails, just hold at all possible angles and eventually you'll get it.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #23
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Had that happen a couple times, just get killed on purpose and go back. It should now let you pick it up. If that fails, just hold at all possible angles and eventually you'll get it.
tried the angles but it never worked, i have got it now though, it seems when you kill the guy if he slumps onto the table it somehow stopped me getting it, once i shot him and he was on the floor i could pick it up.

completed the DLC now, thanks for the guide.

one thing about the last collectable on last rites when i went along the beam if you move too far over the left on the beam it goes to a cutscene like it did with me, i pressed pause and went back to the main menu then continued the game and it put me at the start of the ship blowing up so i was able to go slowly along the beam and get it.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:50 PM   #24
MCoreBE

MC0REBE's Gamercard

Fucking christ, they should build in additional checkpoints

12 published guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)
3 contributed guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)

MCoreBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:28 AM   #25
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
lone thing about the last collectable on last rites when i went along the beam if you move too far over the left on the beam it goes to a cutscene like it did with me, i pressed pause and went back to the main menu then continued the game and it put me at the start of the ship blowing up so i was able to go slowly along the beam and get it.
It's the timer for the explosions which are about to happen, which make you fail and it shows a cutscene. If you just haul ass there, you'll have plenty of time.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #26
Smack Kitty

Smack Kitty's Gamercard
Great guide, Nevander!! I just finished it. However you Shadowman description was very confusing. I didn't like this first try:

As you open the door and get a checkpoint move up behind the 2 enemies and take them both out with the one bullet. Wait at the top of the stair and look across to the other metal walkway and as the guy comes around the corner take him out ASAP. Now you can drop down to the left of the walkway leading to the other 2 enemies, the one standing will walk away from the other so you can pop up and take him out with your pistol, turnaround and take out the other (first part cleared, now run down the stairs and go prone and crawl under the walkway, all 5 enemies will walk over you and just leave the enemy at the fire and the one above on the walkway. Take the both out and run to the e d of the warehouse and drop down (achievement unlocked for 50gs)

Fell free to use this method as well if you would like

Old 03-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #27
MCoreBE

MC0REBE's Gamercard

Copy/pasted your collectible guide on TA, and gave credit where it was due. The post can be found here

Old 03-30-2013, 02:30 AM   #28
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Siberian Strike DLC

Achievement Guide and Roadmap
Written by Nevander
For use on x360a exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCoreBE View Post
Copy/pasted your collectible guide on TA, and gave credit where it was due. The post can be found here
Considering he says "For use on x360a exclusively", I really would have asked him before posting it there. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want someone cutting and pasting a portion of one of my guides anywhere else, credit or not. But that's just me. Someone actually did download my Doom 3 collectibles guide from here and posted it on PS3T.org without my permission. I wasn't happy.

On another note, I would *really* consider shortening your signature to no more than 6 lines and probably cut out the advertising. It's a violation of the forum rules. I got an infraction because my sig was 7 lines and it was completely erased by mods. For some reason they are really adamant about the length and content of the sigs. Just a friendly warning.

Quote:
Signatures
Advertising links will not be tolerated. Links to Twitter/Facebook or your own gaming blog is fine as long as it doesn't contain forums. Links to other gaming websites, Raptr cards, random sites, those stupid egg sites, ebay auctions etc will not be permitted. Anything to do with ‘Free games when you fill out 128317 forms’ are also not allowed. Also, referral links of any kind are not allowed. Note that signatures containing image links to Microsoft Owned/Sponsored/Endorsed sites that are Xbox related are allowed. This includes but is not limited to gamercard images from Xbox.com, 360voice, mygamercard.net, etc, etc.

Image size – Images in signatures should not exceed 500x300 pixels tops. These images should be family friendly. This means no hentai images, or anything related. If you want to show/look at hentai, then please use a hentai site. Anything containing male/female nudity is not permitted. If you want multiple images, ensure they fit in the 500x300 size limit. (This means that all of your images combined can not exceed a total image area of 500x300.)

Text. We don’t all need to know every game you have completed, and it doesn’t need a line of text for each game in your signature. Please ensure that there is no more than 6 lines of text in your signature. It’s a signature, not a novel.

Your signature, with all images combined, should not exceed 500x300 pixels. Subscribers only, may have up to 600x400 signature size.

Text & images in Spoilers counts towards your totals as well.

Furthermore, if you would like to use your allotted signature space to post snide remarks about the infractions you've been given or to insult the staff, action will be taken.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=180508

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-30-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #29
Nevander

Quote:
Considering he says "For use on x360a exclusively", I really would have asked him before posting it there. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want someone cutting and pasting a portion of one of my guides anywhere else, credit or not. But that's just me. Someone actually did download my Doom 3 collectibles guide from here and posted it on PS3T.org without my permission. I wasn't happy.

On another note, I would *really* consider shortening your signature to no more than 6 lines and probably cut out the advertising. It's a violation of the forum rules. I got an infraction because my sig was 7 lines and it was completely erased by mods. For some reason they are really adamant about the length and content of the sigs. Just a friendly warning.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=180508
It doesn't bother me. I know I said exclusively but as long as I'm credited and it helps people.

Also what exactly is he advertising?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #30
MCoreBE

MC0REBE's Gamercard

Quote:
It doesn't bother me. I know I said exclusively but as long as I'm credited and it helps people.

Also what exactly is he advertising?
Yeah, I don't like it when people share the information I posted somewhere uncredited. I really appreciate your work and that's why I linked this thread here. However, if you want me to change something or delete it completely: then just let me know

I think I advertise my video guides too much. I'll edit this right now as I didn't read the signature rules before.