PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
xSILENTxHUNTERx

xSILENTxHUNTERx's Gamercard
Reaper Tracker!

For those wondering if the Reaper is online or not, "CodySpie" from the Epic Games Forums made a tool for you! -
http://gamegrit.com/gamertracker.php

Last edited by xSILENTxHUNTERx; 03-22-2013 at 07:00 PM.
xSILENTxHUNTERx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Licensedshoes

The AuD Doc's Gamercard
Page not found.
Licensedshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
Gleskosaur

Gleskosaur's Gamercard
http://gamegrit.com/gamertracker.php

this url works...
Old 03-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #4
WHITESTAR 2032

WHITESTAR 2032's Gamercard
Yeah and if that accurately tracks their online status their all offline.
WHITESTAR 2032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #5
Don Jose

Don Jose's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Is this medal Viral?

Meaning, if I kill someone whose killed the Reaper do I get the medal? Or do I somehow magically need to end up in a match with one of these 12 people and then kill them to get the medal?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jose View Post
Is this medal Viral?

Meaning, if I kill someone whose killed the Reaper do I get the medal? Or do I somehow magically need to end up in a match with one of these 12 people and then kill them to get the medal?
No, you have to kill it yourself. Some of the devs have been announcing special Reaper events on the forums; if you try hard enough, you may be able to get into one of those matches eventually. No word on how often they will be doing them, however, I am sure the list of people getting involved publicly will grow the longer the game is out. I am also sure they will eventually have Reapers in the special event playlists.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
MetalReaper00

The Adam Fenix's Gamercard
I got to play against Epic last night and it was BRUTAL... not only to all their players have extra health along with all other perks we don't, they played seriously very well, using team work and protecting the one reaper on the opposing team. You can tag the reaper with a frag and it still will not die,... it also is so damn FAST as it can fly around the ENTIRE MAP... up down left right any direction!

Wish I could have got it, but they only gave me and my team one chance, two people killed him on my team, then EPIC went on to dominate the next number of people for an hour with NO ONE winning or killing the reaper. NUTS!
MetalReaper00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
Don Jose

Don Jose's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalReaper00 View Post
I got to play against Epic last night and it was BRUTAL... not only to all their players have extra health along with all other perks we don't, they played seriously very well, using team work and protecting the one reaper on the opposing team. You can tag the reaper with a frag and it still will not die,... it also is so damn FAST as it can fly around the ENTIRE MAP... up down left right any direction!

Wish I could have got it, but they only gave me and my team one chance, two people killed him on my team, then EPIC went on to dominate the next number of people for an hour with NO ONE winning or killing the reaper. NUTS!
Wow, it really sounds like a blast. And completely fair

</sarcasm>
Old 03-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #9
MetalReaper00

The Adam Fenix's Gamercard
Quote:
Wow, it really sounds like a blast. And completely fair

</sarcasm>
I mean they could have at least made the other EPIC members have normal health, but know. They streamed the whole thing and everyone got RAPED, no one won a match and they protected the Reaper at all cost even with it Fast, Flying crazy ability set.
MetalReaper00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #10
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalReaper00 View Post
I mean they could have at least made the other EPIC members have normal health, but know. They streamed the whole thing and everyone got RAPED, no one won a match and they protected the Reaper at all cost even with it Fast, Flying crazy ability set.
Well, he did warn everyone in the announcement thread that it would NOT be fair and that he would have an OP Onyx Guard protecting him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykard View Post
The Reaping
[SHOT]http://i.imgur.com/Zdwcic5.jpg[/SHOT]
The Reaper has heard your prayers for an audience and is accepting challengers. However, just like any other evil entity... there’s a catch. The Reaper will not be giving up his medal easily and his army of Undead Onyx Guards will make sure of that.

This will not be easy, it will not be fair, you are NOT guaranteed to leave with a Reaper medal or skins. You will however need to communicate and work as a team to cut through the Onyx Guards and reach The Reaper. These matches will be quick and intense so The Reaper can slay the largest audience possible. Be ready, join in quick, give it all you’ve got, and pray that's enough.

Last edited by ColdSpider72; 03-22-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #11
Don Jose

Don Jose's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSpider72 View Post
Well, he did warn everyone in the announcement thread that it would NOT be fair and that he would have an OP Onyx Guard protecting him.
I don't follow gears enough to even know there was an announcement thread for this, so I apologize for not knowing the details.

I guess this is a medal I will most likely never get. Oh well. C'est la vie
Old 03-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #12
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
I don't follow gears enough to even know there was an announcement thread for this, so I apologize for not knowing the details.

I guess this is a medal I will most likely never get. Oh well. C'est la vie
Which is both fine and stupid.
We have no medal for getting all other medals but I mean we still want all the medals.
Maybe if someone on this board ever gets it (it's a voting process for the Reaper so if we all band together, it's possible) they can let everyone on here kill them.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:06 AM   #13
rbm92

METAL FIST DOOM's Gamercard
Do they play in the VIP playlists?
rbm92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #14
PlaGued Token

UnmachableBAMF's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbm92 View Post
Do they play in the VIP playlists?
Ive been wondering that myself considering i didnt get the vip cause i really dont think its worth it but i have played a lot of judgement MP and i me ALOT and still havent gone across them once.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #15
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
I played againts the REAPER lastnight on Private TDM All booms! Everyone had a chane to kill him. They play on both VIP & Standard playlist. DONT SPAM msg to them or they wont read it. Be polite and see what happens. I was lucky to get it cause my buddy and I were looking for them in matches and him and I msg one of the GT's once. My friend invited me and I played with one of the guys! Was really fun.....All the best who trys to play againts the Reapers!
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #16
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
i love how EPIC has managed to break all the rules of achievements.

this is essentially an unobtainable achievement from the start without actually doing research and planning.

even in the off chance you get put in one of those 10 matches
AND are actually on the opposite team
AND theres even enough time left
AND nobody else keeps killing him before you can
AND you dont get killed by just playing in general before reaching him

....so much B.S.

they did this with GOW 3 too by implementing the ribbon shit when it wasnt in the original list, and rob admitted on the twitch stream that he did it just to troll some friend of his who made a comment about "thanks for not making the ribbons nessisary...haha"
eiVaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #17
TheBajan

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiVaL View Post
i love how EPIC has managed to break all the rules of achievements.

this is essentially an unobtainable achievement from the start without actually doing research and planning.

even in the off chance you get put in one of those 10 matches
AND are actually on the opposite team
AND theres even enough time left
AND nobody else keeps killing him before you can
AND you dont get killed by just playing in general before reaching him

....so much B.S.

they did this with GOW 3 too by implementing the ribbon shit when it wasnt in the original list, and rob admitted on the twitch stream that he did it just to troll some friend of his who made a comment about "thanks for not making the ribbons nessisary...haha"
There is no achievement for killing the Reaper, so your rant is just plain stupid and a fail.
TheBajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #18
deadjoe3

MasterChief Tom's Gamercard
I was randomly dropped into a game with the reaper 'FL4K' yesterday and got the medal/skins pretty easily. Didn't notice anything different about his/her health or any undead CPU guard(s) around. Just 1 shot with the Sawn Off and it was done. I am far from the greatest player in the world so if I can do it, then you guys shouldn't have a problem. Just don't stress out when/if you get placed against them.

Just an FYI... I was playing VIP > Free-For-All and it was around 3-5pm (UK time) on Saturday.
deadjoe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:44 AM   #19
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadjoe3 View Post
I was randomly dropped into a game with the reaper 'FL4K' yesterday and got the medal/skins pretty easily. Didn't notice anything different about his/her health or any undead CPU guard(s) around. Just 1 shot with the Sawn Off and it was done. I am far from the greatest player in the world so if I can do it, then you guys shouldn't have a problem. Just don't stress out when/if you get placed against them.

Just an FYI... I was playing VIP > Free-For-All and it was around 3-5pm (UK time) on Saturday.
Yeah, FL4K is a pushover (but a very nice person). She is the community manager of the Epic forums. Only one reaper was actually advertising that it would be a real challenge and would include the Onyx Guards, and that was Rykard.

For the record, I mean that she is a pushover as far as letting people kill her in MP, I don't mean that she is a pushover in general.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:47 AM   #20
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The whole reaper thing is stupid as shit... Im sorry but its completely unfair, and it make the credibility of the game MP just go down the toilet... At least it aint in rank as i understood, but still i find that idea more than terrible... forcing people to endure raging and terible stats only to get a medal...

IF AT LEAST the reaper would had been a bot, that would had been more ok... considering there pretty dumb, but a real people... its a joke.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:57 AM   #21
Cold Reeves

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
The whole reaper thing is stupid as shit... Im sorry but its completely unfair, and it make the credibility of the game MP just go down the toilet... At least it aint in rank as i understood, but still i find that idea more than terrible... forcing people to endure raging and terible stats only to get a medal...

IF AT LEAST the reaper would had been a bot, that would had been more ok... considering there pretty dumb, but a real people... its a joke.
Seems like a way to have an excuse to use an overpowered character to pad their K/Ds if you think about it or just a way to mess with people.

I just hope they make an event down the way where people are all reapers for a weekend so it will be available for people to get it instead of it being next to impossible like as currently is.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:04 AM   #22
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Epic have always been kind of dumb players honestly when it comes to GOW. We talk about it me and my friends. Basically they just saw GOW as a "have fun" crazy MP, they would run around and chainsaw somebody and just laugh about it "woooo see that, i chainsawed you HAHAHAHA" and so on..

They where never serious players, and they never saw there game as a Serious MP either... wich is sad, cause they should had seen it since GOW1 people tried to see it seriously and play for the prestige of the win, with gnasher battles and such. They complained people where not executing enough in GOW3... damn how much time an execution last? a good 3-4 seconds... of course nobody will do that in battle where people are near... They will finish the guy quick and all...

So this time they pushed even more on that note with that reaper thing, i even heard its not only gonna be epic employees but also some random folks than will get it... talk about some cheating of the KD... pfff And to be the reaper ... what... you got to post 200 messages a week on epic boards? stuff like that... thats dumb.

Gears of War Legend
Old 03-24-2013, 06:29 AM   #23
TuM Predator

Send a message via MSN to TuM Predator

TuM Predator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I just got my epic reaper Skins and Medal, from MediaSig he was so kind as to send me an invite to his game after i sent him 1 polite message asking for invite because its hard to find reapers when im from uk

and he sent me an invite to his Game

!Join The Fight!
Signature By Xerofox
TuM Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #24
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
I came across a Reaper for the second time, got the skin within 24 hrs before the 1st time, rykard in a free for all..he joined a publick Quick match...i wasnt expecting it...than when the match was over he left...and almost 2 thirds of the lobby left lol...it was sad!
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:41 AM   #25
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So they are all EPIC employees only? And there's more than one? And they have fake accounts set up for it? And they're all offline? Cool, cool.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #26
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Epic have always been kind of dumb players honestly when it comes to GOW. We talk about it me and my friends. Basically they just saw GOW as a "have fun" crazy MP, they would run around and chainsaw somebody and just laugh about it "woooo see that, i chainsawed you HAHAHAHA" and so on..

They where never serious players, and they never saw there game as a Serious MP either... wich is sad, cause they should had seen it since GOW1 people tried to see it seriously and play for the prestige of the win, with gnasher battles and such. They complained people where not executing enough in GOW3... damn how much time an execution last? a good 3-4 seconds... of course nobody will do that in battle where people are near... They will finish the guy quick and all...

So this time they pushed even more on that note with that reaper thing, i even heard its not only gonna be epic employees but also some random folks than will get it... talk about some cheating of the KD... pfff And to be the reaper ... what... you got to post 200 messages a week on epic boards? stuff like that... thats dumb.
1. People can only play games the way you want them to and no having fun is allowed. VIDAYO JAMES UR SERUSS BUSNUSS!

2. They know it's a competitive, high level played tourney game. They've sponsered many a tournament and have even made playlists to cater to high level players.
How do you not know any of this and you act like you care?
Do you even wallbounce?

3. Lastly who cares about K/D in quick match when you can already pad stats by getting into an empty room. Also why do you care if Epic employees get a "broken" character when you said they were bad in the first part? Seems to make things even to me. All non-Epic employees only get Reaper for a week.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #27
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

They tried a few playlist yeah in GOW3 with less than succes... The problem didn't resided in the playlist, like i said, but about how THEY saw the game. You watch videos of them playing and you will see how extremely casual they played. They always focussed on the executions and funny stuff. GOW1 was not even meant to have MP in the first place, it was thrown in it shortly before being finished and it became a hit because people made it a hit. Epic wanted lancer battles behind covers, they wanted that since GOW1 and thats what they alwways tried to push since GOW2. They even made the wall super sticky in GOW1 at some point in a patch to make the gnasher rushing less effective. I remember when the patch came out we where like "whats up with those spider man walls?" and years later, i tried going back to GOW1 after GOW3 and its super hard to play just because of those damn sticky wall... im always stucking everywhere(when in GOW3 it feel smooth and all)

And yeah you can pad stats in Quick match but more or less because the game is broken right now... it aint normal with a big pool of player that rooms remain empty for so long... Sometimes we would stay in a room after a game when 3 would leave, we think new guys will replace them only to fight the 2 other guys all game long with bots... or worst sometimes they all quit and instead of partying up again because it takes time and its long we stay in hope a new team will join, and not a single one person... so we end up wasting time in a bot game. It shouldn't be happening, not as the game is super new and all.

Quick Match should not exist. It should be private for friends game, and rank for public games. Only thing is that you had a mercenary TDM playlist for the people not wanting to end up against full team and get pwn, and thats it. Anyway playing against bots is just terrible and dull, if people really remain in bot games just to pad stats, there pretty bad... if i face bots one game and nobody enter, when it end im the first to quit cause its just boring.

And one week sure, but how many kills you think i can do in one week with a regular character, a week is long, and that reaper thing is not even just buffed up a bit, its just way over the top. I dunno, but if it would just be pretty much like on active in GOW3 with the gnasher and lancer... and roadie running faster, but its actually shooting boomshot non stop like a modded player on world at war... wtf? All he need to do is run to a corner of the map, shoot nades and booms and get random kills... bavo, thats so stupid.

Gears of War Legend
Old 03-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #28
BrokeOffSneakers

BrokeOffSneakrs's Gamercard
So dumb its not viral
Old 03-26-2013, 06:25 AM   #29
Licensedshoes

The AuD Doc's Gamercard
This should be stickied so it doesn't get buried again...
Licensedshoes is offline   Reply With Quote