PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2007, 08:46 PM   #1
gog

gogzilla's Gamercard
aces location list

this isnt mine - i found this on gamespot forums - from thormx84 i think

Mission 1:
You must destroy all the targets (red icons) very quickly. The F22 or F15 from the d/l pack suit this well. You must get the B52's and UH9's, after that the F/A-18F's appear (4 of them), and you must gun them down. Right after, the Rafale's appear. As you kill them, PEGAS the F22 pilot should appear around 30,000ft ish.

Mission 2:
When the wave of bombers come from the West, EDINOROG the F16 pilot should be around there.

Mission 3:
After you do two of the objectives, you will get an update with some aircraft and a lot of ground targets. DRAKON is a TORNADO GR.4 that has a green orb on the radar...a jammer I believe. He should be right above the new conflict zone.

Mission 4:
Once you finish your two objectives and get the update with the 2 Strigons that appear, KENTAVR in a Su-47 BERKUT should appear amidst them, above the ground targets.

Mission 5:
After the mission updates, ORYOL will be in his F15 over the airport when the Stovie reinforcements come.

Mission 6:
VEGA appears on this level after the update. She is in her RAFALE over the southern updated battlefield.

Mission 7:
DZHOZER is the F117 pilot. He was found flying over one of the Tornado GR.4 jammers before the mission update.

Mission 8:
RUSALKA the TYPHOON pilot, is found flying over the airport at a lower altitude, after the mission updates.

Mission 9:
FENIKS the Su-33 Pilot will appear around the Aigion after you destroy all of it's engines.

Mission 10:
OBLAKO the MIR2000S pilot shows up over the base after the second update.

Mission 11:
RYTSARY is the A10 Pilot. He appears after the update, on the northern edge of the map.

Mission 12:
FLYUGER the F2A pilot is found after the mission updates, around the northern targets.

Mission 13:
VALET is the F14 pilot. She is found before the mission update, around the D objective. She takes off of a carrier.

Mission 14:
DAMA is the F/A18 pilot. He is found as a jammer high above the city by the bay.

Mission 15:
The F4 pilot shows right after the 2nd update, before you fly in the barrel
gog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
Unkn0wn Her0

Send a message via AIM to Unkn0wn Her0

F0RSAKEN HER0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gog View Post
this isnt mine - i found this on gamespot forums - from thormx84 i think

Mission 1:
You must destroy all the targets (red icons) very quickly. The F22 or F15 from the d/l pack suit this well. You must get the B52's and UH9's, after that the F/A-18F's appear (4 of them), and you must gun them down. Right after, the Rafale's appear. As you kill them, PEGAS the F22 pilot should appear around 30,000ft ish.
you have to destroy each set of new TGT within 120 seconds and you don't have to use guns for the F/A-18s.

the only one i don't have is the su-33 from lv 9. i can't get him to appear.
Unkn0wn Her0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn Her0 View Post
you have to destroy each set of new TGT within 120 seconds and you don't have to use guns for the F/A-18s.

the only one i don't have is the su-33 from lv 9. i can't get him to appear.
You dont have to do anything special to get him to appear. He does appear as soon as the aigean(sp?) only has its cockpit left. Now all the others were also destroyed when i got to this point so that may be a prerequisit. Also, just look around for him when this is all that is left, by this point you should still have about 42 min remaining anyway.

urAssass1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
Spybreak4u

Thanks! I'll be working on getting these guys this weekend.
Spybreak4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:59 AM   #5
Unkn0wn Her0

Quote:
Originally Posted by urAssass1n View Post
You dont have to do anything special to get him to appear. He does appear as soon as the aigean(sp?) only has its cockpit left. Now all the others were also destroyed when i got to this point so that may be a prerequisit. Also, just look around for him when this is all that is left, by this point you should still have about 42 min remaining anyway.
i've done lv 9 about four times and still can't get him to appear. all that's left each time is the cockpit and nothing else with about 41-43 minutes left.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:02 AM   #6
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
i've done lv 9 about four times and still can't get him to appear. all that's left each time is the cockpit and nothing else with about 41-43 minutes left.
Not to ask a dumb question or demean you in any way, but are you playing on expert? Also make sure all the other planes and fortresses are destroyed too.

Old 11-03-2007, 03:30 AM   #7
Unkn0wn Her0

Quote:
Not to ask a dumb question or demean you in any way, but are you playing on expert? Also make sure all the other planes and fortresses are destroyed too.
first three times were on expert last time on ace.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:32 AM   #8
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
first three times were on expert last time on ace.
hmmm the only thing i can say is make sure that the other places are also destroyed.... not sure why your guy isn't showing up, since he showed up both times for me and i only did it twice on expert....

Old 11-23-2007, 07:25 AM   #9
lwclam

cHuEn915's Gamercard
May I ask, do they appear in any level? Normal or Hard?
lwclam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:34 AM   #10
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwclam View Post
May I ask, do they appear in any level? Normal or Hard?
Only appear on Hard difficulty or harder. Not on normal or easy.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:42 AM   #11
lwclam

cHuEn915's Gamercard
Quote:
Only appear on Hard difficulty or harder. Not on normal or easy.
thank you
Old 11-23-2007, 03:12 PM   #12
lwclam

cHuEn915's Gamercard
one more question, free mission can get them?
Old 11-23-2007, 05:09 PM   #13
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
one more question, free mission can get them?
I heard the answer to that question is yes; however I already had all of them from the game so I was unable to confirm this. Give it a try and let us know.

Old 11-23-2007, 06:24 PM   #14
Drivont

Drivont's Gamercard
I recall them only appearing in Expert and Ace, not Hard. But, yes, you can get them in free mission mode.
Drivont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:31 AM   #15
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivont View Post
I recall them only appearing in Expert and Ace, not Hard. But, yes, you can get them in free mission mode.
you are right, sorry, misread my own thoughts. Named pilots only appear in expert and higher, as stated in the guide as well.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:28 AM   #16
lwclam

cHuEn915's Gamercard
oh... thx...
expert or higher... i think i can't get it... haha
Old 11-25-2007, 05:19 PM   #17
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
oh... thx...
expert or higher... i think i can't get it... haha
Believe me, its not that hard. If you get into a tough spot, use your allied support and if you are getting killed fast play low to the ground since the enemy ESM seems not to work for them when you are coming up onto them. I had 97% dammage when the level with 7 strigs came, and they don't allow you to heal at that point. It was able to be done, after lots of frustration, by staying in allied ESM and just flying in circles letting my allies take them out. Also, you can't heal in Expert or higher, just reload your weapons.

Old 11-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #18
Jazewhitehead

jazewhitehead's Gamercard
yea i got all aces except last one "korol" but i didnt look when i had to fly into the barrel thats probably why.

jusr done it when you get to last checkpoint on chandelier "if not going for no damage award" kill your self so you respawn infront of cannon and ADMM the runway he wont of taken off and is no threat. then continue into the gun to finish mission and get you award

Last edited by Jazewhitehead; 11-29-2007 at 06:36 PM.
Jazewhitehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:40 PM   #19
Acrid Placidity
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazewhitehead View Post
yea i got all aces except last one "korol" but i didnt look when i had to fly into the barrel thats probably why.

jusr done it when you get to last checkpoint on chandelier "if not going for no damage award" kill your self so you respawn infront of cannon and ADMM the runway he wont of taken off and is no threat. then continue into the gun to finish mission and get you award
I realize this is a bit late, but if you get a checkpoint throughout the mission with zero damage, you can take as much damage as you want after it, do whatever. Just make sure to kill yourself, and you'll spawn at the spawn point with zero damage again. It does not add damage to your total at the end because it is restarting you from a checkpoint at which you had 100% health/0% damage.
Acrid Placidity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #20
lwclam

cHuEn915's Gamercard
I can't get VALET... When Mission Update, I was transferred to West side, but she appear on East side.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:25 AM   #21
Acrid Placidity
Banned User

Quote:
I can't get VALET... When Mission Update, I was transferred to West side, but she appear on East side.
There's only one carrier in that level. Right in the bay. You shouldn't have been "transferred", but even still. Just fly back over the bay to find her. Easy kill, if you ask me. She should be flying about the same altitude as some of the ESM planes.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:41 AM   #22
gog

gogzilla's Gamercard
glad to see this list still getting bumped a bit - i need to get back on the game -for more online achieves -
Old 12-20-2007, 04:17 PM   #23
lwclam

cHuEn915's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrid Placidity View Post
There's only one carrier in that level. Right in the bay. You shouldn't have been "transferred", but even still. Just fly back over the bay to find her. Easy kill, if you ask me. She should be flying about the same altitude as some of the ESM planes.
After the cut scene, I will transferred to another side of the map.

Do you mean after the cut scene, she will appear over the carrier? or just after I finished 4 operation?
Old 12-22-2007, 07:51 AM   #24
Acrid Placidity
Banned User

Quote:
After the cut scene, I will transferred to another side of the map.

Do you mean after the cut scene, she will appear over the carrier? or just after I finished 4 operation?
I don't know why you're being transferred around. But she will actually take off of the carrier. So if you're fast enough you can kill her before she takes off. Everytime she spawned on mine I had to opportunity to drop SDMs on her. I believe those are the homing bombs. I ended up using SAAMs though with the SU-47.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #25
TurMoiL911

TurMoiLx911's Gamercard
Quote:
Not sure if you got them or not, but the KC-10 tankers need to be shot down too. I doubled back to finish them off while they were circling to the north. When I got back to the Aigaion the pilot spawned.

TurMoiL911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:23 PM   #26
gangsterGB

gangsterGB's Gamercard
in mission 7 i found the ace over operation C not over the radar jammers but that might just only be me
Old 03-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #27
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Yeah, he was in the same spot for me as well. I rushed to the jammer operation only to find he wasn't there. He was coming toward me from the direction of "Snake Pit".

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
xRogue 5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #28
orderoftheflame

Orderoftheflame's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurMoiL911 View Post
Not sure if you got them or not, but the KC-10 tankers need to be shot down too. I doubled back to finish them off while they were circling to the north. When I got back to the Aigaion the pilot spawned.
Yep they do need to be destroyed, or you can just wait for them to leave the combat zone, which.
orderoftheflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #29
gog

gogzilla's Gamercard
just a quick bump if any need it closer to the top
Old 03-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #30
hullie

i only need the f-22 raptor...cant find him !!!
can someone help please ??

thanks
hullie is offline   Reply With Quote