PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
III Royal III

lx Royal lx's Gamercard
A Fighting Champion not unlocking!!!!

It is a pain in the a** when you have to face 5 different gamertags and the achievement is not unlocking. I think im doing everything right, Ranked Matches, Title Match, pick mine, win the match, 5 different gamertags, and under 24 hours. wHAT AM i dOING wrong????
III Royal III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:35 AM   #2
Andrew14man

andrew14man's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by III Royal III View Post
It is a pain in the a** when you have to face 5 different gamertags and the achievement is not unlocking. I think im doing everything right, Ranked Matches, Title Match, pick mine, win the match, 5 different gamertags, and under 24 hours. wHAT AM i dOING wrong????
man that sucks

MANNNNNNNNN DAMMMM

Click HERE to see all my 100% Completions.
Andrew14man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:42 AM   #3
Reaped_Soul

The Online Thing

Hey I just got that acheviement like 5min ago... i defended it 5 times and nothing poped up... so i just kept doing it and i defended it 13 times and then it finaly ave me the achiviement
Reaped_Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:44 AM   #4
DFILL450

Send a message via AIM to DFILL450

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yeah the same thing happened to me. I defended 5 times against 5 different people. It was such a pain in the ass too since it took like 3 hours. No achievement, my console freezes, and I lost my belt. *Sigh* I'm trying again soon, and hopefully I'll have better luck.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
Davie402

Davie402's Gamercard
The achievements on this game are just too buggy..
Davie402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
III Royal III

lx Royal lx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaped_Soul View Post
Hey I just got that acheviement like 5min ago... i defended it 5 times and nothing poped up... so i just kept doing it and i defended it 13 times and then it finaly ave me the achiviement
the 13 times was it 1 person or all 5 people again?
III Royal III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:34 AM   #7
Bzook

z00k the cr00k's Gamercard
I just got my 5th and it didnt unlock for me either. what the heck. last achievement i need for this game and its not working. i did everything i think im supposed too. I defended the same belt 5 times, against 5 different people, only took me 6 hours, and nothing. even says on my title that i have 5 consecutive defenses. stupid and pisses me off.

is there something weird i have to do to unlock it, or something that im not doing right? i didnt even use a CAS, used normal people.

anyone have any ideas? i dont want to have to try to get more people to do it, was hard enough to get 5

*Update*
Ok so im now at 9 consecutive defenses and still no achievement. Darthmushu (who helped me with a defense btw, thanks) said he heard you have to do all 5 without shutting off your box. can anyone confirm or deny this from experience?

*Update 2* awesome, thanks for confirming no shutting off of the box BC, i hates this game. will be glad to be done with it.

Join us, or join them!

Last edited by Bzook; 05-28-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Bzook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:36 PM   #8
BCPotter

bcpotter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This achievement took me 3 different tries to finally unlock.

First go around, I was trading with others... I went to the dashboard after the 4th win. A few more wins and I didn't get the achievement. Another booster told me about not being able to shut down the console between the defenses or the achievement wont' pop up.

With the 2nd defense, a little kid whooped my ass and took my belt. I defended separate belts against 5 different gamertags and the achievemetn never came up.

With the 3rd attempt, I just borrowed a friend's Xbox. I rented another copy of the game and used 5 48-hour trial codes on new accounts to defend my title against. It was way quicker and less painless. If you boost, I recommend this method as the way to go.

Moral of the story is, don't shut of your Xbox or go to the dashboard and try to defend the same title without losing it. Good luck.
BCPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:28 PM   #9
Jaguar Josh

TheMuuvies's Gamercard
I literally unlocked five minutes ago first try through i go 25 defends and it didn't work so then in one match i lost it =(
Jaguar Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #10
hamfam9598

hamfam9598's Gamercard
I tried this today for the first time and got it right away.
The folks boosting with me were telling me you could not back out of the Xbox live lobby when going for this.
I have not read or heard that prior to this but it's what we did and it worked right away.
hamfam9598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
You gotta do all your title defences without exiting out of multiplayer. Definitely do NOT exit to dashboard. Which means, the only sure-fire way to get this is through boosting with a party of six...

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR

Last edited by Optomistic; 06-03-2012 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Snuffy
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #12
Donnymite

GeNeSis x ASTR0's Gamercard
This unlocked just fine for me, but then I went to help my friend, and it isn't working for him, we are just gonna keep doing IT I guess, then see if it works.
Donnymite is offline   Reply With Quote