PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-24-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
nastymastadaddy

NastyMastaDaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Game is broken

I am playing through career and almost every time I get to the Open Championship it skips right over it and will not let me play it. I have managed to play it 3 times. But now the last 3 season it just skips over it. I am positive I am not skipping it because I skip to the tournament right before the open championship and the little pop up comes up saying you are invited to play the open championship then after I click to get rid of that pop up it has moved past the Open championship. I have the early release download version so hopefully it will not be like this on the disc version. Is anyone else having this problem?

I will update this when I get the disc. This is an achievement hindering glitch (complete all career goals) which you are unable to do because you can not play the open championship.

Edit: So it seems if you only skip the event you are currently at then it doesnt seem to mess up and skip farther ahead. So do not skip to event and only skip one event at a time.

Last edited by nastymastadaddy; 03-25-2013 at 04:50 PM.
nastymastadaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:58 AM   #2
Orange and Blue

Send a message via AIM to Orange and Blue Send a message via MSN to Orange and Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Orange and Blue

Forty6andTwo's Gamercard
I didnt have that problem but I have 2 off the green holeouts (1 for eagle and the other was an ace) that because I replayed them, it gave me a mulligan instead of counting the shot. Still looking for my "first" ace, wtf?

Orange and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:24 AM   #3
Klint Beastw00d

Klint Beastw00d's Gamercard
Two of my created golfers randomly got deleted and I didn't even do anything wtf.
Klint Beastw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Anybody elses game keep freezing like it did in '13? Thinking about clearing cache and reinstalling...

100% game totals (all DLC included): 72
Retail: 53
Arcade: 19

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
Anybody elses game keep freezing like it did in '13? Thinking about clearing cache and reinstalling...

mine keeps freezing as well. also in the legends challenges, when i got to the first event where to win you must pass all events and the legend you must legend all events, it will not let me go past that first putt. i make the putt and it saves and goes back out to the menu. wtf

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #6
taylorxxx

taylorxxx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
wow. i read this post and tee'd off on a hole, landed, freeze for the first time. dammit! i was almost done with the daily club tournament!
taylorxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #7
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorxxx View Post
wow. i read this post and tee'd off on a hole, landed, freeze for the first time. dammit! i was almost done with the daily club tournament!
thats why tries are set to 2 or 3 and submission is 1 so you dont get completely locked out.

100% game totals (all DLC included): 72
Retail: 53
Arcade: 19

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote