PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Game of the Week - April 1 - April 7 (GOW Judgment)

The third game of the week is Gears of War: Judgment. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

These will all be co-op games instead of versus, so grab a friend or come meet new friends and let's get 'er done!

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Nice! i might drop into a game this time i've been getting the snot beat out of me for the last couple of days on this game, so why not let people who's name ive heard of beat me too

Huge thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar.

Last edited by Scotty; 03-25-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
So should I make the thread in the game's forum again? Also, I guess the one for BP needs to be closed or deleted.

Change is inevitable.

Old 03-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #4
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
If I own this game by then I should be up for some of this.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:28 AM   #5
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
So should I make the thread in the game's forum again? Also, I guess the one for BP needs to be closed or deleted.
It was closed this morning. Creech posted a final post and locked the thread.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:57 AM   #6
Grifter Reborn

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
It was closed this morning. Creech posted a final post and locked the thread.
Sorry, I was referring to this one:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=433646

Change is inevitable.

Old 03-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
I'll more than gladly host a survival and/or campaign lobby for anyone interested.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #8
wesbranscum

wesbranscum's Gamercard
put me down
Old 03-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #9
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'll be available on Live all evening, so if anyone needs another (preferrably anything except campaign) just send me an invite. Nothing against campaign, it's just that I have an insane run in the near future and don't want to get burned out on the campaign before it even starts.

Even though the thread specifies co-op, I thought it might be cool if we got a match of private FFA going against each other just for fun. Still up for Overrun or Survival too, though.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #10
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSpider72 View Post
I'll be available on Live all evening, so if anyone needs another (preferrably anything except campaign) just send me an invite. Nothing against campaign, it's just that I have an insane run in the near future and don't want to get burned out on the campaign before it even starts.

Even though the thread specifies co-op, I thought it might be cool if we got a match of private FFA going against each other just for fun. Still up for Overrun or Survival too, though.
Double fail for you, Spider.

First, please check the dates in the title of the thread. Second, this thread is only for co-op games with the community. Other stuff, go the game forum and use the threads there.

Thanks.

Old 03-27-2013, 12:21 AM   #11
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesbranscum View Post
put me down
Life can't be that bad....don't give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post

First, please check the dates in the title of the thread. Second, this thread is only for co-op games with the community. Other stuff, go the game forum and use the threads there.

Thanks.

LOL...
Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Alright team! Who is down for some co-op?

Old 04-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #13
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Alright team! Who is down for some co-op?
Me! Pick me! *stops* Wait a sec...

*remembers he doesn't have this game*

Um. Nevermind. *checks to see if he has extra money*

Well. Guess I'm out. *cries in solitude*

Change is inevitable.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #14
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Quote:

Thanks.

In my defense, this was advertised last week via another thread by Purple Hooter and the title of the thread was 'co-op game of the week', leading some to believe it was THAT week. I don't know if he later edited the timeframe in the OP but I wasn't the only one that had that impression based on the thread title. I didn't see the title of this thread because I arrived here via clicking the link. I read everything under the banner and missed the line above it. Sorry.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ight=community

Anyway, I acknowledged that it is a co-op event, I just didn't see the harm in wondering if the people involved wouldn't also be open to having some fun in a private FFA after the event was over. Wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I did mention I was up for Overrun and Survival as well.

Unless you only mean co-op campaign, because I always considered Overrun and Survival as co-op as well, just like Horde was.

Last edited by ColdSpider72; 04-01-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #15
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSpider72 View Post
In my defense, this was advertised last week via another thread by Purple Hooter and the title of the thread was 'co-op game of the week', leading some to believe it was THAT week. I don't know if he later edited the timeframe in the OP but I wasn't the only one that had that impression based on the thread title. I didn't see the title of this thread because I arrived here via clicking the link. I read everything under the banner and missed the line above it. Sorry.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ight=community

Anyway, I acknowledged that it is a co-op event, I just didn't see the harm in wondering if the people involved wouldn't also be open to having some fun in a private FFA after the event was over. Wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I did mention I was up for Overrun and Survival as well.

Unless you only mean co-op campaign, because I always considered Overrun and Survival as co-op as well, just like Horde was.
Just giving you a hard time, man. Agreed with Overrun and Survival, co-op is co-op, doesn't have to be campaign.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Quote:
Just giving you a hard time, man. Agreed with Overrun and Survival, co-op is co-op, doesn't have to be campaign.

Gotcha. Just wanted to clear that up because I tend to give other folks a hard time if they don't read the OP of a thread before posting.

Anyway, I am available for Overrun/Survival throughout the day. If anyone needs another or wants me to host a lobby, I'm game.

Me and a couple of regulars I play with have been dominating in those modes, so I have the strategy down pretty well.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:24 AM   #17
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Did you guys play any gears today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month
Old 04-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
Did you guys play any gears today?
LOL....no.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #19
Frost Vomit

Frost Vomit's Gamercard
AWE BUZZ KILL
id be so down for this but i lent the game to my friend to play yesterday
Old 04-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #20
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
LOL....no.
I think they are referring to people that, you know, actually own the game.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #21
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Im gonna be able to do this tomorrow or Sunday.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:33 AM   #22
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
*cricket noises*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month
Old 04-07-2013, 02:37 AM   #23
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I tried, but failed to gather enough people the other day.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Old 04-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #24
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

There is still today. However, my initial read is that newer games may not be the best choice for our Game of the Week sessions.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #25
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
*cricket noises*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I tried, but failed to gather enough people the other day.
Quote:
There is still today. However, my initial read is that newer games may not be the best choice for our Game of the Week sessions.
I'm really surprised by these turn of events, honestly. I figured a new game would get more support than an old one. Just goes to show how much I know.

Change is inevitable.

Old 04-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #26
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Closing this as its time has passed.

Closed Thread