PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel
Subscribe    Donate
Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel
Quick links
Latest news
Apr 12, 2013 EA Montreal Lays Off Around 170 Employees
Apr 10, 2013 X360A Review: Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Mar 21, 2013 Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Launch Trailer Has Great Balls of Fire
Mar 16, 2013 Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Interview - Greg Rizzer: “The Michael Bay Experience is in Full Effect”
Mar 13, 2013 Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Demo Vid Goes Fist-Bump Boom

Old 04-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
NASKNSTE

Gamertag: Tashnste
Best place to get environmentalist?

Hi I need about 4 achievements this being one of them I keep replaying narco hell but can't seem to get 3 environment kills any help would be appreciated thanks
NASKNSTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
Scotty
Max Club's Super-Moderating Bard

Gamertag: Scotty x360a

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Diamond   Staff - Community Team -  Super Moderator   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Club Team Lead   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Staff Club - Scotty   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Gold   Green Thumb - Gold   Community Challenge Competition - 200+ Points
Total Awards: 29 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASKNSTE View Post
Hi I need about 4 achievements this being one of them I keep replaying narco hell but can't seem to get 3 environment kills any help would be appreciated thanks
there is a level, i can't remember the name, sorry, but its where you are attacked in the beginning and you fight your way out of your overturned car and fight people off from a petrol station type area.

well there is a bit there where you are looking towards a garage and enemies pour out from over a wall on the left hand side, and there is a huge gas tank there. you could try to let 3 people get close to that before shooting it. there are around 10 enemies that run past that gas tank pretty close together, so it should be do-able.

sorry for my vague description in the guide too, i need to go through it and put better descriptions and stuff.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #3
NASKNSTE

I think I know where you mean the level where Fiona is trapped under the truck? Will give it a go thanks
Old 04-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #4
Scotty
Max Club's Super-Moderating Bard

Gamertag: Scotty x360a

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Diamond   Staff - Community Team -  Super Moderator   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Club Team Lead   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Staff Club - Scotty   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Gold   Green Thumb - Gold   Community Challenge Competition - 200+ Points
Total Awards: 29 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASKNSTE View Post
I think I know where you mean the level where Fiona is trapped under the truck? Will give it a go thanks
no not that one, i know where you mean though. the one i'm on about you haven't met fiona yet. you're in a car with a driver who has a mask with a crosshair on it and you get attacked in a cutscene and the car gets flipped and you fight your way through. i really can't remember the name of the mission.

if you still haven't gotten it by tomorrow, i'll go on it again after work, and scout some good areas for it.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:16 AM   #5
minh2

Gamertag: minh2
check this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0h1Fg4XTw

i used that area and got the achievement after the 2nd attempt

good luck!
minh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #6
NASKNSTE

Thanks just managed to get it using that method and thanks to Scotty aswell now for some grinding to get the cash for masks and tattoos
Old 04-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #7
the ferenczy

Gamertag: the ferenczy
minh2 is right. mission 23 2nd breach very easy to do.
the ferenczy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:43 AM   #8
banej

Gamertag: Lord BaneJ

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks! I've also managed to get it using this method. Much easier and faster than narco hell.
banej is offline   Reply With Quote