PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
KiLL CraZy

KiLLCraZy1987's Gamercard
Life of the Party and Search and Destroy achievemtns question...KiLL C

first off, for each one u have to win 15 songs...

now is that 15 songs in a row back to back? so if I win 14 and tehn lose, I gotta start from number one again or is it an over time thing?

wut kind of songs are required for this? Must if be in battle? face off? pro face off? or co-op? or it doens't matter at all?

next, ever since the game came out, I been trying to do quick match rank battle, and after like 5 mins of wait, it would finally say joining game and ten says join failed. is anyone else having trouble trying to find games online? The only way i been able to play online is if i make a room and invite my friend from my friend list.

Will that work towards the achievements also? If i invite my friend to a game, and beat him 15 times, will that work?
Old 11-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
D4rk Ac3s

d4rk ac3s's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLL CraZy View Post
first off, for each one u have to win 15 songs...

now is that 15 songs in a row back to back? so if I win 14 and tehn lose, I gotta start from number one again or is it an over time thing?

wut kind of songs are required for this? Must if be in battle? face off? pro face off? or co-op? or it doens't matter at all?

next, ever since the game came out, I been trying to do quick match rank battle, and after like 5 mins of wait, it would finally say joining game and ten says join failed. is anyone else having trouble trying to find games online? The only way i been able to play online is if i make a room and invite my friend from my friend list.

Will that work towards the achievements also? If i invite my friend to a game, and beat him 15 times, will that work?
1. Yes. If you win 14 and lose the next, your "counter" gets reset. Very fustrating.

2. It can be any game variant.

3. I've been having some trouble with some instances of joining. There may be a patch.

4. I'm not sure if you can invite friends into ranked matches.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
This is all answered in the achievement guide. Further questions should be in achievement discussion.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Closed Thread