PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
lauce16

lauce16's Gamercard
Command deck 1999 mode?

Any1 else think this is impossible or have any tips on how to do it
lauce16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
Rajeanero

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauce16 View Post
Any1 else think this is impossible or have any tips on how to do it
Hm, i had no trouble with this battle. I upload a little video at the moment. I will post this if its done.

But for example you can find HERE some tips for this fight.

EDIT:

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.

Last edited by Rajeanero; 03-31-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
The Nerevarine

The Nerevarine's Gamercard
Are you talking about the final battle? I misread this initially.

Here's another video to help:

If you're talking about the area just before this, where you get ambushed, I suggest unlocking the door down the stairs from the switch before you pull it and taking cover in that room.

Last edited by The Nerevarine; 03-30-2013 at 04:55 PM.
The Nerevarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
steven194

steven194's Gamercard
damnit.. Tried 3 times so far.. failing so bad
Old 03-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I found this part on 99 mode easier then my normal run oddly enough. I had one good shirt (winter armor I believe) that would make my invincible for a few seconds after jumping from a skyline and all i'd do is possess a patriot (or anybody else if they hadn't been dropped yet) jump on and off the lines as needed taking everybody else out. and when it came time to destroy the zepplins i's do the same but with the exception of keeping one patriot alive (via chained possession) until songbird recharged so that as soon as I killed him the next zeppelin could be taken out
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #6
ChaosTheoryV2X

ChaosTheory V2X's Gamercard

I spammed the hell outta fully upgraded charge (I absolutely loved the abil on 1999 it saved me every single battle, so fun too) with electric melee, fire melee would do decent but electric is prol the op part, from the season pass tho. Undertow can also cheapshot the humans, 3 pull and toss off the airship.
ChaosTheoryV2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #7
steven194

steven194's Gamercard
Keep getting to the very last few enemies.. all 3 blimps down.. most enemies gone then the last couple of guys rape me and the ship. Done this about 3 times now

WOOO FINISHED IT.. with about 0.000000001% left xD

Last edited by steven194; 03-30-2013 at 07:44 PM.
steven194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #8
evo_4

evo4tr's Gamercard
Nobody mentioned. Use the bird often on Patriots and gunship with rockets.
For the Patriots and other minions cooldown time is smaler, but to big zeppelins it take time. So first clear out the guys than airships then zeppelins.
evo_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:29 AM   #9
DanJiblets

Flosstaccioli's Gamercard
Wait so is there a finite amount of enemie. I was thinking they'd never stop. This could change my tactics.
DanJiblets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:34 AM   #10
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

they may keep coming if you leave the zepplins up too long, but they only come out in set numbers per wave, so if you keep 1 alive then others won't spawn
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:05 AM   #11
Rajeanero

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
That is exactly what i do in my video

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #12
a hippyslayer

xThe LArchitect's Gamercard
Thanks for the ideas guys. Beat it first try after reading this.

Currently Playing:
Dark Souls (Windows Live), El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, Battlefield 4 (X1), Ruse, a grip of Windows Phone Games and Windows 8 games

No worries I'm not an Xbox Live rock star. Send friend requests and messages as you will and I will respond. You're playing video games, you're not busy curing cancer.
a hippyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #13
Jakez123
Subscribing Member

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
All I did was use "Return to Sender". Simply hold the left trigger and run into the enemies and shoot them, release the left trigger when you feel like insta-killing someone (or deal 50%+ damage to "heavy hitter" enemies).

Then re-press the left trigger and re-do it. Keep doing this as you take down the zeppelins.

There are many +100 salt containers so you can spam the vigor and you'll be invincible.

Beating Dirty in Killer Instinct is as easy as 123
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote