Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-28-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
EyeofEvil

Plaggueis's Gamercard
No way to disable Vita-chambers for me?

Hello,

so I just got a new Xbox 360 (I had one few years ago), created new gamertag and I feel really nostalgic about BioShock, It's one of my favorite games of all times. So I started playing, was excited, aiming for 1100/1100 GS, because I already did that once on my old account. I am a completitionist and i want every achievement.

The problem is, there seems to be no way for me to disable Vita-chambers. I've spent whole day pulling my hair out and trying to find a solution. I don't see the ryan industries plasmids and gene tonics dlc in the marketplace. It seems that It's not available in my region (Slovakia).

I have total 1100 GS points in my achievements list, so achievement "Brass Balls" is there, it downloaded with auto update of the game.

I am good at the game, so there is a chance I will not die on entire hard playthrough, but I still fear i will not get the achievement "Brass Balls" even if i dont die, just because i didn't turn off vita chambers.

Or can anyone confirm that I can just load older save if I die? I've read that dying corrupts saves and I can't get the achievement even if I load older save.

I'm really desperate and I appreciate any help
EyeofEvil is offline   Reply With Quote