PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Frozen x360a
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: EU
Posts: 204
Exclamation TRIAD XP/Level 10 Help ?

I'm cop level, face level 10 but only triad level 9.5 ish and I've completed the story with half the missions at 3 triangles and the other half at about 2 triangles, so I'm guessing you literally have to max out every mission of the story with 3 triangles? In which case this is going to be very annoying..and yes I'm using the moutain suit for 15% bonus which barely makes a difference.

Any other way of making triad xp? and tips for combat?

Thanks.
Frozen x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:51 PM   #2
MeonOner
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 976

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen x360a View Post
I'm cop level, face level 10 but only triad level 9.5 ish and I've completed the story with half the missions at 3 triangles and the other half at about 2 triangles, so I'm guessing you literally have to max out every mission of the story with 3 triangles? In which case this is going to be very annoying..and yes I'm using the moutain suit for 15% bonus which barely makes a difference.

Any other way of making triad xp? and tips for combat?

Thanks.
Yea pretty much you have to max out all 3 triangles. That's weird, because I use the clothes that gave me the 15% Traid boost and I got it without much trouble. If all fails, if you have some MSP to spare you can get the Top Dog Silver Pack & Top Dog Gold Pack DLCs which boost up your Traid, Cop and Face.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #3
flOOfgOOfer360
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 136

flOOfgOOfer's Gamercard
Just because it is 3 triangles does not mean you have the highest score poosible. if it takes 750 (example number) to get 3 triangles, dont stop there, it's still possible to score hundreds more. Look at the leaderboard for that mission and compare yourself. I suggest doing disarms + headshot for great points on armed opponents. And a couple dim mak's followed by limb break or environment kill on melee opponents. Melee weapons also give great points.

Redoing the earliest missions, the ones prior to the melee upgrades, proved surprisingly beneficial for points.
flOOfgOOfer360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:22 AM   #4
Austinfilm
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6

Austinfilm's Gamercard
Go to Social Hub and see which missions you've done with the lowest Triad scores, then replay those to try to raise your levels. Here are some tips that help.

If you've found all the jade statues and have gotten the Dim Mak move from the sifu, then use it, like, in every fight. It's an instant takedown. Then hold B to pick the guy up and break a limb with b,x,x,x. You get much higher scores that way.

In gunfights, always try to get a headshot.

You DO NOT have to get three full triangles in every mission to hit 10 on Triad.
Austinfilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:48 AM   #5
dontgoeasyonme
 
dontgoeasyonme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: U.K Glasgow
Posts: 556

Dontgoeasyonme's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen x360a View Post
I'm cop level, face level 10 but only triad level 9.5 ish and I've completed the story with half the missions at 3 triangles and the other half at about 2 triangles, so I'm guessing you literally have to max out every mission of the story with 3 triangles? In which case this is going to be very annoying..and yes I'm using the moutain suit for 15% bonus which barely makes a difference.

Any other way of making triad xp? and tips for combat?

Thanks.
What he said, plus I'm going for a massage to up my multiplier but I'm getting no XP

I'm not really wanting to waste MSP on the DLC to gain more XP. On a plus side I hope the new DLC will allow up to level up
__________________
dontgoeasyonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
gt realist
 
gt realist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 146

Addi Realist's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinfilm View Post
Go to Social Hub and see which missions you've done with the lowest Triad scores, then replay those to try to raise your levels. Here are some tips that help.

If you've found all the jade statues and have gotten the Dim Mak move from the sifu, then use it, like, in every fight. It's an instant takedown. Then hold B to pick the guy up and break a limb with b,x,x,x. You get much higher scores that way.

In gunfights, always try to get a headshot.

You DO NOT have to get three full triangles in every mission to hit 10 on Triad.
My method was somewhat the same. I does things that's would give me more XP also wearing clothes. But question is I'm about 3/4 way into the game and my face, cops and triads levels is at 10. I've unlock all the melee upgrade and all collectibles are collected. But I cannot upgrade my cops and triads upgrade. There's 1 of the cops upgrade is lock and 3 of the triads upgrade is lock. Is my game glitch or does the upgrades becomes available to unlock after certain parts in the game?
__________________

GEORGETOWN, GUYANA. BORN AND RAISE. GUYANA MI SEH

E.P.C.S. WE ARE THE ONE'S
gt realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #7
EnkiduV3
 
EnkiduV3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 78

EnkiduV3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgoeasyonme View Post
plus I'm going for a massage to up my multiplier but I'm getting no XP
The massages only increase your face exp, not triad or cop exp. The only way to increase Triad exp is to wear a full set of clothes (torso, pants, and shoes) that has the Triad +% modifier.

Blue Lantern set +5%
Red Pole set +10%
Mountain Master set +15%

If you don't have a full set, go stop off at the clothing shops until you find them.

My first playthrough I wore the melee damage sets because I was having problems with the Drug Bust fights. I recommend getting the Triad exp sets as early as you can and wearing them the entire game. Gave me a lot less stress replaying missions at the end of my second playthrough.
__________________


EnkiduV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #8
Crash Geom
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 262

Crash Geom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt realist View Post
My method was somewhat the same. I does things that's would give me more XP also wearing clothes. But question is I'm about 3/4 way into the game and my face, cops and triads levels is at 10. I've unlock all the melee upgrade and all collectibles are collected. But I cannot upgrade my cops and triads upgrade. There's 1 of the cops upgrade is lock and 3 of the triads upgrade is lock. Is my game glitch or does the upgrades becomes available to unlock after certain parts in the game?
All upgrades unlock when you reach Level 10 so I suspect glitch.

For Triad Experience, which I just got finally.

Here's how to do it.

Wear +15% Triad bonus. Do not purchase Dragon Kick. Don't use environmental kills unless the thug is 99% dead.

Replay missions and do it like this:
Combat: Dim Mak, Counter and repeat
If Dim Mak doesn't work, Counter, Punch x 3, Heavy Kick

Gunfights: Disarm and headshot if it's a few shooters. If a huge group, just go for headshots.

Chases: You have infinite ammo, shoot the gunmen, then tires, then just keep unloading on vehicle for more points.

That should do it. Not too difficult once you know how to get it.
Crash Geom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:20 AM   #9
HDresden
 
HDresden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 207

VGM 007's Gamercard
this is causing me so much damn grief. I've replayed 5 different missions while wearing the 15%+ clothes and I've gained less than half the bar that I need. I'm doing all the things suggested and its hardly making a difference at all.

edit: Finally got it, had to play almost half the missions to get that lousy half bar. I thought my last few mop up achieves tonight was only going to take a hour or so, i spent the entire night mopping up. Glad its over.
__________________

Last edited by HDresden; 08-27-2012 at 07:22 AM. Reason: more info
HDresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #10
Kiwiwalker
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 45

Kiwiwalker's Gamercard
In the temple there's a "yellow" mission (I think I got it because I pre-ordered the game but I don't know for sure) where you have to fight as many monks as possible. You can play this mission over and over to boost your triad xp.
Kiwiwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:04 AM   #11
Reniu
 
Reniu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Posts: 49

ReniuPL's Gamercard
@Kiwiwalker - How it mission is called?
It is available after completing game?
__________________
Reniu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #12
Barad
High on Life
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Student
Posts: 21,614
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've gone through my missions and you need 3 triangles on at least 25/30 missions for level 10 and the rest at 2 1/2 triangles. It's not hard if you always go for headshots/disarms when shooting and when in hand to hand combat, try breaking llimbs/throwing them to the ground before using the environment to finish them off for big points.
__________________
Massive Thanks to Rajeanero for the Shelby's!


---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #13
djools47
 
djools47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: France
Posts: 102

djools47's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reniu View Post
@Kiwiwalker - How it mission is called?
It is available after completing game?

It's called "Shaolin Showdown" and yes it is available after you beat the game.

But to have this mission you had to pre-order the game from Amazon.
__________________
djools47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #14
LoIQ
 
LoIQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 211

LoIQ's Gamercard
** minor spoilers **

For those who are trying to gain triad xp, I found a fairly easy/fun way to do it. Load up the mission Loose Ends. This is the one where a dude tried to pay Jackie with a motorcycle & you have to confront him. I don't remember the guy's name, but he's not a major player. Anyway, once you chase him down & throw him in the trunk, you're supposed to evade his gang & then call Teng to finish the mission. DON'T CALL TENG. You'll have unlimited ammo & can shoot up anything as long as you don't make the call. Eventually there will be no more triad vehicles, but you can still shoot civilian vehicles and get triad xp for destroying a vehicle. This also helps toward the wrecking vehicles medal should you need it. I was driving around forever shooting up civilian vehicles. The parked & unoccupied ones didn't give me triad xp, but the ones with a driver did. You don't get a lot of xp per vehicle, but at least it's fun driving around shooting up things. At least I thought so compared to replaying missions & breaking limbs.
LoIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #15
Corn 0nThe Cobb
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2

Corn 0nThe Cobb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoIQ View Post
** minor spoilers **

For those who are trying to gain triad xp, I found a fairly easy/fun way to do it. Load up the mission Loose Ends. This is the one where a dude tried to pay Jackie with a motorcycle & you have to confront him. I don't remember the guy's name, but he's not a major player. Anyway, once you chase him down & throw him in the trunk, you're supposed to evade his gang & then call Teng to finish the mission. DON'T CALL TENG. You'll have unlimited ammo & can shoot up anything as long as you don't make the call. Eventually there will be no more triad vehicles, but you can still shoot civilian vehicles and get triad xp for destroying a vehicle. This also helps toward the wrecking vehicles medal should you need it. I was driving around forever shooting up civilian vehicles. The parked & unoccupied ones didn't give me triad xp, but the ones with a driver did. You don't get a lot of xp per vehicle, but at least it's fun driving around shooting up things. At least I thought so compared to replaying missions & breaking limbs.
Thanks dude, I'm gonna try that tomorrow!
Corn 0nThe Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #16
Smaze Up
 
Smaze Up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York City
Posts: 10
Send a message via AIM to Smaze Up

KILLxTHExGIRL's Gamercard
All this talk of "after-play" makes me mucho nervoso
__________________
Play ME.
Smaze Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:34 AM   #17
Corn 0nThe Cobb
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2

Corn 0nThe Cobb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoIQ View Post
** minor spoilers **

For those who are trying to gain triad xp, I found a fairly easy/fun way to do it. Load up the mission Loose Ends. This is the one where a dude tried to pay Jackie with a motorcycle & you have to confront him. I don't remember the guy's name, but he's not a major player. Anyway, once you chase him down & throw him in the trunk, you're supposed to evade his gang & then call Teng to finish the mission. DON'T CALL TENG. You'll have unlimited ammo & can shoot up anything as long as you don't make the call. Eventually there will be no more triad vehicles, but you can still shoot civilian vehicles and get triad xp for destroying a vehicle. This also helps toward the wrecking vehicles medal should you need it. I was driving around forever shooting up civilian vehicles. The parked & unoccupied ones didn't give me triad xp, but the ones with a driver did. You don't get a lot of xp per vehicle, but at least it's fun driving around shooting up things. At least I thought so compared to replaying missions & breaking limbs.
That didn't work for me. I did get 25 triad xp for each civilian car I destroyed, so I blew up a couple hundred of them. But when the mission ended, I barely made any progress on my triad xp bar. I think once you max out the 3 stars for the mission, it doesn't count anything after that. But I am in the global top 10 for "Wrecker" after doing this.

My tip would be to replay missions with lots of fighting so you can earn more xp before the 3 stars max out. Final Kill brought me up quite a bit and finally made me hit level 10.
Corn 0nThe Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #18
neeker75
 
neeker75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,067

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Seriously, I don't know why people are finding ways to get traid XP in a hard way. The time spent in frustration of having to redo the missions hoping to get a little bit more of the red triangle could be better spent elsewhere.

Just buy one DLC for 240MSP and have the XP gain, and you're done. I was at Level 6 with 5 missions to go. Bought it, went up to Level 9, did the last few missions. Done. I could play the missions as carelessly as I could without having to worry about getting points. Really much more fun than trying to not use guns in gunfights and trying to break limbs, blow up cars deliberately, etc.

I understand this sentiment about not wanting to spend. But if it has been forever and you're still not getting Level 10, just buy the gold pack and move on. You'll be a happier person after that.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #19
Russman
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 152

russman128's Gamercard
I just bought the top dog packs which gave me a good head start but still let me enjoy the game the way it was meant to be.
__________________
Russman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #20
Zim
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaze Up View Post
All this talk of "after-play" makes me mucho nervoso
Don't be. Tbh I don't even really understand how people have been having problems O.o;;;

I mean I guess I did get the +15% triad xp set when I could (I guess maybe halfway through the missions or something). But then I hit triad level 9 a few missions before the last one and ended up just a tiny tiny amount away from level 10 before the last mission and so with the last mission easily achieved level 10.

I guess I was aware of my triad score during missions so in fights I would sometimes rack my score up. But I would often use environmental objects just because they were fun, sometimes couldn't be bothered with headshots etc.

So yea just get the +15% triad XP set when you can.

I will say the game is definitely unbalanced with XP though. I achieved Level 10 face before I even had the second apartment (I guess just like 7-8 missions in or something) and level 10 cop while I was still only level 5/6 triad.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #21
mesoungodlyfast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 163

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
I dont understand the issue anyways other than the acheivement. I was only Level 8 Triad at the end of the game and beat it that way. It's not like it was required to beat the game.

And replaying the old misisons is a surefire way to get the best scores. I went back and replayed Intensive Care today to get my FLuid Striker Gold, and just screwing around I tripled my score from the first time around (1st time thru the game I just blew thru everything without caring about the score). Every misison I have replayed I have at least doubled my Triad score.
__________________
100% - Hitman: Blood Money - Bioshock - The Godfather - Mafia 2 - The Godfather 2 - The Saboteur - Sleeping Dogs - Skylanders Giants - Deus Ex: HR
mesoungodlyfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #22
Robbo1991
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 547

Robbo1991's Gamercard
I just had a really weird thing happen on my game, I was level 7 triad then i did the mission called buried alive. Although I only got 1 1/2 triangles I some how shot to 1/4 of the way past level 9 :/ but I'm not complaining got 3 or 4 missions left so hopefully will hit level 10!
__________________
Crew: Green 5treet 3lite
Everyone welcome to join, friendly crew that just want to make some money!
Robbo1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
chrissybhoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1

Major Shieldsy's Gamercard
Smile just got it done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen x360a View Post
I'm cop level, face level 10 but only triad level 9.5 ish and I've completed the story with half the missions at 3 triangles and the other half at about 2 triangles, so I'm guessing you literally have to max out every mission of the story with 3 triangles? In which case this is going to be very annoying..and yes I'm using the moutain suit for 15% bonus which barely makes a difference.

Any other way of making triad xp? and tips for combat?

Thanks.
any missions you dont have 3 stars on are the 1s you want to get done, they dont all have to be complete but redo those missions getting as high a score as possible, i just finished it today by doing it that way
chrissybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #24
mnwlkr
 
mnwlkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hong Kong, China
Posts: 178

Mnwlkr's Gamercard
Is it just me? I think there is a limit to the Exp you can get from a mission.
I tried replaying missions that I have maxed out the Traid scores, I got no Exp at all!
And I think there are limits to the Triad scores too.
After I have filled the 3 triangles, doing anything will still show that "+xx" message, but it will not give you any extra Exp.
Yes you can reach high total mission scores , but once you have maxed out a mission, doing so will get you no Extra Exp.
That's what I got so far and I am at 9.5 level.
mnwlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #25
The Hypnotoad
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Scunthorpe
Posts: 101

Lol Wut Pear's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
Seriously, I don't know why people are finding ways to get traid XP in a hard way. The time spent in frustration of having to redo the missions hoping to get a little bit more of the red triangle could be better spent elsewhere.

Just buy one DLC for 240MSP and have the XP gain, and you're done. I was at Level 6 with 5 missions to go. Bought it, went up to Level 9, did the last few missions. Done. I could play the missions as carelessly as I could without having to worry about getting points. Really much more fun than trying to not use guns in gunfights and trying to break limbs, blow up cars deliberately, etc.

I understand this sentiment about not wanting to spend. But if it has been forever and you're still not getting Level 10, just buy the gold pack and move on. You'll be a happier person after that.
The top dog silver pack is only 160mps. I was at the start of level 9 and it was enough to take me to level 10 so Im happy.

Just gotta find out where the hell the last 5 events are on my map then ive got the full 1000 now.
__________________

100% Retail
Ashes Cricket, Megadrive Classics, Avatar, Madden 06, FNR 3, NBA 2K6, Cloudy, PDC Pro tour, Sleeping Dogs, SR:IV
100% XBLA
Uno, 3 on 3 NHL, DOD, DR2:C0, Sonic&knuckles, Portal:SA, Monkey Island SE, SVC: Alex Kidd, Minecraft, State Of Decay, Crash Course 2, Awesomnauts
Working On
Portal 2, Cloudberry Kingdom
The Hypnotoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #26
mesoungodlyfast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 163

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
Also, if you can avoid it do not go for headshots. They are only 30 points, and you get an overall 70 points for everyone you take out with a fluid strike (disarm+attacK)
__________________
100% - Hitman: Blood Money - Bioshock - The Godfather - Mafia 2 - The Godfather 2 - The Saboteur - Sleeping Dogs - Skylanders Giants - Deus Ex: HR
mesoungodlyfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #27
banej
 
banej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 364

Lord BaneJ's Gamercard
Get the mountain master triad clothing set which gives 15% bonus Triad XP (From Bruno James and Achete in Central) ASAP.

During mission
- Do lots of leg breaking and finishing off with a ninja move (B+B)
- During shooting, do lots of disarming, fluid striker moves and aim for headshots
banej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #28
AceBD
 
AceBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 319

Whiskey0TR's Gamercard
A random question that perhaps somebody can answer.

I'm finished with the story, and sitting at roughly 9.4 Triad. If I buy the DLC pack, will the achievement just pop? Will I need to replay a mission? Will it disable the achievement?

If anybody can clarify before I go and dump a few MSP, that'd be great.

If not, I'll probably try it out anyways (after I finish off the rest of the achievements, which'll be at least a few days....)
__________________
AceBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #29
amacteur
In the sky
 
amacteur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 1,625
Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceBD View Post
A random question that perhaps somebody can answer.

I'm finished with the story, and sitting at roughly 9.4 Triad. If I buy the DLC pack, will the achievement just pop? Will I need to replay a mission? Will it disable the achievement?

If anybody can clarify before I go and dump a few MSP, that'd be great.

If not, I'll probably try it out anyways (after I finish off the rest of the achievements, which'll be at least a few days....)
Well, I started the game a few days ago and I bought the Gold pack on the marketplace 2 or 3 hours after. My rank went instantly from 1 to 5 (shame on me ) and I unlocked the 2 corresponding achievements (reach Face level 2 and 5).

It doesn't disable any achievement, and I don't think you'll have to replay any mission.

Cheers mate
__________________
"Out of 10,000 feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most"
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #30
AceBD
 
AceBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 319

Whiskey0TR's Gamercard
Thanks amacteur
__________________
AceBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.