PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
GEEN0

GEEN0's Gamercard
Voxophone Collectibles Glitch

Damn this game
Had 66 voxophones collected at the end, wrote down all I had and compared it to the named list here..
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=436663...
noted the missing 14 and after a few hours collected them also, (one did not show up as a count so assumed already collected it and died/reloaded) yet only have a count of 79 and no achievement!
Double checked again and re-collected the so called missing ones and no more added to the count still 79/80
So I have definitely collected the 66 listed in the game and gone back and collected those not named end game, so have picked up all the names on the full list one way or another yet still 79 out of 80 ??
Anyone have any ideas
Old 04-02-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
Sabrelord

Sabr3lord's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEN0 View Post
Damn this game
Had 66 voxophones collected at the end, wrote down all I had and compared it to the named list here..
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=436663...
noted the missing 14 and after a few hours collected them also, (one did not show up as a count so assumed already collected it and died/reloaded) yet only have a count of 79 and no achievement!
Double checked again and re-collected the so called missing ones and no more added to the count still 79/80
So I have definitely collected the 66 listed in the game and gone back and collected those not named end game, so have picked up all the names on the full list one way or another yet still 79 out of 80 ??
Anyone have any ideas
Do it on your second playthrough.
If you wanna make sure it counts you could delete your saves and start from scratch, maybe you will still be stuck on 79 since they carry over.

Feel free to add,but please leave a note-no Randoms. Live - 360v - LastFM
Sabrelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Find the name of the way you missed? And follow a guide to make sure you get all of the ones on that level.

If you tell me exactly which one you're missing, maybe I could help.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #4
GEEN0

GEEN0's Gamercard
I had 14 missing at the end and wrote down all 14, then used chapter select to obtain all 14, 13 of them added to the count, only one didnt, called trapped-(shantytown nr a beartrap/skyline) assumed i had already collected it and then died or something, so count now at 79. Went through all 14 again and no more added to the count??
Old 04-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #5
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I went through 2nd playthrough and got achievement without problems. My 2 last Voxophone before I got the achivement was the very final chapter. Maybe it doesnt count some of these if done in replay chapter.

Last edited by StarsRPD; 04-03-2013 at 08:11 AM.
StarsRPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #6
GEEN0

GEEN0's Gamercard
Well was going to do 1999 in speed run but looks like ill have to play it and use a guide, 2nd run here i come....