PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
heart breaker glitchy ??

So i have just done the update and dont know if that has anything to do with it, i did it in the plaza of zeal with the glitch were he stays on the roof and plated the sniper right in is heart didnt pop so i did it again without the glith didnt pop anyone else??

Edit: wierd on my fourth attempt it unlocked maybe i didnt hit in the heart with every single shot or something

Last edited by Suki; 04-09-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
GomezX13

GOMEZ X13's Gamercard
ye I did this on easy mode, 4 shots with the hand cannon. such a beast of a weapon, the hand cannon destroys almost anything on 99 mode
GomezX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I got lucky apparently.

When fighting the Plaza of Zeal Handyman, I turned around and ran back into the little area that has the door to the Gunsmith's Shop. The Handyman followed, but after opening the door, he just stood there, heart exposed and everything.

After I shot him a few times he tried his ground pound, but only managed to deplete my shields. I kept hitting him straight in the heart and he died.

I tried to do this again in 1999 mode and he came trough the door and smashed me. Luckily, you can just run by him.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
So i have just done the update and dont know if that has anything to do with it, i did it in the plaza of zeal with the glitch were he stays on the roof and plated the sniper right in is heart didnt pop so i did it again without the glith didnt pop anyone else??

Edit: wierd on my fourth attempt it unlocked maybe i didnt hit in the heart with every single shot or something
That is strange; I did this my first shot and got the achievement.

My only guess is that you didnt hit the heart with one of the shots.
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
ChillenDerWijs

ChillenDerWijs's Gamercard
I just unlocked this achievement after downloading the update. So it still works. I guess you just missed him without you noticing.
ChillenDerWijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
Buzz VII

Buzz VII's Gamercard
I can confirm it should work. I completed this last night at the Fink docks area in front of the gun shop. The Handyman jumped on the roof to follow me and got stuck up the with his heart exposed and everything. So I sniped him a few times in the chest and it unlocked. Also I'm playing my normal difficulty run through collecting all collectibles so I'm sure it is much harder in 1999 mode.

I've heard it both ways
Buzz VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #7
PROF4NE

PROF4NE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post

I had exact same problem even before the update. It took me over 6 tries for it to finally pop up. I ended up getting it at the very end with the last handyman you fight.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
ChillenDerWijs

ChillenDerWijs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz VII View Post
I can confirm it should work. I completed this last night at the Fink docks area in front of the gun shop. The Handyman jumped on the roof to follow me and got stuck up the with his heart exposed and everything. So I sniped him a few times in the chest and it unlocked. Also I'm playing my normal difficulty run through collecting all collectibles so I'm sure it is much harder in 1999 mode.
Nah, I did it on 1999 mode and it just takes a little longer. But with the glitch it still is as easy as on any other playtrough. Also I didn't have any trouble with the second handyman and I killed him without any glitches or specific tactics.
ChillenDerWijs is offline   Reply With Quote