PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-11-2007, 05:25 AM   #61
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Four of a Kind 20gp
Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots in the single player campaign

I did this while chasing Al-Asad, i still have the Scoped rifle and i just waited until the poked their head out and then shot them. You can wait a while because this is a Call of Duty game the Enemies keep coming until you get to the next check point
I've done this thing at least a half-dozen times. At least. No achievement. Are you sure there aren't any time requirements or anything? I've been doing it on the level where you provide all the sniper support (where you rescue Nikolai, I believe), and I don't have it.

Any ideas?
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
TheIcemanCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:29 AM   #62
jorGe62990
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to jorGe62990

jorGe62990's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
honestly i got it without even trying...i was just battling it out and it just popped up...i dunno what to tell you, just keep fightin on
jorGe62990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:31 AM   #63
fire1811

Send a message via AIM to fire1811 Send a message via MSN to fire1811 Send a message via Yahoo to fire1811

Smelly Inferno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIcemanCometh View Post
I've done this thing at least a half-dozen times. At least. No achievement. Are you sure there aren't any time requirements or anything? I've been doing it on the level where you provide all the sniper support (where you rescue Nikolai, I believe), and I don't have it.

Any ideas?
There is defiantly a short time period you have to get them in.
fire1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:48 AM   #64
zI HURRIC4N3 Iz

G R A 7V G E R's Gamercard
Does anyone know when I will get "The Bog" achivement on Vet? I completed it yesterday & didn't get it. Is there still a little bit after that level you have to do to get it?
zI HURRIC4N3 Iz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #65
SplazarGod

Quote:
New Squadron Record 20gp
Complete the Cargo Ship mockup in less than 20 seconds
As soon as you come down strafe right and kill the targets with 1 BULLET for Accuracy bonus. Then sprint after killing the 3rd target, shoot the target near the stairs then Hold LB and let go when you throw the grenade into room 4. Empty a bullet or two in the other 2 targets and do the same in 5 except without the flashbangs. Hold Lb and throw the Flashbomb inside 6 when ready then kill the targets with a bullet or two then sprint to the finish.

Max Accuracy Bonus = +3, which is why we use 1-2 Bullets per target.
SplazarGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:26 AM   #66
xIIlucidianIIx

Send a message via AIM to xIIlucidianIIx Send a message via MSN to xIIlucidianIIx Send a message via Yahoo to xIIlucidianIIx Send a message via Skype™ to xIIlucidianIIx

xii razer iix's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I am finding it nearly impossible to do the very final part of one shot one kill in verteran. I have a checkpoint right before the enemy helecopters, and I can survive untill the friendly arrives, but i cant carry that freakin captain. I've tried every trick and glitch i can think of (camping the bot spawn to keep them from coming, finding safe spots the AI ignores, etc) but I always get screwed when I have to go carry the captain. The 30 second warning always freaks me out and I get myself killed, is it actually 30 seconds or is it just dialogue for the storyline?
If anyone can tell me some tricks or how they did it in veteran, I'd appreciate it!

NEVERMIND
use the youtube video, it works.

Last edited by xIIlucidianIIx; 11-11-2007 at 11:45 AM.
xIIlucidianIIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:04 PM   #67
Lambert C

Lambert C's Gamercard
As soon as the enemy helicopters started dropping troops, i went around to the bumper car place with a shotgun and waited for them to come to me
Lambert C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:31 PM   #68
x DoMiNaTioN xX

x SwaT xX's Gamercard
Thanks

Great Guide
x DoMiNaTioN xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:08 PM   #69
hjooed

RasputinMonk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetixSQL View Post
Is anyone having trouble getting the Down Boy Achievement? I keep clicking the right stick each time it comes up on the screen but the dog still kills me....any suggestions?
I had trouble too, but switched controls to 'tactical'. Used B to melee instead of right stick, got it at once.
hjooed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:42 PM   #70
AbOuT27nInJaS

AbOuT28nInJaS's Gamercard
I'm stuck on the bit with cpt macmillan, I've just snipered that guy and I've got to escape in 20 minutes. I can't even make it past the bit just after I've snipered him, rappelled down and then loads of enemys come swarming in from the streets in the distance. I get killed before I make it close to the streets, anyone have any tips or advice?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:42 PM   #71
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo

oWHITE WID0Wo's Gamercard
nice guide

1000+ (5)

Will boost
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops (zombies)

Message me on here or XBL
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:56 PM   #72
miiiguel

SlayerSpecial's Gamercard
very easy 3 of a kind

There's a very, very easy way to do "3 of a kind" even on Vet, if you want.
Prologue mission, run ahead of everybody, kill the drunk Russian, then kill the 2 sleeping ones with the knife. One can even throw a flash grenade before killing the sleeping ones and that way score "Daredevil".

About "4 of a kind" I also did waaaaay more than 4, around 10 or something..., it's certainty not 4..., but it scored. Just find a save spot near a respawning foes place and you'll get it.
miiiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #73
roy1751

roy1751's Gamercard
Quote:

Any ideas?
Is anybody getting it with sniper? It didn't work for me either. I got it after spraying a crowd of about 7-8 in the TV station, and most of those shots weren't in the head to be honest. It seems people are getting this one accidently, it should be called "kill a whole bunch of bad guys in quick succession" or something like that. Hope that helps.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #74
Jabi1

Jabi1's Gamercard
Quote:

Any ideas?
I got this one on my first attempt. I think it was the 3rd or 4th mission, you start in a wrecked highway, it's dark and you must make your way to the destroyed building. In the building, upstairs, there was one spot where I caught a group of enemies off-guard, they were in a line along the wall, shooting out.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:00 PM   #75
Tiberian

Tiberian's Gamercard
This may or may not have already been mentioned but just to clear things up, Your Show Sucks, which level is this achievement on?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:05 PM   #76
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian View Post
This may or may not have already been mentioned but just to clear things up, Your Show Sucks, which level is this achievement on?
Charlie Don't Surf.

Games Completed: 11

pongsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:20 PM   #77
zI HURRIC4N3 Iz

There's an achievement glitch for all the intels.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #78
miiiguel

SlayerSpecial's Gamercard
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by zI HURRIC4N3 Iz View Post
There's an achievement glitch for all the intels.

care to elaborate ?

Does anyone knows if "Your Show Sucks" is only about the tellys on "Charlie Don't Surf" or the previous ones - on previous levels - must also be obliterated ?
miiiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:18 PM   #79
Tiberian

Tiberian's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pongsifu View Post
Charlie Don't Surf.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiiguel View Post
care to elaborate ?

Does anyone knows if "Your Show Sucks" is only about the tellys on "Charlie Don't Surf" or the previous ones - on previous levels - must also be obliterated ?
Only the TV's on "Charlie Don't Surf".
Old 11-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #80
kRaZyNeSs

Send a message via AIM to kRaZyNeSs Send a message via Yahoo to kRaZyNeSs Send a message via Skype™ to kRaZyNeSs

aX kRaZyNeSs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astalder View Post
Mile High Club:

My god this thing's hard, I kinda used the board strategy with a bit of a twist, here it is.

1) Sprint to bathroom, knife.

2) Spring to right hall, duck, shoot, flash, strafe fire right to left while moving to seats on right. Reload.

3) Move up firing, go right, get behind the seats. Reload. Flash bang. Sprint to wooden table and go prone.

4) Follow guys through the room up the stairs, go left. Zoom in and fire down the hall as you reach the top of the stairs.

5) Strafe left behind the seats and to the left side of the room while you reload. Move through the room firing into the wooden paneling in the center to clear the next room out.

6) Move up to the wooden bar with the additional flashbangs while you're reloading. Flash the next room/hallway.

7) Move in shooting, throwing flashbangs, sprinting when you run out of ammo for the finish. This part is a mixed bag for me personally, I could get to this hall systematically but getting past it was mostly luck and spray and pray.
nvm its at the end of the credits

Last edited by kRaZyNeSs; 11-12-2007 at 11:41 PM.
kRaZyNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:49 AM   #81
NeoPsiko

NeoPsiko's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbOuT27nInJaS View Post
I'm stuck on the bit with cpt macmillan, I've just snipered that guy and I've got to escape in 20 minutes. I can't even make it past the bit just after I've snipered him, rappelled down and then loads of enemys come swarming in from the streets in the distance. I get killed before I make it close to the streets, anyone have any tips or advice?
I threw 2 grenades straight ahead as the first group runs from the right, ran between the 2 buses, tossed 2 flashbangs and a grenade and ran like hell to the right spraying with my AK
NeoPsiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:22 AM   #82
benbam87

s7arscr3am 05's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Thanks to everyone who posted on here. I was stuck on 1 last achievement that rescue Roycewic, but now i got it lol. 1000GP for this game now. So if anyone is stuck on a part just PM and ill try to help

Working On
FORZA 4 (575) - Gears Of War 3 (635) - Dead Island (715) - Portal 2 (875)

Most Proud Completions
Rage (1000) - Call Of Duty 4 (1000) - Oblivion (1250)
benbam87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:27 AM   #83
fire1811

Send a message via AIM to fire1811 Send a message via MSN to fire1811 Send a message via Yahoo to fire1811

whats the save the farmer one? I killed the 3 guys that were around him and never got anything. Do you have to wait for a certain time?
Old 11-13-2007, 02:42 AM   #84
jorGe62990
Banned User

jorGe62990's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire1811 View Post
whats the save the farmer one? I killed the 3 guys that were around him and never got anything. Do you have to wait for a certain time?
you have to wait until Cpt. Price gives you the orders to kill him...if you go in blasting then you will not get the achievement even though in reality you DID save him...wait a few seconds until the guy is about to pull a gun (wait for the orders to take him out), and then start blastin'
Old 11-13-2007, 03:09 AM   #85
fire1811

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorGe62990 View Post
you have to wait until Cpt. Price gives you the orders to kill him...if you go in blasting then you will not get the achievement even though in reality you DID save him...wait a few seconds until the guy is about to pull a gun (wait for the orders to take him out), and then start blastin'
bah thats what I figured. I just killed them right away.
thanks
Old 11-13-2007, 09:34 AM   #86
RonanN1

Send a message via Yahoo to RonanN1

RonanN1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhallsworth View Post
that video has been removed
can someone upload that video again 10x.

RonanN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:16 PM   #87
zI HURRIC4N3 Iz

The glitch is on the "Save The Farmer" part there should be an intel around that area. You need to somehow pick the intel up when It says you have reached a checkpoint, then die & it should let you keep picking it up.

Oh, anyone got any tips for "War Room" on Vet?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:55 AM   #88
mclinton92

Send a message via MSN to mclinton92

Mclinton92's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
for the roadkill achievement where you blow up a car, its a lot easier if you do it on death from above, just blow up a car and itll explode killing 2 people

mclinton92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:50 PM   #89
jorGe62990
Banned User

jorGe62990's Gamercard

i actually got the roadkill achievement on Charlie Don't Surf...its near the beginning of the mission...after you enter the building and leave, you enter the main road...as soon as you exit the alley to get onto the main road, there is the straight road (suicide), but there is also a side street with a car at the end...wait a few seconds and several enemies will come out near the car on the side alley...shoot the car and boom!! achievement unlocked
Old 11-14-2007, 05:04 PM   #90
Pigletdude

Ummm i jsut shamshed the bog on veteran but only got save the bacon achievment?
Is this a glitch? God i'm annoyed took me ages to get that.
Please reply.
Pigletdude is offline   Reply With Quote