PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #31
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i can recover my friends account and list them up but it seems hes about to so its nvm...
Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 PM   #32
Matrixxsenior

Matrixxsenior's Gamercard
I think the blend into the background thing was a red herring. If you are good enough to get to that level why would you need to do that anyway?
Matrixxsenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:11 AM   #33
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Do you HAVE to go into Prestige Mode to get the golden guns? Because, at level 55 the golden Deagle unlocks, but does that mean in Prestige Mode level 55, or just normal level 55? And the gold colors for other guns are unlocked by doing all the challenges for each weapon type, like to get a gold AK47, you do all assault rifle challenges, am I right? I don't want to do Prestige Mode at all, only if you can only get golden guns in that, but I don't think it matters.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #34
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Elite Challenges:

The Brink (Get a kill streak of 3 or more while near death. (Screen flashing red); 250 points XP)
Collateral Damage (Kill 2 or more players with a single sniper rifle bullet; 250 points XP)
The Edge (Get the last kill in a match 1, ?, ? times)
Flawless (Play an entire full-length game without dying; 250 points XP)
Tango Down (Kill every member of the enemy team (Min. 4 enemies); 250 points XP)
Hard Landing (Kill an enemy thatís in mid air; 250 points XP)
Extreme Cruelty (Kill every member of the enemy team (at least 4 enemies) without dying; 250 points XP)
Fast Swap (Hit an enemy with your primary weapon, and finish them off with a pistol; 250 points XP)
Star Player (Play an entire match of any game type with a 5:1 Kill/Death Ratio; 250 points XP)
How the ? (Kill an enemy by shooting an explosive through a wall; 250 points XP)
Dominos (Kill an enemy by setting off a chain reaction of explosives; 250 points XP)
No Secrets (Call in a UAV 3 times in a single match; 250 points XP)
Afterburner (Call in an airstrike at least 2 times in a single match; 250 points XP)
Air Superiority (Call in a helicopter 2 times in a single match; 250 points XP)
Fearless (Kill 10 people in a row without dying; 250 points XP)
Counter-MVP (Kill the #1 player on the other 10 times in a single match; 250 XP)
Invincible (Get 5 health regenerations in a row from enemy damage without dying; 250 XP)
Survivalist (Survive for 5 consecutive minutes; 250 points XP)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #35
Evidence

impossible to do, for me at least.
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:59 AM   #36
Clipse 2

Clipse V2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 4 MVP   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
Thanks for the list Maka, I'll put it in my grid format that I just switched my original post to and add it when I get done.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:21 AM   #37
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Humiliation:
Hot Potato II - 5 Kills
Flashbang Veteran II - 10 Kills
Flashbang Veteran III - 25 Kills
Misery Loves Company II - 2 Kills

Elite:
The Edge I - 1 Match
The Edge II - 5 Matches

*You also unlock a Golden Desert Eagle at Level 55.

Last edited by Maka; 11-22-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:51 AM   #38
Warhero89

Warhero89's Gamercard
I think after the weapons got old, i would go into prestige mode, do it over again, and then have fun with the unlocked stuff again. I just love unlocking something, because it gives you something to work for. And getting that mark would actually be pretty cool.

~Warhero89~
Warhero89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #39
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

I didnt want to do prestige but my friends were like with all the points youll be getting just do prestige its better to do it now than to start late later on it would be harder and you would have been deeper into prestige mode... which is true... and its a little more funner because you get to do the challenges all over again.. instead of just getting kills...

Plus mainly the thing people do it for is for the icon on the side of your name that shows you beat the whole thing... once... twice... or even 10 times (as far as i know) i doubt theres more than that but if there is
Old 12-15-2007, 01:50 AM   #40
kiwi18
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to kiwi18 Send a message via MSN to kiwi18

kiwi18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
nah dude prestige is funn as hell
kiwi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #41
jorGe62990
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to jorGe62990

jorGe62990's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog1802 View Post
I heard some rumors the their are going to be new maps and new guns.That you can downloud in early 2008. Also one of the new maps is like dessert and the other one is a snow storm.But i dont know any thing about the wapeons.
do you have a source??
jorGe62990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:35 PM   #42
Ios Matthew

Send a message via AIM to Ios Matthew

Ios Matthew's Gamercard
Cod4 Is the best mp game out there
Ios Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:07 AM   #43
Pewee0000

GJ

Nice work man can't wait to get high ranks
Pewee0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #44
Doganator

Doganator's Gamercard
For the shotgun expert challenges you only have to get 50 headsots for blue tige and 100 for red tiger.

Text
Doganator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:57 AM   #45
Clipse 2

Clipse V2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 4 MVP   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doganator View Post
For the shotgun expert challenges you only have to get 50 headsots for blue tige and 100 for red tiger.
It's been noted, I just have to update the images to reflect.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #46
JAKEJAX

xxTHE D0CT0Rxx's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. It helps.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #47
StatisticZ

StatisticZ's Gamercard
Great list, thanks!
StatisticZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:06 AM   #48
Wee Benny 2k7
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Wee Benny 2k7

XoI Ben IoX's Gamercard
Thanks, Very Nice Guide !
Wee Benny 2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:53 AM   #49
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Here is an easy way to unlock the challenge airborne, it worked for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4AnPQopK5Q

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #50
fire1811

Send a message via AIM to fire1811 Send a message via MSN to fire1811 Send a message via Yahoo to fire1811

Smelly Inferno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerktm View Post
Here is an easy way to unlock the challenge airborne, it worked for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4AnPQopK5Q
Yep I got it this way completely by accident. I sitting there killing people and it pops up. I am like WTF.
fire1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:41 AM   #51
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Niice find on that you tube i always hated that 2 kill streak while in the air i'd die 1/2 the time getting it then just forget about it... anyways.. i've gotten it randomly aswell by jumping in the air then falling into last stand and killing two people.. thats another way you can get it but this way is way too simple and easy nice find.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #52
Nazgul0X

i just started playing this game online yesterday, i have few questions, would be great if someone can answer them.

1. Can you have more than one attachment on a gun like "red dot" and "silencer"...?

2. Do you need to do all the challenges for prestige?

3. why are there so many campers in this game?

4. Right now i am lvl 13 and just playing FFA, at what point should i start playing team death matches,i am avoiding them right because i suck right now, My k/d ratio is 0.7.

5. And how do you tell if someone is your team mate, is it like SAS vs Stapnaz?
Nazgul0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:35 PM   #53
MopFlop

MopFlop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul0X View Post
i just started playing this game online yesterday, i have few questions, would be great if someone can answer them.

1. Can you have more than one attachment on a gun like "red dot" and "silencer"...?

4. Right now i am lvl 13 and just playing FFA, at what point should i start playing team death matches,i am avoiding them right because i suck right now, My k/d ratio is 0.7.

1. NO
2. Nope thankfully
3. rarelly come across any campers when i play, but tbf i play sabotage or headquarters so i guess it depends upon the game type u play
4. well alot of my friends have a k/d ratio of about 0.7 but that doesnt really matter. aslong as u dont keep dyin u should really try out different modes
5. cant really help you on this one as i havent played cod 4 recently. stupid rrod
MopFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:36 PM   #54
K1ng K00p4

K1ng K00p4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul0X View Post

I'll answer these, even though someone already did.

1. No, you cannot. That's one of the balance things that IW did a great job with.
2. Nope, but they will help you get to level 55 faster.
3. I'll answer this one with a question. Why are their so many idiots in the world? (That comment isn't aimed at anyone, so no one take offense.)

(Campers are something you'll find in any game online, sometimes its an actual game type stratagy, like in HQ, and sometimes it's in a clan match where you go against a team thats 31 and 1 on gamebattles and they are a bunch of wusses who sit in spots where you have to walk around the corner and you can't see them because they are behind stuffs. No lie, if my team hadn't moved out of our spawn, the score would have been zero to zero. Some people just don't know how to get kills any other way.)

4. I jumped right into TD, but I played the beta. And my K/D is 2.69 (give or take .01). I think you might learn something from others being on your team, even if its just asking them questions. I'd start with just standard TD though, not hardcore or anything. Then perhaps move onto objective based games.

5. Well in FFA there are no teams, so shoot anything that moves. And in TD there are green names above your teammates heads, also they are on radar. And typically they won't shoot at you, even if they did (or you shoot at them) there is no friendly fire. Just don't drop a grenade at your feet and stick around.

Prestige 10 - Level 55

"Heart Breakers and Life Takers, Semper Fi"
-Mile High Club 12/30/07
K1ng K00p4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #55
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ng K00p4 View Post
... there is no friendly fire. Just don't drop a grenade at your feet and stick around.
Hahaha niice... and also true about campers if you hate campers just go for a gametype where they gotta move around ie; HQ but even in HQ if they get to 235 points or 245 etc... and you guys are at 0-150ish 1/2 the time they know they can camp out the remainder of the time and get kills / points / upgrade their guns / challenges off you guys... and then capture the last territory in the final 30sec... and win...

but on hq sometimes it gives the spawned HQ to the other team so dont get frustrated on that. Just have fun
Old 02-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #56
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog1802
I heard some rumors the their are going to be new maps and new guns.That you can downloud in early 2008. Also one of the new maps is like dessert and the other one is a snow storm.But i dont know any thing about the wapeons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorGe62990 View Post
do you have a source??
This is probably old news but in case there is anyone wondering...the source is at the end of the quote:

Quote:
Activision and Infinity Ward report that new global conflicts are planned in the form of downloadable multiplayer maps for the award-winning Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. In development for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the upcoming downloadable content will thrust gamers into a hot zone of added combat across a variety of intense multiplayer locales.
"We've demonstrated our commitment to delivering the best multiplayer experience in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and that continues with our plans for new downloadable content," explains Infinity Ward's Community Manager, Robert Bowling aka Fourzerotwo. "We're excited about the new maps, and the added gameplay variety, and we can't wait to wrap things up and get online with everyone."
The new downloadable content is scheduled for release this spring, and will be available on Xbox LIVE and the PlayStation Network.
Stay tuned to CharlieOscarDelta.com for more information and updates on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare!
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #57
Namaste

Do any of you think that the Multiplayer and Game Unlockables should be converted to achivements?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #58
Lancer Evolution

CAC GI's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Nah theres too much challenges to be individual achievements. But I think they can be like "Complete all Challenges" Achievement. I hope CoD4 gets 1250 GS instead of 1000. The extra 250 can be those achievements.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:33 PM   #59
Bomber v4

Frosty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank you for this man. I have been wondering what the challenges for Killer and up where. Im only at Operations right now

Bomber v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #60
speedchudy

speedchudy's Gamercard
Might be stupid question but since I'm new to this game I have to ask.
Can you go down in ranks in this game?