PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
Lutzie

Mr Lutz's Gamercard
Changing password, and gamercard updating?

Um, how do you change your password? Looked in the "My Profile" and "My Settings" but there's no option that I can see. Also my gamercard is seriously out of date (couple of years I think). In fact, on "My Profile" it's actually different to the one in the top right of the page... how do I force a refresh?

Thanks.
Lutzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Gamertag: First, please search the forum. It's a well known issue that the linking of tags to xbox.com is broken. Fixes are in the process but a date on when it'll be re-launched is still unknown. you cannot update it by 'refreshing' or any other method, you'll simply have to leave it.

Password: At the top of this page, along the green bar. The first option is 'User CP' - Control Panel. Click this and scroll down a little and select 'Edit Email & Password'. Done!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
I really cant believe that this is still a problem. The mods or admins here make it even worse by ignoring it and calling out other sites saying they are breaking their agreement with MS. I think thats silly and ridiculuos.
I know of atleast 4 other sites that I can refresh my gt whenever I want. If these sites are breaking MS policy for years then why havent they done anything?
This is the first site I ever signed up to and have been a memeber for just about/over 3 years, the fact that they wont even come out and say anything about this problem is crazy. I wish that they would come out and say something official about it.
Im just about done with this site.
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
do not send me friend requests on xbox live.
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #4
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
There have been announcements in the past. To be honest it is just aesthetic anyway, and if you are 'just about done with this site' because of this, then that is your loss.