PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #961
Gen M Bison

Gen M Bison's Gamercard
I got the achievement after 1 night and 1 morning of cussing. I reached the VIP 5 times. The 1st time, I shot the enemy on the legs (bad move), then the other three times I shot the VIP on the head. On the 5th one I got luck and headshot the enemy.

Thanks IW for making that achievement, one of the hardest to get. Let's hope that there isn't another in CoD: Modern Warfare 2.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #962
Juzt Skillz

Juzt Skillz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen M Bison View Post
I got the achievement after 1 night and 1 morning of cussing. I reached the VIP 5 times. The 1st time, I shot the enemy on the legs (bad move), then the other three times I shot the VIP on the head. On the 5th one I got luck and headshot the enemy.

Thanks IW for making that achievement, one of the hardest to get. Let's hope that there isn't another in CoD: Modern Warfare 2.
I did it yesterday and I shot the hostage once and the next time I got a headshot. I almost broke my controller in joy.

We've evolved combat

We've finished the fight

We prepared to drop

We Remembered Reach

Good bye Halo.

Juzt Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:34 AM   #963
QUIKFIR3

QUIKFIR3's Gamercard
this shit is hard.

FDHW REL3NT
QUIKFIR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #964
J4V4

J4V4's Gamercard
Mile High

U feel like a true Swat member after finishing this level on VET.

First time i reach the VIP I shoot him on the head and I wanted to DIEEE, but second time I used a little trick, i think has been posted already but here it is: JUMP with A button towards the hostage twice, and shoot the terrorist in the HEAD (NO leg shoots no knife trick like in pro remember).

I used some Youtube videos, flash on everyone and advance advance advance mantaining u alive, your team will do a lot of good work besides they can not die like u. Remember on the second floor there is a wooden desk on the left side just before the last white room and hallway whre u have more flash granades so dont hesitate of using the 4 u have at the beginning.

Cheerz
J4V4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #965
tugboatman

D3L1V3R4NC3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzt Skillz View Post
I did it yesterday and I shot the hostage once and the next time I got a headshot. I almost broke my controller in joy.
THIS WAS MEEEEE I did exactly the same thing although the controller nearly got broken several times before it nearly got broken in joy lol .......and i even did a little dance!!!

Trials Evolution
Bronze : 79
Silver : 79
Gold : 79
Platinum : 78

SEND A MESSAGE WITH FRIEND REQUESTS OR THEY WILL BE IGNORED!!!
tugboatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:25 AM   #966
In Flamez

In Flamez's Gamercard
Just got my achievement! This guide helped a bit, but I basically just made a mad rush near the end lol.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #967
hesco donkey

hesco donkey's Gamercard
hesco donkey

Dont know if its already been mentioned and i aint going thro all these posts to find out.

In the second room after the stairs (so the room after the one with the seats in it) there are some flashbangs on the cabinet side. they come in very handy.
hesco donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:09 AM   #968
Rewrite Legacy

Driven Faith's Gamercard
Only took me about 10 tries.
Rewrite Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:14 AM   #969
solus909

Decided to give it another crack before MW2...took 200 attempts off and on over a couple of days and finally scored it. To those still working on it, some advice...know what to do when you get to the VIP beforehand...
solus909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:48 AM   #970
SpankyGG

spankygg's Gamercard
don't know if this has been covered, i'm still missing the MHC cheeve and my veteran save was just deleted by accident (don't you love it when kids erase saves)....can you play thru on easy to the end and select to play the epilogue on veteran???
SpankyGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #971
tnargus

tnargus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyGG View Post
don't know if this has been covered, i'm still missing the MHC cheeve and my veteran save was just deleted by accident (don't you love it when kids erase saves)....can you play thru on easy to the end and select to play the epilogue on veteran???
I think so yes.

This is my only achievement left on this game. It is really bugging me that i don't have it. Thinking of going back and giving it a red hot go. But now that MW2 is here and I'm going through Vet on that now, I'm slightly distracted

100% Retail: Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Avatar, Fallout 3 (1550), Fight Night 3, Halo 3 (pre-patch), Lego Indiana Jones, King Kong, Lost: Via Domus, Madden 06, NBA 2K6, Oblivion (1250), TMNT
100% Arcade: Castle Crashers, Dash Of Destruction, Kingdom of Keflings, Portal: Still Alive, The Secret Of Monkey Island, Uno
Working On: Halo ODST, Modern Warfare 2
tnargus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #972
squirelmaster85

Send a message via MSN to squirelmaster85

squirelmaster85's Gamercard
Just got it, what a pain. I am never going to go near cod4 ever again. Thanks goes to the OP who posted the guide.

100% Complete:17
Battlefield:BC2, Cabela's AS, Dead Space, L4D, L4D2, Star Wars FU (1345), Halo 3 (1725), Halo 3 ODST, Lost VD, King Kong, NFS MW, COD2, COD4, COD MW2, Dirt, Gears of War (1120), Gears of War 2(1150), Mass Effect (1030)

Arcade:
DOD, BF:1943, Castlevania: SOTN
squirelmaster85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #973
Oinkness

Oinkness's Gamercard
This guide didn't help at all, the youtube videos don't help at all, because the only way you can get through the level is if it glitches. Some refer to this as "luck"

The flashbangs don't work, the shotgun doesn't kill people when you're shooting them point blank.. maybe my 360 version is just defective but this is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.
Oinkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #974
kall5ter

Send a message via MSN to kall5ter

Wintringham1995's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
what button is for the flashbang ? because i press RB and nothing happens :/ x
Old 11-16-2009, 02:57 PM   #975
Teh BeZ

Send a message via MSN to Teh BeZ

Teh BeZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kall5ter View Post
what button is for the flashbang ? because i press RB and nothing happens :/ x
LB? xD

I <3 this achievment, was dissapointed there wasnt another one on MW2 ....although the spec basically are just lots of mile high clubs :P but you know what I mean :P
Old 11-17-2009, 12:42 PM   #976
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
finally got it after 90 minutes. i had about 3 seconds to spare. i knifed the last 2 guys 'cause there's no time to reload and shotted the guy on my first attempt

i only have No Fighting in the War Room on veteran and the intels (missing 9) achievements left

Last edited by twinkie; 11-17-2009 at 01:15 PM.
twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #977
willberry88

Send a message via MSN to willberry88

MrOrange88's Gamercard
Ugh, i despise this level. I'm so close to giving up, it's just not enjoyable. Whats the risks of giving someone my gamertag and password? What damage could be done? Anyone in Bristol willing to come to me and do it for me? Or i come to you? Lol
Old 11-30-2009, 09:51 PM   #978
PaulPi3rce

Paul Pi3rce's Gamercard
Finally got this. There is definitely a level of 'luck' involved and anyone that says otherwise is wrong. When you stab the first guy exactly the same 10 times and 5 times his gun shoots you on the way down, that is luck. When you flashbang the exact same place but a guy gets in the way so you can't run by while they are 'stunned' - that is luck. When I finally beat it it was a good run, but not my best run, just everything worked out.

My advice, which I didn't see in the pages before (didn't read them all), is to play it, fail, turn it off, repeat again later. The A.I. 'learns' where you like to move, and even when you perfect things they seem to 'know' where to expect you. Notice that on your first or second try after having it off you'll do the best. When I finally beat it it was my first try - and I beat it with lots of time left.

Bottom line, anyone that claims it was easy and beat it in 3 tries is lying, ignore it and stay patient.
PaulPi3rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:48 PM   #979
massca

I just got it on VET !

My advise: TURN OFF the SOUND.

Completely. Just mute the amplifier or tv. It boosted my concentration and got off my nerves. Hope it helps to those of you who still keep trying, good luck!

100% completed: Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty: WaW, Dead Space
massca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #980
Baillie1987

iHateJoeBaillie's Gamercard
I still haven't got this achievement yet, its the only one i haven't got. I've not tried this guide yet, just stumbled across it today. Gonna give it some attempts tonight when i get home. Its been so annoying, i try to kill everyone myself, i think thats where i went wrong
Old 12-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #981
aussiestatic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baillie1987 View Post
I still haven't got this achievement yet, its the only one i haven't got. I've not tried this guide yet, just stumbled across it today. Gonna give it some attempts tonight when i get home. Its been so annoying, i try to kill everyone myself, i think thats where i went wrong
Its important to push forward as fast as you can, that way your team mates get most of the kills and it stops the enemies from spawning. But there are a few parts where you will need to stop for a few seconds to let them catch up. You need to know when to take shots and when to just run like a mad man and hope you dont get shot.
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #982
Baillie1987

Ok thanks for the help, i hope to God i can do this, i've been 980 points for this game for about 3 months
Old 12-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #983
Baillie1987

Sorry For The Double Post, but I DID IT!!!!

Took me about 5 attempts, thank you so much for this guide.

And thanks aussiestatic for the tips, so glad i managed to do it
Old 12-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #984
aussiestatic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baillie1987 View Post
Sorry For The Double Post, but I DID IT!!!!

Took me about 5 attempts, thank you so much for this guide.

And thanks aussiestatic for the tips, so glad i managed to do it
Yay!
feels good doesnt it
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #985
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Ninja Kaspyr 83's Gamercard
honestly due to frustration and not wanting to even look at this game it took me a couple months i got it and was loving it! i still to this day every once in a while look at my cheevo list and stare at that airplane!

hee hee!

Ninja Kaspyr 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:47 AM   #986
darkSIDEchoes

Send a message via AIM to darkSIDEchoes

darkSIDEchoes's Gamercard
Fuck this shit. I've been trying it on and off for months and months. I FINALLY did No Fighting in the War Room....

AHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, next morning I tried it. After an hour or so, I beat it. It sucked ass. Especially after GETTING there and shooting the hostage.

This is what I did. Keep in mind, I was one of those people who tried it over and over, saw the videos, etc...nothing really helped.

***I reloaded more than a few times. The key is to RUSH at the end. I passed it with 20 seconds up the first stairs and about .5 seconds left at the end.

1) Run past the guy. If he kills you, then start over. Go to the left, kill the guy and then wait with the MP5 and spray the 4 guys that come in, if you don't get them all, then don't worry. Keep to the left and wait for your guy to come behind you. Flash the room, go to the right behind the first part of the seats in that first room.

2) Move up to either side of the hull breach room and flash. Run and prone on the left right before the breached area. Your guys should kill the guys that come down OR you can shoot them with they come down.

I was, at my low, about 20 seconds here.

If you get your guys kill the stairs dudes, you can just rush the stairs.

3) Flash either side and stay at the top of the first part. WHAT I DID was wait and let my guys clear the room, stay near the extra flash bangs and have the flash bounce off the right side. I was at 8 seconds here sometimes.

If I got lucky, everyone was flashed and I BOLTED past everyone except the 2 guys before the hostage door. If I got lucky, I was able to use my pistol to kill them.

4) Yes I did the jumping thing but if you get there, by any means of NOT killing the hostage works for me. I was about 20 tries away from save-game glitching . Kidding.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

This method is lucky, it cuts the time as close as possible, and I reloaded whenever I needed to. I think it just happened to be about when I stopped and flashed.

I have to give credit to Meese Rancher....he told me to break it up into sections and whatnot. You HAVE to do that.

With my method, I just did it over and over.

PRACTICE SPRAYING THE FIRST 4 GUYS THAT COME AT YOU IN THE FIRST ROOM AND THEN FLASH IT.

LET YOUR GUYS DO THE CLEARING, JUST KILL THE FIRST FEW GUYS THAT HAVE DEADLY AIM!

I know it sucks. It sucks hard. I gave up many times. Just be patient and use what works. I took my time and reloaded, moved up and let my guys do the killing.

I spent 30 seconds just clearing the first room.

Just rush the top floor and be sure to kill the last 2 guys before the hostage room.
Bourne Conspiracy, Bioshock, Dead Space, Oblivion, Fallout 3 PC, Silent Hill: HC, Fight Night 3, King Kong, Terminator, Wolverine, Resident Evil 5, Mirror's Edge, Wanted: WoF, Condemned 2, SAW, Resident Evil 5 (PC), Borderlands, Star Wars: TFU, Assassin's Creed II, CoD:MW1/2/WAW Jurassic: TH, Operation Flashpoint: DR, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Sonic's UGC

Dash Of Destruction, Wolf3D, BF:1943, DOOM I/II, DR2:CZ

Last edited by darkSIDEchoes; 12-04-2009 at 09:11 PM.
darkSIDEchoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #987
jodogohoo1

UpMagic's Gamercard
lol pretty much same story here man, just got it like right now, thanks for the guide and videos guys
jodogohoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #988
onemorechanc

onemorechanc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Thanks to those who posted hints on how to do this. I found this much harder than beating the game on Veteran ... time limits are not my favourite, I prefer to do things slow and thorough.
onemorechanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:52 PM   #989
jodogohoo1

UpMagic's Gamercard
Slow and thorough is how i like to do it, but the rush of speeding through a plane is amazing
jodogohoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #990
NathAttack

NathAttack's Gamercard
I found beating Veteran harder in some aspects, even though slow and thorough is also my style.

Anyway, yes I just achieved this not more than two minutes ago. My heart is racing and my hands shaking, I almost messed up with the hostage. Just intel then I'll get this 1000/1000, one I honestly never thought I'd achieve. Thank you to EVERYONE in this thread who posted help, god knows I used all of it.

Most proud completion: IKARUGA - 200/200

First
on x360a (and first in Australia, according to MGC.net) to complete Green Day: Rock Band
First
on x360a (and first in Australia, according to MGC.net) to complete Dance Central
NathAttack is offline   Reply With Quote