PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-11-2011, 02:55 AM   #1201
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Ninja Kaspyr 83's Gamercard
out of 3,947 tries.....i officially completed it 6 times! yay! i wish i can get 6 cheevos

Ninja Kaspyr 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #1202
ReadableWig

readablewig9's Gamercard
This achievement is a real pain in the ass...! CAN'T FUCKING GET... nvm I got it :3
ReadableWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:05 AM   #1203
vader99

PrettyMuchAGod's Gamercard
I got it last night. I feel so accomplished I can now take on the world!
vader99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #1204
Camel Ball Zee

Camel Ball Zee's Gamercard
I think it's luck based. Lol, I've tried at least 60 times but I haven't succeeded yet.
Camel Ball Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #1205
bobby86long

bobby86long's Gamercard
OMG!!! You that are so full of mercy!!! You that you gave me your mighty hand from up there and helped me in doing this!!! I defintely can't believe it!!!
After 2 YEARS and after almost 1000 CHALLENGES I finally complete Club Mile High!
I am full of joy!

For those who are struggling, if I've done it...You can done it!
I totally suck in this game and I fixed some objectives, this is my strategy, I know web is full but I think advices are always good:
first of all: I did it with rifle only - When you shoot, don't keep pressing RT but do little touch everytime
- knife first
- kill from far the left enemy
- throw grenade
- kill everybody inside the room
- take right path and sit down and recharge
- throw grenade and immediately run keeping the right and don't caring about left enemies
- kill the ones beyond the sits
- REACH THE STAIRS WITH AT LEAST 25 SECONDS LEFT
- left path and throw grenade
- kill enemies (on the left there is one almost sitted, one on the right, and usually 1-2 enemies arriving from straight on)
- enter the other room (here is where I kept dying LOL)
- take a quick watch at my shoulders to eventually shot an enemy beside me (but usually at this point if you are lucky, behind you there are only allies)
- take grenades
- throw 1-2 grenades to blind everyone and FU**ING run!!!
- shot shot shot shot everybody in front of me (the ones behind me where still blinded and killed by my allies, the one that i meet in the corridor are easy to kill cause they shot at you one step a time)
- turn the corner keep shooting!
- RUN RUN RUN RUN LIKE HELL!
- I arrived at this point after 1000 challenges and when I finally did it, I was 6 seconds left!
- Double jump against the hostage and shoot the head off that bad terrorist!

Hope everybody who had lose patient or hope to finally do it.
Believe it, try try try try try! and if you are tired put the game in the closet and keep it out after months and try again!

Cheers everyone!
bobby86long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #1206
essexboygrant

iShootinStaar v's Gamercard
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZiN cdn View Post
can you shoot the guy whos holding the hostage in the ribs, then the head?
No, if you're doing this on Veteran then u need to headshot him, if u dont then i think the mission will fail and u have to do it again
essexboygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:51 AM   #1207
RecipeForHate

Send a message via AIM to RecipeForHate Send a message via MSN to RecipeForHate

SHKillMachine's Gamercard
After seemingly nine million attempts, I finally got it. Each try seems to play out differently than the last, at least for me. Sometimes I got really far and came so close, other times I barely made it past the first guy in the bathroom..haha. It's a combination of skill and pure luck, since my last attempt was a mad dash down the last hallway firing randomly while blinded by a flash bang. When the screen became clear again, I was in front of the door and the terrorist jumps out with the hostage.

My advice to people who don't have it is to watch a lot of youtube videos (I'm sure that's been mentioned already) but it seems like everyone has their own strategy for it. I changed mine quite a few times based on the videos. The 60 second time limit can be grounds to panic in spots, but as long as you reach the stairs with at least 25 seconds left, you have a good shot at making it. Your squad members can help a lot, or be almost useless, depending on how they feel, so try and use them as best you can. Good luck, and thanks to everyone on here who provided some advice!!
RecipeForHate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #1208
X KiLLeR Legend

X KiLLeR Legend's Gamercard
I remember doing this about 2 years ago, wow it was hard but all i remember doing, is using a lot of flashbangs....
X KiLLeR Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:44 AM   #1209
spidertactics

Extreme Finger's Gamercard
When I first saw and then attempted this, I felt it was going to be impossible. For those who are frustrated, like I was...find a strategy, stick with one, and little by little, you'll shave those seconds off...you'll miss that headshot a few times, but then finally...by all that is holy and right in the universe...you'll get it. Hang in there and be patient.
spidertactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #1210
McDangleSauce

o0oburstfireo0o's Gamercard
this achievement is a cold, heartless bitch. but is she ever so sweet
McDangleSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #1211
InvalidAddress

SarcasticRobot's Gamercard
Oh my God! I just got it!
I wonder if this is what a heart attack feels like?
InvalidAddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #1212
LBxRAIDER

LBxRAIDER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidAddress View Post
Oh my God! I just got it!
I wonder if this is what a heart attack feels like?
Just got it a few minutes ago too. God... Never again will I try this! It's a terrible feeling everytime you fail. I can literally say I tried this over 200 times.. Thank god I got it!

Completed Games (10)
Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, L.A. Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Madden 11, Madden 09, Madden 08, Fight Night Round 3
LBxRAIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:21 AM   #1213
xx iSuperman

xx iSuperman's Gamercard
it was kinda hard
xx iSuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #1214
manl4w

manl4w's Gamercard
#1 cheevo ever made
manl4w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #1215
loganlogan80

Potatoman80's Gamercard
This is a little late but I finally got this achievement! I got to the end and accidentally shot the hostage but after another of trying, I finally did it! Thank you so much for this guide. If not for it, I wouldn't have this achievement.

30K GS Reached 11/18/2012 with
Lone Wolf Legend 90G
Completed the Campaign solo on Legendary difficulty
loganlogan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #1216
eykster

eykster's Gamercard
Oh my god. Never doing this again. Did it for me and 2 friends.
eykster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #1217
nlions88

nlions88's Gamercard
Okay so I just got this on my second try, I would say it's like 2/3 skill and 1/3 luck. Here's what I recommend doing. Sorry if there's spelling/grammar errors, I'm practically laughing as I type this, so happy I beat it lol.

-Don't waste your time picking up weapons. Just reload your MP5K and if your making the "final charge" down the last hallway switch to your pistol and knife/shoot any 1-2 stragglers and finally the guy holding the hostage. Long story short- just keep the weapons they give you, they will work the best. The things the enemies drop like the Mini Uzi are crap cause they're very inaccurate. Even if you do get something decent like the P90 it's probably gonna need to be reloaded right away, so your just wasting time since you could have just reloaded your MP5K in the first place!

-Don't try to copy anyone's method step for step. It's simply too much to remember and you'll get too nervous about messing a certain step up. For example, a lot of guides say to knife the guy in the bathroom stall in the beginning. I shot him. Maybe you want whip out your pistol and shoot him. It doesn't matter as there are tons of ways you could do this correctly, there is no "guaranteed" method so don't follow a guide as your lifeline.

-ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pick up the second set of flashbangs upstairs. I only had like 16 seconds left when I grabbed these so I basically just spammed a few into the final hallway/room and ran through it spraying with my MP5K, and then instead of reloading switched to my pistol, knifed the last guy, and then got up to the final door. So essentially by grabbing the second set you can spam them into the last room and make it through really fast without having to worry about getting shot up.

And probably what helped me the most.. LEARN THE LAYOUT OF THE LEVEL. I know it's small and confined but this is the most important thing. Now when I say I beat this on my second try that's just my second try ON VETERAN. What I did (and recommend you do) is first play through it on Recruit. Whether you have attempted it before on Veteran or not just start over and play through on Recruit again. You've got like 2-3 minutes, you can get completely shot up, it doesn't matter. Then play through on Regular. You will hardly notice any difference. Then do it on Hardened. Then Veteran. It'll help build up your confidence, and by the time it's on Veteran you'll know you can do it. You'll know where guys will jump out before they do, etc.

Lastly, don't listen to all the crap on here that people spent hours and thousands of attempts with this. You have to believe you're going to easily beat it on Veteran just as you have already done on Recruit, Regular, and Hardened. Then it'll just come to you on one of the attempts.

Go deep, go hard, good luck.

100%:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
The Walking Dead
nlions88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #1218
DarkBlackWidow
Banned User

Jimmyblue42's Gamercard
One of the best mission in any game!! Might also be the hardest. IMO.
DarkBlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:58 AM   #1219
REDEMPTIONDENIED

redemtiondenied's Gamercard
After about 70 tries, I finally have completed this gruesome challenge. I actually got to the end on my 7th attempt, but I was unaware that the terrorist holding the hostage had to be killed with with a headshot...
REDEMPTIONDENIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #1220
Darkly Demon

Darkly Demon's Gamercard
I hated this so much.... I had to do it twice, the first time I did it & my gamerscore got all messed up, so I had to do it all over again on my new one....
Darkly Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:01 AM   #1221
ryzilla

SSGrasshopper's Gamercard
man i will pay someone to complete this for me (for real)..Grrrr to hard basket for me L(

Playing: Max Payne 3, GRFS, Black Ops, Halo Reach, MW:3 and Gears of War 3..... Message me if you want to boost
ryzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:16 AM   #1222
Abusive

AbR Abusive's Gamercard
Many people don't remember this midway through the mission but you must and NEED to Tap ADS and shoot AFAP. This may seem to some as a no brainer but believe me plenty of people forget and use it and get it quick. This is especially needed for the first doorway.

Last edited by Abusive; 07-13-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spelling
Abusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:55 PM   #1223
mehateme

mehatemex's Gamercard
Around 20 tries, and i did it, with 12 sec left. (Fast?)

More or less i did as the movie in the guide. Just faster :-D
Complete Arcade: 24
Complete Arcade + DLC: 1

Goal 2011: Complete

Working on:
GMT+1 (Denmark)

mehateme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:23 AM   #1224
HyPeSwitch

HyPe Switch's Gamercard
twas an easy achievement
HyPeSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #1225
JXM003

JXM003's Gamercard
only been trying for about 3 hours of play time at most, and the closest i have gotten is just around the corner from the final door, but I either get killed or time runs out. im bored of trying but id really like to 1000 this game.
So I'm offering a simple trade, ill give you my login and pass (which I will be changing JUST for this instance, then changing back right afterwards) and you get me the achievo, in return ill give you a Halo Banshee avatar prop that has been sitting in my email since june. SN is my GT.
JXM003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #1226
veece16

Chilled Eclipse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JXM003 View Post
only been trying for about 3 hours of play time at most, and the closest i have gotten is just around the corner from the final door, but I either get killed or time runs out. im bored of trying but id really like to 1000 this game.
So I'm offering a simple trade, ill give you my login and pass (which I will be changing JUST for this instance, then changing back right afterwards) and you get me the achievo, in return ill give you a Halo Banshee avatar prop that has been sitting in my email since june. SN is my GT.
First, you can't do that. Second, ARE YOU SERIOUS? I wouldn't trust my mom with my account.

Just keep trying and eventually you'll get it.
veece16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #1227
JXM003

JXM003's Gamercard
Cant do what? and yeah, I'm serious. id be monitoring my account via xbox live the entire time, and if something weird happens ill change the password and recover my account or just call xbox live cust support :P
JXM003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #1228
veece16

Chilled Eclipse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JXM003 View Post
Cant do what? and yeah, I'm serious. id be monitoring my account via xbox live the entire time, and if something weird happens ill change the password and recover my account or just call xbox live cust support :P
You can't ask anyone to recover your account and get the achievement. Even if you were monitoring, all they would have to do is sign into xbox.com and change the password before you're able to notice.
veece16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #1229
Dreshdae

Dreshdae's Gamercard
Didn't play the game a long time just because of this one. Maybe I should give it another try...
Dreshdae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #1230
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I remember this achievement. It took me over 100 times until I tried looking up a good guide/way to get through it. Haven't played it in forever even though it was very fun.