PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Uprising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Bulletman

Bulletman uk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Mob of the Dead achievement list.

No One Escapes Alive

In Mob Of the Dead, Execute the escape Plan.

--

Feed The Beast

In Mob Of the Dead, Obtain Hell's Retriever.

--

Making The Rounds

In Mob Of the Dead, complete the cycle 3 times.

--

Acid Drip

In Mob Of the Dead, convert a weapon using a kit.

--

Full Lockdown

In Mob Of the Dead, Brutus completes his patrol.

--

A Burst Of Flavor

In Mob Of the Dead, Kill 10 Zombies at once with a new beverage.

--

Paranormal Progress

In Mob Of the Dead, open a door without spending points.

--

GG Bridge

In Mob Of the Dead, survive an enitre round on the bridge on round 15 or higher.

--

Trapped in Time

In Mob Of the Dead, use and upgrade all traps before round 10.

--

Pop Goes the weasle

In Mob Of the Dead, break the cycle.

Credit to LoganWalker2012 https://twitter.com/LoganWalker2012

Hopefully these will be hard because the Tranzit and Die Rise achievements were fucking weak/easy.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for this excellent sig.

Last edited by Bulletman; 04-12-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Bulletman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #2
Swyer87

swyer87's Gamercard
Any idea what each is worth?

Do you reckon there could be 2 achievements related to the EE?

Got a feeling 'GG Bridge' will be in a tight space so might be a bit tricky?
Swyer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm guessing the Easter Egg will be worth 75G and there more then likely will be a couple of 30's. I reckon "GG Bridge" will be one.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
Bulletman

Bulletman uk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyer87 View Post
Any idea what each is worth?

Do you reckon there could be 2 achievements related to the EE?

Got a feeling 'GG Bridge' will be in a tight space so might be a bit tricky?
Not sure what the point values are.

GG Bridge sounds cool! All I now is there are 4 electric chairs on the bridge that 'kill' you and send you back to Alcatraz.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for this excellent sig.
Bulletman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #5
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So sick of zombies achievements for easter eggs and luck based random ones. I wish they'd go back to WaW style achievements. All skill based with no randomization elements. And NO EASTER EGGS.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #6
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
So sick of zombies achievements for easter eggs and luck based random ones. I wish they'd go back to WaW style achievements. All skill based with no randomization elements. And NO EASTER EGGS.
I can't agree with this enough.
The easter eggs are too excessive at this point but I guess that's how they feel they need to waste the gamerscore points/time developing it.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:51 AM   #7
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
I agree with you on this. The easter eggs take so long and the stars have to f*cking align for them to unlock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #8
Ned King

Yeah I'm a big zombies mode fan but I'm starting to get fed up with it now,its always the same.Takes ages getting something out off the box,wait for someone to spawn etc.
Got the first egg but I've still to do the dlc one and I usually do them as soon as they come out.Even the guys I do the zombie achievements with are bored with them because nobody has done them yet.
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:53 AM   #9
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Easter Eggs are kinda fun sometimes, I donīt like them overall, but they would be fun if there wouldnīt be 4 people needed most of the time.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #10
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The WaW DLC achievements were too easy. I'm glad they made the EE an achievement. The Die Rise EE was insanely easy. Our group got it the first time we tried it. It's nothing compared to Tranzit.
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? This is elementary level English.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #11
pauly_27

Quote:

The Easter Eggs themselves are fine (being as they are, Easter Eggs) but the achievements shouldn't be tied to them, nor should they require 4 players having to organize meticulously to get them.

I agree they should be skill based, and entirely dependent on your own individual actions. You should never have to rely on others being a good sport to get your achievements, be it COD or any other game.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #12
unwillingerkv2

unwillingerk's Gamercard
I love the Easter egg idea. I really hope their is a lot more steps because tranzit and die rise can be done fairly quick. Always down to help people in those maps I've done the tranzit 12 plus times and the die rise only about 5 because you need 4 people. But on topic I think the list looks good wondering what the outcome of the Easter egg will be I don't see the game ending. - Unwillingerk
unwillingerkv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:58 PM   #13
VforVendetta

VforVendettaXBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwillingerkv2 View Post
I love the Easter egg idea. I really hope their is a lot more steps because tranzit and die rise can be done fairly quick. Always down to help people in those maps I've done the tranzit 12 plus times and the die rise only about 5 because you need 4 people. But on topic I think the list looks good wondering what the outcome of the Easter egg will be I don't see the game ending. - Unwillingerk
I'll PM you, maybe you'd be willing to do the TranZit easter egg with us today?

Anyway, Mob of the Dead looks fantastic! I have no doubt that I'm gonna rage over some of these achievements, but that's okay. x3
VforVendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #14
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Ha!
Guess I'm one of the select few that likes them.
KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #15
ShadyShall

ShadyShall's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
Ha!
Guess I'm one of the select few that likes them.
I like them too but - and i'm being serious - why do people call them easter eggs? i've thought about this and aren't they are the ACTUAL achievements? they are puzzles. easter eggs are supposed to be a hidden gems or secrets or messages, but in a singular sense... i.e. the meteors that played the metal song in the theater. or - a deleted scene on a dvd... you don't call the actual feature film the easter egg. why do we call the puzzle that unclocks the achievement an easter egg? soving a puzzle to obtain an achievement is called solving a puzzle to obtain an achievement. an easter egg would be like if you could do something in the tower and blood pours out of an elevator (a la The Shining). no achievement related. just a hidden joke/reference.

But i digress... why do people have to complain when the puzzles are easy? ones that are hard are just annoying...

i actually miss the older style where there was some fun in the play of chasing the box around and holeing up and surviving as long as you could. some of my most fun memories are holding off a shit ton of waves on the catwalk... and then falling off (der reise) by accident and trying to survive in the middle of wave 30!!

my only complaint is that in these maps it's harder to do that, and it's just not as much fun - since the maps are more designed to just solving the puzzle and moving on. I'll still play a few rounds of Der Reise any day... i'll never put in tranzit for fun. or the tower... not because solving the puzzle wasn't fun (most of the time it really is) -- but because the maps themselves are lame and catered only towards that puzzle and not towards making a stand.

If they could combine both worlds - that would be great. so far i dont think they have... then again, it's fun to make cirlces of zombies on the moon... but that was ages ago...
Old 04-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #16
ii SlayerX

Quote:
Yep. Shame we will NEVER see that happen again. Its 10% skill based and 90% luck based always with a damn EE thrown in there. I enjoy playing zombies but not looking forward to doing all these damn achievements related to them yet again.

War... War never changes. Or does it? War has changed. Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes. No, of course it is. It is war!
ii SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #17
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii SlayerX View Post
Yep. Shame we will NEVER see that happen again. Its 10% skill based and 90% luck based always with a damn EE thrown in there. I enjoy playing zombies but not looking forward to doing all these damn achievements related to them yet again.
90 percent luck comes from the box grab though.
If they were like the last one, I guess people wouldn't be so mad since you make the weapon.
I don't mind them though
KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #18
DSO ANGELOFFEAR

Ryuujin of Fire's Gamercard
These achievs he listed though were ones that were up on PS3 for a lil bit that someone apparently took a photo of with their phone and leaked. Which doesn't make sense because PS3 doesn't even get the DLC for another few weeks. They also don't tend to add them until a few days before hand. There's a vid showing the pics too.

GG Bridge was a Bronze trophy despite it being where its located and the amount of time its supposed to take to get to that location.

I'm not calling you a liar or anything but with the amount of rumors and yet still the xbox is not showing the achievs when normally they would've shown up last Friday or Saturday I'm trying to figure this out.

P.S. Bulletman where did you get your avatar (i.e. anime) it looks interesting ^.^

Last edited by DSO ANGELOFFEAR; 04-15-2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: added a p.s.
DSO ANGELOFFEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:27 AM   #19
onyxguard11

CowboySoldier11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSO ANGELOFFEAR View Post
These achievs he listed though were ones that were up on PS3 for a lil bit that someone apparently took a photo of with their phone and leaked. Which doesn't make sense because PS3 doesn't even get the DLC for another few weeks. They also don't tend to add them until a few days before hand. There's a vid showing the pics too.

GG Bridge was a Bronze trophy despite it being where its located and the amount of time its supposed to take to get to that location.

I'm not calling you a liar or anything but with the amount of rumors and yet still the xbox is not showing the achievs when normally they would've shown up last Friday or Saturday I'm trying to figure this out.

P.S. Bulletman where did you get your avatar (i.e. anime) it looks interesting ^.^

dude probably the people who're supposed to update the list either live under a rock and don't know this DLC's coming out, or there being lazy asses and wont do there job.
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #20
NewProfileKid

NewProfileKid's Gamercard
The Easter eggs are just becoming a pain and not fun. Before we wanted to do them as 1. It was fun. 2. Not achievement based so not forcing (some) gamers to do it 3. Way to long and confusing. :S maybe jut me on them points but I just like the fact of surviving till I die.