PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #61
Ron Jeremy R6
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arnhem, NL
Posts: 488

Ron Jeremy R6's Gamercard
Don't really care what the event is or will be, just want my ribbon for the achievement and be done with this game.
Ron Jeremy R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #62
ServeChilled
 
ServeChilled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Nung River, Cambodia
Posts: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy R6 View Post
Don't really care what the event is or will be, just want my ribbon for the achievement and be done with this game.
I second that emotion, it can stay BTTE for all I care as long as it keeps spitting out ribbons...

ps. does anyone even know what the update was? or did it just give a ribbon on good faith? lol
ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #63
Geoff66
 
Geoff66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 209
I got a good laugh this morning, I played the event on my wife's account, backed out to the dashboard and started the game up under my GT, joined and it was the same players from the previous match...

26/30
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #64
Cold Reeves
 
Cold Reeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 229

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
I second that emotion, it can stay BTTE for all I care as long as it keeps spitting out ribbons...

ps. does anyone even know what the update was? or did it just give a ribbon on good faith? lol
Could not for the life of me find out what they updated as of yet. Even went to the Epic Forum with no luck as of this post.

*New event ribbon up as of Sept 4th people!* Get it before the next one which could be friday!!!
__________________
Cold Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #65
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,007

jpg30's Gamercard
i never got an update.

i did get another ribbon now via BTTE.

6 to go.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #66
TriRock
 
TriRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Finnish Line
Posts: 1,944

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Thanks for the update! 26/30!
__________________
10k 29/03/09 - 100k 17/07/10 - 200k 02/09/11 - 300k 02/02/13 - 400k 20/11/13

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1




TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #67
yoda12320
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 258

YODA12320's Gamercard
Ya no new ribbon here :/. Hopefully new event tmw but not holding my f'ing breath at all lol.
yoda12320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #68
XenoNick
 
XenoNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Up a mountain
Posts: 95

XenoNick's Gamercard
Thanks for update on new ribbon. On 24 now.
XenoNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #69
the_b1ues
 
the_b1ues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vault 101
Posts: 3,501

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
24/30 only 6 to go. Shame this game has no one playing it anymore.
__________________

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #70
gilerab180
 
gilerab180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 65

ik unkn0wn ik's Gamercard
is there anyway that you can remove the update and get it the 2nd time ??? i got it the 3rd time obviously after the update but didnt get it the 2nd time any ideas?????
gilerab180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #71
Cold Reeves
 
Cold Reeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 229

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda12320 View Post
LOL np and destro stfu please nobody wants or likes this pos BttE. Also why f does it matter if its tdm or ffa I just want a quick event to get another ribbon towards my 30 not to waste an hour playing with campers who use shottys and snipers... who think its CoD lol.
I do appreciate your update and hope you are not offended but...
Do NOT start an argument on this board again please !!!
I'm not for or against Destro with my statement. I just do not want another flame war causing this thread to be pulled again. People are entitled to their opinions on here concerning the thread as long as it follows xbox360achievements.org rules and is on topic for the most part.

In short please do not *iss off the admins and mods for the love of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@gilerab180
That is a possibility but I would be afraid to try it in fear that it might screw up my current ribbon count possibly. Anyone who is willing to try and gets it to work I will give you full credit in the thread.
__________________

Last edited by Cold Reeves; 09-05-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Cold Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #72
xRaW CaRNage x
 
xRaW CaRNage x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,340
Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilerab180 View Post
is there anyway that you can remove the update and get it the 2nd time ??? i got it the 3rd time obviously after the update but didnt get it the 2nd time any ideas?????
I did not receive an update for my 3rd ribbon playing btte. If I did I would try it but I doubt whatever update you guys got effected the ribbons anyways.
__________________
Thanks to Audacious for the badass sig!
Currently playing: Titanfall (X1)
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:01 AM   #73
Cold Reeves
 
Cold Reeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 229

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaW CaRNage x View Post
I did not receive an update for my 3rd ribbon playing btte. If I did I would try it but I doubt whatever update you guys got effected the ribbons anyways.
Funny you posted this. Was just in party chat with a few friends and both of them said they never got an update for Gowj either. Maybe they just jumped the gun with the ribbon timing this week ? Tomorrow will tell if we get another/change the event.
__________________
Cold Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:35 AM   #74
yoda12320
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 258

YODA12320's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Reeves View Post
I do appreciate your update and hope you are not offended but...
Do NOT start an argument on this board again please !!!
I'm not for or against Destro with my statement. I just do not want another flame war causing this thread to be pulled again. People are entitled to their opinions on here concerning the thread as long as it follows xbox360achievements.org rules and is on topic for the most part.

In short please do not *iss off the admins and mods for the love of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@gilerab180
That is a possibility but I would be afraid to try it in fear that it might screw up my current ribbon count possibly. Anyone who is willing to try and gets it to work I will give you full credit in the thread.
arguement dude im not doing anything like that but ok..
yoda12320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:31 AM   #75
Cold Reeves
 
Cold Reeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 229

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda12320 View Post
arguement dude im not doing anything like that but ok..
My only goal with that statement is for it not to go in that direction. Please do not be offended and no doubt I am jumping the gun but would rather be safe now than sorry later. Again I appreciate your input earlier and any future ones as well.
__________________
Cold Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:49 AM   #76
yoda12320
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 258

YODA12320's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Reeves View Post
My only goal with that statement is for it not to go in that direction. Please do not be offended and no doubt I am jumping the gun but would rather be safe now than sorry later. Again I appreciate your input earlier and any future ones as well.
yoda12320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:50 AM   #77
masterq60
 
masterq60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 138

shinboro's Gamercard
I got mine with no update, 24/30 for me, missed a couple doubles

And I actually enjoy BTTE when you have a full team but only hate it when the bot takes 7 minutes to die when you join...
__________________
[/url]
masterq60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:42 AM   #78
Blue Papyrus
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 131

Blue Papyrus's Gamercard
25/30. Finally up to the last stretch for this dumb achievement.

And they better change the goddamn event tomorrow. Sick of seeing BTTE.
__________________
Completed games include: Borderlands 2, Saints Row: The Third, Fuse, Crysis 1, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Darkness I & II, Dead Island: Riptide, and more.
Blue Papyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:12 AM   #79
bLaKgRaVy
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 2,642

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
No update for me either but BTTE counted for the third time. 26/30.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #80
wheelaa
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 64

wheelaa1's Gamercard
I noticed on Wednesday that I was getting double XP (double double in VIP).

This thread - http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...p-on-judgement - seems to confirm this.

So I'm assuming this was a server side update that caused us to get another BTTE event ribbon like previous times eg

Event #14
6/21/13 - 6/27/13 Markza & Snubs only! Team Death Match
*you can earn this event ribbon twice if you played before the 25th and before the next event*


that second ribbon happened as they changed the starting loadout from 1 Markza to 2 etc (although I don't recall any update to DL).

Fingers crossed there's another new event today (will nip on shortly to check), although I doubt it.
__________________
FM Towns Addict

Last edited by wheelaa; 09-06-2013 at 12:07 PM.
wheelaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #81
Cold Reeves
 
Cold Reeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 229

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda12320 View Post
Good stuff.
__________________
Cold Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #82
Silicon Iceman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 95

Silicon Iceman's Gamercard
I just got another ribbon, but the event was lightning round execution. Fuck me! Does this mean I missed the third BttE ribbon because I thought it would last for another week (and I'm lazy)?!

-M

23/30
Silicon Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #83
DerEnglaender
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Posts: 743

MakeMeACoffee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicon Iceman View Post
I just got another ribbon, but the event was lightning round execution. Fuck me! Does this mean I missed the third BttE ribbon because I thought it would last for another week (and I'm lazy)?!

-M

23/30
I just played LTRE and didn't get a ribbon.
__________________



DerEnglaender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #84
Cold Reeves
 
Cold Reeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 229

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerEnglaender View Post
I just played LTRE and didn't get a ribbon.
Same here. They may update the ribbon count later today.
__________________
Cold Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #85
X SJ FUSION X
 
X SJ FUSION X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: London,England
Posts: 81

X SJ FUSION X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Reeves View Post
Same here. They may update the ribbon count later today.
Just Played 6 games of LTRE also got no ribbon still on 26/30
X SJ FUSION X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #86
Cold Reeves
 
Cold Reeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 229

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by X SJ FUSION X View Post
Just Played 6 games of LTRE also got no ribbon still on 26/30
Lets hope that the ribbon some of us earned on the 4th with BTTE isn't the same one they have planned for this weeks LRE (Lightning Round Execution). Later today I'll hit the event again and see if a new one is there.
__________________
Cold Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #87
echoes999
 
echoes999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Washington
Posts: 169

echoes999's Gamercard
I played yesterday and got a ribbon and then today when it changed to lightning round I did not get a ribbon. I'm also playing my friends account while he's on vacation and yesterday I did not play his. So today I figured I would get him the ribbon for the last event and when I played his account on the lightning event he did get the ribbon. so maybe the event did update yesterday which is why we got a new ribbon but didn't actually switch until today.
__________________
___________



Completed (Including DLC) Retail: 87 ~ Arcade: 78



Achievement Guides:

Dead Rising: Case West. XBLA
Shank 2 XBLA



echoes999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #88
DerEnglaender
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Posts: 743

MakeMeACoffee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes999 View Post
I played yesterday and got a ribbon and then today when it changed to lightning round I did not get a ribbon. I'm also playing my friends account while he's on vacation and yesterday I did not play his. So today I figured I would get him the ribbon for the last event and when I played his account on the lightning event he did get the ribbon. so maybe the event did update yesterday which is why we got a new ribbon but didn't actually switch until today.
seems plausible. probably only worth people who missed BttE ribbon 3 hopping on as it stands.
__________________



DerEnglaender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #89
bLaKgRaVy
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 2,642

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Seriously, in the first 20 or so weeks, they didn't fuck up at all (for the most part). There was an event a week, everything went relatively smooth. Now, for the past 6 weeks, they can't seem to get their shit right. What the hell happened at that company?
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #90
hotdogenigma
 
hotdogenigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 148

ToastiestCape0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Seriously, in the first 20 or so weeks, they didn't fuck up at all (for the most part). There was an event a week, everything went relatively smooth. Now, for the past 6 weeks, they can't seem to get their shit right. What the hell happened at that company?
I'll tell you what happened to that Company. They decided to release a game called Gears of War: Judgment to milk everyone for a few extra bucks. It backfired, they got upset and went crying to mommy. However, mommy said you have to finish what you started, although she never said when it had to be finished. So in the spirit of being crybabies, they are being a bunch of idiots (hey, kind of like a lot of the people we've all come across here on these threads...coincidence?)

And for the love of God people, stop posting if you haven't received a ribbon. I would rather read one post when someone has played and received a ribbon so our good friend Reeves can update the OP, rather than a bunch of posts where you've played and received nothing. Let's be useful to the community (with the biggest fake smile I know how to put on).
hotdogenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 AM.