PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #1
Khaos

Send a message via MSN to Khaos

Reverend Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Platinum   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

---Note: No Achievements Unlock in Party Mode---

Groupie 15
Visit every puzzle bed

Play every type of puzzle game. These are: Anagrams, Child's Play, Credit Roll, Distorted Reality, Invisibles, Montages, Movie Clip, Now Playing, Pictograms, Pop Culture, Props, Quotables, Rising Stars, Sequentials, Sketches, "Songs, Slogans, and Sayings", Soundclips, Star Trailers, Take 3, Visual Puzzlers, and What's Missing?

Extra 15
Play a multiplayer game

--See Matinee--

Supporting Actor 15
Win a round in a multiplayer game

--See Matinee--

Lead Actor 25
Win a multiplayer game

--See Matinee--

Cinematographer 25
Correctly answer every Pictogram question in one block of puzzles

Pictograms: Figure out the movie title or actor/actress name by putting together the clues from the pictures you see.

Film Editor 25
Correctly answer every Movie Clip question in one block of puzzles

Movie Clip: View a short movie clip, and then answer the five questions that follow.

Writer 25
Correctly answer every Sequentials question in one block of puzzles

Sequentials: Four movie titles are displayed. Use the , , , and buttons to enter the order in which the films were released. You can see the order you've selected displayed next to your score. Once you've completed a sequence, you can reorder it by entering a new sequence. When you're happy with the order you've created, buzz in to confirm your answer.

Accountant 25
Correctly answer every Trivia question in one block of puzzles

All you need to do is answer every trivia question correctly in a single round, in any game category. If you're having problems, make sure you have a computer nearby to Google the answers.

Casting Director 25
Correctly answer every Star Trailer or Rising Star question in one block of puzzles

Star Trailer: Buzz in when you've seen enough clues to guess the actor or character, and then select the name.

Rising Star: Name the actor or actress shown in the picture.

Savant 25
Correctly answer every Anagram question in one block of puzzles

Anagrams: Unscramble the movie title to score. Buzz in when you know the answer.

Composer 25
Correctly answer every Sound Clip question in one block of puzzles

Sound Clip: Listen to a clip from a movie. Choose the movie's title from the list.

Casting Assistant 25
Correctly answer every Distorted Reality or Invisibles question in one block of puzzles

Distorted Reality: A photo of an actor, actress, or movie slowly forms. When you recognize the image, buzz in.

Invisibles: Guess the movie title by looking at a photo of a movie scene where the actors have been erased.

Set Decorator 25
Correctly answer every What's Missing, Props, or Visual Puzzler question in one block of puzzles

What's Missing?: Guess what's been removed from the picture.

Props: Guess the movie by looking at a picture of a prop featured in it.

Visual Puzzler: Look at four photos from a movie and guess the title.

Understudy 25 Correctly answer every Quotables or Credit Roll question in one block of puzzlesQuotables: Fill in the blanks to complete the famous movie quote. When the timer bar hits the halfway point, the movie's title is revealed.

Credit Roll: Guess which movie's credits you're seeing.

Correctly answer every Quotables or Credit Roll question in one block to get the achievement.

Animator 25
Correctly answer every Sketches, Child's Play, or Now Playing question in one block of puzzles

Sketches: A sketch representing a movie title will gradually appear.

Child's Play: Figure out the movie title from a childlike drawing of a famous scene.

Now Playing: Guess the movie from its poster, which gradually assembles on screen.

Matinee 15
Play a Short game

Short Game: Play through different puzzle types in random order. Each round consists of 3 puzzle types

Play through a short game, and at the initial sign in screen, grab another controller, buzz in with it, answer a question or so, and set the 2nd buzzer down. Play through the rest of the game, and you will get the Matinee, Extra, Supporting Actor, and Lead Actor achievements, plus any other achievements based on your score.

Agent 20
Score 25,000 points in a Short game

--See Matinee--

Studio VP 25
Score 40,000 points in a Short game

--See Matinee--

Studio Head 30
Score 60,000 points in a Short game

--See Matinee--

Twin Bill 15
Play a Long game

Play a Long game, similar to the short game, except that each round now expands to five puzzle types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon
Khaos you are an evil genius.

Last edited by Khaos; 11-04-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Khaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:21 AM   #2
Khaos

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Platinum   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Submit - Gold
Fresh Face 30
Score 45,000 points in a Long game

--see Superstar--

Award Winner 35
Score 60,000 points in a Long game

--see Superstar--

Superstar 40
Score 85,000 points in a Long game

You'll need to score 85,000 points in a single long game. As long as you have a computer nearby, this should be a piece of cake. The point values awarded go up as you buzz in quicker, and when you buzz in, you will be able to see how much that game is worth to you.

Intern 15
Answer a question correctly

Just answer a question correctly and you unlock this achievement. If you can't answer a single question right, time to bring out Google.

Assistant 20
Answer 10 questions in under 1 second each

Answer 10 questions in under 1 second each. Kinda hard to do, easiest way is to just keep your thumb on the top green button, and answer that every time, as soon as the answers appear. On a long enough time line, 10 correct answers will appear in the "A" slot.

Associate Director 20
Answer 30 questions correctly during one game

--See Producer--

Director 25
Answer 40 questions correctly during one game

--See Producer--

Associate Producer 25
Answer 30 questions correctly without answering incorrectly in one game

--See Producer--

Producer 35
Answer 60 questions correctly without answering incorrectly in one game

***MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED IN WITH MORE THAN ONE OF THE SCENE IT? CONTROLLERS***

These achievements do not require you to answer all 30/60 questions in a row.
Don't incorrectly answer ANY question, you can simply not answer if you don't know. I suggest using imbd.com for Names, character names, Directors, Writers, Movie Release Dates, quotes, movie posters, taglines, and much more. Click here to go to their website. Google is an excellent alternative as well.

There are approximately/75-82 questions per long game. This achievement WILL take 1-3 hours due to having to research every question. Play a long game with two controllers (two people not needed). On BUZZ-IN questions answer with the Second controller first to see the answers before hand then answer with your first account.

You should be left with about 22 questions allowed blank, or roughly 6 per round.
It's recommended that you read the question then immediately hit pause. Research the question, find the answer, and then choose your answer.

Round 1-3
5 Random Block Puzzles - 5 Questions Each (25 Total)
Maybe 1 Puzzle - 1 Question

Final Cut (Round 4)
Movie Clip - 4 Questions Total
Question 1 - 1X
Question 2 - 2x*
Question 3 - 5x*
Question 4 - 10x*

*times the number of points at which time you answer.
Fast answers receive 2000 per question Ex. Question 4 Answered at a fast rate, 1600 would be multiplied by 10 and you'd receive 16,000 points.
**Thanks to murderious appie for added advice**

Key Grip 20
Answer 1 question correctly from each block of puzzles in a game

--see Stunt Lead--

Stand-In 15
Answer 5 questions in a row correctly

--see Stunt Lead--

Body Double 20
Correctly answer 10 questions in a row

--see Stunt Lead--

Stunt Lead 25
Correctly answer 15 questions in a row

You'll unlock this while you're trying to achieve the producer achievement. You cannot leave the question blank though, so make sure you answer every question correctly.

Slasher 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about horror films

--See Valentine--

Chuckler 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about comedy films

--See Valentine--

SFX 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about sci-fi/fantasy films

--See Valentine--

Valentine 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about romance films

These are all genre or year based questions. These do not all need to be achieved in a single game. If you're going for the other achievements you'll probably unlock this along the way or if you play for fun this will come with time. Use IMBD (click here) or Google to make it easier.

Scholar 25
Correctly answer 3 questions about documentary films

This is a rather hard achievement to get, because there are very few documentary questions. So far the list of documentary questions is (paraphrased):

Q: Name the Al Gore documentary about global warming
A: An inconvenient truth

Q: Which Michael Moore documentary asked the question, "Are we a nation of gun-nuts, or are we just nuts?"
A: Bowling for Columbine

Q: Heart of Darkness is the documentary about the making of which film?
A: Apocalypse Now

Q: Which Oscar winning 2005 documentary follows birds as they trek across Antarctica?
A: March of the Penguins

Flower Power 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about movies/stars from the 1960s

--See Valentine--

Disco 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about movies/stars from the 1970s--

See Valentine--

Gen-X 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about movies/stars from the 1980s

--See Valentine--

Grunge 25
Correctly answer 25 questions about movies/stars from the 1990s

--See Valentine--

Quote:

Last edited by Khaos; 11-04-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:55 PM   #3
ThaMyth

Send a message via ICQ to ThaMyth Send a message via AIM to ThaMyth Send a message via MSN to ThaMyth Send a message via Yahoo to ThaMyth Send a message via Skype™ to ThaMyth

DeDnCiDe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
this is actually what id say a guide for the game should look like, i think the achievements themselves are so baby simple even bubba joe jack could gettem, lol.

THIS GAME NEEDS MORE HORROR QUESTIONS!
ThaMyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
Pigletdude

The guide could have more references to other achievments like "see producer achievment". But yeah fine guide.
Its good that pople make these guides in their freetime and we should give constructive criticism and respect them.
Pigletdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
TomoyoN

TomoyoN's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Good start for the guide.

The hardest [well not hard just annoying] achievement to get is the "Scholar" Achievement. The "hardest" part is actually getting questions that pertain to documentaries. I have played through the game enough now that I've seen questions for the 3rd time and have yet to get this achievement. I can honestly say that I've seen and answered correctly 2 of the documentary questions and currently searching for the last one. I assume there are about 4-8 Documentary questions (just for the sake of my sanity).

As for the rest of the question related achievements I believe it's just random on which ones you recieve.

As for the 60 questions correct. In a long game there are 80 questions so if there are a couple questions you are unsure about [even after using google/imdb] you can just not answer the question at all and still get the achievement. Also using a 2nd controller/buzzer helps on those questions that you need to BUZZ in for so that you can see the list of choices and narrow down your search. Doing this achievement will get you all the Point / In a Row / Couple of the Box / and if you lucky couple of the Question Type achievements as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
What does a "block of puzzles" constitute?
What type of questions are in each section?
How do you score points for those achievements?
Etc...
"block of puzzles" = In this game most of the blocks constitute 5 Questions within a game type[listed above in Groupie i believe]. Only 2 do not follow the standard 5 Question layout which are "Final Cut" [4 Questions] and "Montages" which is only 1 Question

As for the sections most of them are random and no linking connection from the last question with the exception of the Movie Clip questions which of course all pertain to the previously viewed movie clip.

In this game points are scored based on how fast you answer a question. If a question is answered under 1s from the questions/clues appearance you get a full 2000 points and depending on the "block" the speed of which the questions/clues point value decreases varies all the way down to 0. Exceptions to this are in "Montages" and "Final Cut" where in Montages the starting value is 5000 i believe and in Final Cut there are score multipliers from the original 2000 base points. Final Cut consists of four questions the first of which is a 1x multiplier and if answered correctly you move on to the next multiplier. If you answer incorrectly or choose not to answer the multiplier resets to 1x. The multipliers in Final Cut go from 1x - 2x - 5x - 10x. In round 1 and in ALL of Party mode and in Final Cut you do not lose points for incorrect answers. Round 2+ incorrect answers are deducted from your score at the same point value that you would have received if you were to have answered it correctly.

Sorry about the multiple posts I am just lazy and don't feel like copy and pasting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Answer my questions above and add in the answers, as well as these:
Can you play against extra controllers for all of them?
Can you skip a question all together and still get the streak achievements, or do you have to answer all questions in a row without skipping any?
How many questions in each block (long or short)?
Yes you can use the extra buzzers to get all of em. And I actually suggest you do as there are questions where the choices are not shown unless you buzz in and if you have extra buzzers this is great for narrowing down searches.

As for the streak achievements you only LOSE a streak with an INCORRECT answer. Not answering will not affect your streak.

As for the block I answered it in my last post. [1 Above this one]

Last edited by Shaaady Souljah; 11-12-2007 at 05:43 PM.
TomoyoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:31 PM   #6
Demon Ninja

Demon Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
At least say how to play each of the puzzle blocks. That would be a nice little addition.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:53 PM   #7
TomoyoN

TomoyoN's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos2639 View Post
Scholar (25G)
Correctly answer 3 questions about documentary films

This is a rather hard achievement to get, because there are very few documentary questions.
So far the list of documentary questions is (paraphrased):

Name the Al Gore documentary about global warming
----An inconvenient truth
Which Michael Moore documentary asked the question, "Are we a nation of gun-nuts, or are we just nuts?"
----Bowling for Columbine
Heart of Darkness is the documentary about the making of which film?
----Apocalypse Now
Which Oscar winning 2005 documentary follows birds as they trek across Antarctica?
----March of the Penguins
Do you happen to remember which question blocks these questions are in? So I can just keep restarting the game if I don't get the question block first.
TomoyoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:08 PM   #8
DARK LORD RYAN

DARK LORD RYAN's Gamercard
I find his guide quite good actually...

Trading achievements on:
  • Halo Reach
  • Fable 2
  • Any other game I've got in common with you

DARK LORD RYAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:11 AM   #9
Gaz2k7

Darkoverlord679's Gamercard
Ignore the idiots saying its not detailed enough its bang on. Blocks of questions is straight forward if you are actually playing the game.Anyone that needs any more help after this guide shouldnt be playing anyway.

Good job
Gaz2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:32 PM   #10
The Wicker Man

Dalek Prime's Gamercard

Yeah guides around here sure could use detail, im sick of people rushing something out just to get credit and it having all sorts of spelling errors, and lack of detail. But I know present my achievement guide for SCENE IT ready here goes... USE WIKIPEDIA, IMDB, NERDY FRIENDS, AND THE PAUSE BUTTON. Thats all.

THX DAN!

"I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive." - Henry Miller

Madden 06, Eragon, TMNT, College Hoops 2k6, Fuzion Frenzy 2, NBA 2k6, Elder Scrolls IV, Fight Night Round 3, Shadowrun, Scene It? LCA!, Lost: Via Domus,New Rally x, Galaga, TMNT' 89, UNO, Crystal Quest, 3D ultra mini golf, Carcassonne, Band of Bugs(250), Golden Axe, Bomberman Live, Gauntlet, Spyglass Boardgames, Arkadian Warriors, Puzzle Quest(250), Undertow, BattleField:1943
The Wicker Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:52 PM   #11
cappy95833

nogar's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide Khaos! This is really going to help me out. I would have never thought of pausing the game. I was just going to try and memorize the questions (as if that was ever going happen, LOL)
cappy95833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:04 PM   #12
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Does this game even need a guide? i dont think it does just mabey a FAQ.
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:33 PM   #13
cappy95833

nogar's Gamercard
Does anyone know aproximatly how questions there are available in the Long Game? Because if there are only 62 questions and you have to get 60 right without missing one that seems a little dumb. but if there are 150 then that seems a little more realistic.
cappy95833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #14
Steelhead

SG Steelhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm not sure if this belongs here, or in the achievement discussion thread, but
another tip that can be useful for the 60 right achievement is to delete the "puzzles seen" file from your hard drive after playing for a while. You'll start getting the same ones you've already had, which of course makes it easier.

I wouldn't recommend doing this unless you're only playing for achievements as it will make the game pretty boring (getting the same questions/puzzles that you've already had)
Steelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:22 AM   #15
Khaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappy95833 View Post
Does anyone know aproximatly how questions there are available in the Long Game? Because if there are only 62 questions and you have to get 60 right without missing one that seems a little dumb. but if there are 150 then that seems a little more realistic.
Blocks are 5 questions each; short games have 3 blocks per round, plus the final cut, and long games have 5 blocks per round, plus the final

Short: 15+15+15+5=50 Questions
Long: 25+25+25+5=80 Questions

Quote:

Old 11-21-2007, 10:12 AM   #16
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Can you actually pause the game when a question has been asked? I only played this briefly with some friends last night but I could've sworn that we tried to pause it during a round and nothing happened.

Does every player have to pause it?

God, I sound dumb maybe I should have a lie down.
jackanape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:36 PM   #17
S1D1OUS

Badly Worn Toy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
Can you actually pause the game when a question has been asked? I only played this briefly with some friends last night but I could've sworn that we tried to pause it during a round and nothing happened.

Does every player have to pause it?

God, I sound dumb maybe I should have a lie down.
I have been playing it with my girlfriend and when we are working on the achievements together i am the only that pauses the game
S1D1OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:21 AM   #18
WiiZero

CanadianBacon's Gamercard
I remember when Scene It first came out, can you rent this I sort of want to own it because I might actually play with family and stuff
WiiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:29 AM   #19
Khaos

I don't know, it comes with the 4 controllers, and I doubt that video game stores would be willing to rent those out, so my guess would be that they just wouldn't carry it. If they do carry it, but don't rent out the Big Button Controllers, don't worry, the game plays just fine with a regular controller

Quote:

Old 11-23-2007, 02:45 PM   #20
hellview

Send a message via MSN to hellview

Tarmac Tortoise's Gamercard
Talking

im gonna this for the kids for xmas, ill play it for the points tho. looks quite good value with 4 wireless pads and the game for £40
hellview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #21
Conker Rules All

xKGx Exoticz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellview View Post
im gonna this for the kids for xmas, ill play it for the points tho. looks quite good value with 4 wireless pads and the game for £40

ya i told my parents and they're gonna buy it for the family and i kept telling them that we can play together but i just want it for my collection and the points involved
Conker Rules All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:00 AM   #22
lckynuts

Send a message via ICQ to lckynuts Send a message via AIM to lckynuts Send a message via MSN to lckynuts

xLUCKYxNUTSx's Gamercard

for the assistant achievement is that achievement only tracked on the questions that require you to press the big button? cuz i swear i have answered more than 10 questions and gotten the full 2000 points and i assumed that that was under 1 sec.

100 percent retail- 45
100 percant arcade - 23
lckynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:30 AM   #23
elsmitmyster

elsmitmyster's Gamercard

60 questions out of 80 correct is proving to be quite a tough achievement, even using the internet to search for answers! I always get a rush of blood and choose the wrong answer instead of just leaving the question! Got up to 56 correct, none incorrect and screwed up again argh!!!!!

elsmitmyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:41 PM   #24
DarkHitman 47

Send a message via ICQ to DarkHitman 47

xJIGSAWx82's Gamercard
i agree just need the schlor ach as well
DarkHitman 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:49 AM   #25
elsmitmyster

elsmitmyster's Gamercard

Just got 61 questions correct - with none wrong and the producer achievement DID NOT unlock Kept a really careful tally, so I know it's not my mistake. To say I'm p@~#!ed off is a severe understatement.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:06 PM   #26
Chpainkiller

ChPainkiller's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
yeah The achievments are glitched for me I mean I got the 85000 points achievement but not the 45000 and the 60000 in long game and I had 105000 points!

Chpainkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:18 AM   #27
elsmitmyster

elsmitmyster's Gamercard

Just got 64 questions correct and the producer achievement finally unlocked. BE WARNED not every long game has 80 questions. There are not always 5 questions asked in 'The Final Cut' & I also had one other block where I was asked only ONE question. The rest of the advice in this thread is spot on: use more than one buzzer to give yourself more time, USE IMDb and TAKE YOUR TIME. Keeping a track of how many you've got right is also vital.
Now . . . does anyone have any more info about the bleedin' documentary achievement? I've played loads of games and I don't think I've actually come across a single documentary question yet !

Old 11-30-2007, 02:30 AM   #28
Khaos

I don't know about the achievements being glitched, I don't always have the faith in my tally, so I went to like 62 or 63 just to give myself a buffer.

As for the "in under a second" achievement, look at how much you got for that question, unless you got a perfect 2K, you didn't get it. What I did is soon as the question pops up, answer "A" or whatever button of your choosing, before you can even see the question. On a long enough timeline, there will be 10 correct As

As for the scholar, thats the one I got last, all the documentary questions I saw I posted, that way y'all can study up, and when you see the question, you'll get it right.

Quote:

Old 11-30-2007, 07:12 PM   #29
dethsesh

dethsesh's Gamercard
The way I answered questions quickly was to take a picture with a digital camera as soon as the question comes up and pause the game, then read the question off the camera and look it up on imdb. Then you will be able to answer it and get 2000. This also helps for longer questions and it pervents you from ever running out of time
dethsesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:29 PM   #30
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsmitmyster View Post
Just got 64 questions correct and the producer achievement finally unlocked. BE WARNED not every long game has 80 questions. There are not always 5 questions asked in 'The Final Cut' & I also had one other block where I was asked only ONE question. The rest of the advice in this thread is spot on: use more than one buzzer to give yourself more time, USE IMDb and TAKE YOUR TIME. Keeping a track of how many you've got right is also vital.
Now . . . does anyone have any more info about the bleedin' documentary achievement? I've played loads of games and I don't think I've actually come across a single documentary question yet !

For the documentary achievement most of them are the michael moore movies like:super sized me,bowling for columbine....