PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dead or Alive 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-09-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
Dark Anaconda

Post Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - Your wishlist

Hey guys,

what do you would like to see in the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate?

This is what i wish:

- An Online TAG MODE goddammit!!!

- more characters, not only Momiji, come on man, why do you put so many girls in that game? I want to see Leon, Ein ,maybe Raidou, and ´Ryo from Shenmue... OR much better: Jean Kujo from Virtua Fighter along with Kage! He is also a ninja and would fit into Dead or Alive 5.

- a better Online Mode with better servers (you did a great job with Razor`s Edge Servers, do the same with Doa5 Ultimate!) I want to find matches easier and faster

- a better gamecover/boxart...come on ,make it more badass and for fucks sake..do the male characters more in the front, i am sick and tired to see naked characters in a fighting game, if you want to show us boobs, titts, ass ,just make a beach volleyball game, oh wait: this would be easy for you to recycle (thats what you love > recycling stuff), take the Zack Island for it and there you go! -.-

- MORE music and soundtracks , in the other DoA Games, characters had their own themes, that was fucking awesome, but in Doa5 you only have stage music, which gets annoying with the time.
And take out the rap music when you start DoA5, it bores the shit out of me, do some neutral-instrumental fight music in the background.

- give us all the overpriced DLC`s for DOA5 FREE for DoA5 Ultimate

- more outfits for the MALE characters

- or MUCH better: Characters customization with many accessoires to buy with in game-money you can earn from online matches or something like that!

- new stages,much more new stages...

If they would make all those things, i would die to get this game...
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:36 AM   #2
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So far all they showed was the new character(wich looks ok and decent) and a new stage(who cares that much)

Even if they include ALL the overpriced DLC costumes... this game would still be a joke... Im sorry but the new character and stage should be 400 pts DLC material... not a whole new game. Add a couple new modes, some costumes, and charge 800/1200 for this DLC and thats it... and still... at 1200 better include a lot of stuff...

Making this a new game is terrible and stupid... im sorry but even at 20$... why would i go and pick this game ONCE AGAIN when i already got the FREAKING COLLECTOR EDITION?

Got nothing against MK or RE5 that resold a "complete" version, as long as the DLC is avalaible to LIVE user as well... or do like VF5 did, re-release the game as a 400 pts DOWNLOAD or i dunno..

Im sorry but DOA is too old and worth like 20 bucks in store... Nothing could be worth a 60$ price... even at 40 its still too hight.

----------------------------

But if i had really a wishlist.... BETTER MATCHMAKING, so i don't end up waiting 10 mins before an oponent show up to fight... throwdowns seem to be so broken, since release... an im sure its what slow down this game so much. I love simple match for the 1 on 1 fights, always hated the whole lobby KOTH system... (altough DOA did it way better than MK) cause i like to play all the time and not wait... nothing more frustrating than waiting 3-4 guys before you have a chance at a rematch against a dude... But they need better matchmaking system so you don't wait for an oponent.

Gears of War Legend

Last edited by Destro; 05-10-2013 at 05:47 AM.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Dark Anaconda

Ein and Jacky from Virtua Fighter are confirmed ,now thats good news.

I wish they would have added "Jean Kujo" from Virtua Fighter too, he is such a badass.

Man this game would rock if we could customize our characters like in Virtua Fighter.

Now THAT would be impressive.
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote