PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Phantom Breaker: Battleground
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
Akatsuki Sw1tch

Akatsuki Sw1tch's Gamercard
Not impressed

So I decided to boot the game up again today to see if there was anyone online to get the 'Clear a stage in co-op using Kurisu' achievement.

Then got an update when I booted the game up, accepted it as you do. Only to find out I'd lost all my unlocked characters bar Cocoa. And every single character has been reset to lvl 0 with no skill points whatsoever! Also lost access to nightmare mode ect.

Now I liked this game a lot, but resfuse to start it all over again from scratch, especially when some of my characters where around lvl 90 or so. I'm not clearing my cache as otherwise I'll have to re download patches for well over 300+ games. I guess I'll have to wait and see if this gets patched again to fix the issue, otherwise I'm done with this game. This once again proves to me that people should just leave some things the hell alone!
Old 04-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You know, you could have backed up a save for this game to prevent that, but its too late though.

But other than that, it will not update again, so best bet is to have a partner (like me, if necessary) to help you out grind stuff again, don't worry, it shouldn't take long, natch, but at least I don't mind if I have nothing else at the moment, and also, all of the achs that you don't have yet too. :3

Sig by Setsuna
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote