Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #61
Legend Vigoro

Legend Vigoro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodHawk1991 View Post
@Legend Vigoro
I've always wanted to try monster hunter and I have no idea what white night chronicles is but the other two definitly yes.
White Knight Chronicles is a PS3 exlusive (J)-RPG. I didn't see see alot of it, but I think it's an interesting game.

I was watching Monster Hunter at my friend's house, and it also reminded me a little bit of Phantasy Star Online for the 'old' Xbox. I liked MH3U alot but I'm not gonna buy a Wii-U for just one game.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #62
Driftwood83

driftwood83yo's Gamercard
More Star Wars games lol

But Zelda would be sweet, that series is the one I miss the most. I havent played anything Zelda since the Super Nintendo days, thats around the time I started to give up on Nintendo consoles.

Driftwood83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:42 AM   #63
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryonyndd View Post
I really really miss it on PS3. I never got to experiance Acension or orgins sadly.

I think you are quoting me. Keep it up 6 more posts til' 10

Yeah I miss God Of War I 100% the orginal trilogy of God of War,God of war II,and God of war III. My PS3 died before Orgins came out on PS3 and of course before Acsension. Damn if only I could win the lottery to get that badass Red God of war PS3 bundle that has God of War Saga and Acension with it. Thats every god of war game ever made. The bundle is 360$ though

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #64
RaitakanaMendoza

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiRici View Post
JRPG
BoF is one of the most famous RPG-series of the SNES- and Playstation-1-eras with some interesting and unique elements like the dragon summon system (which changes from part to part) and some of the most lovable characters. My personal favourite is BoF2 (SNES), but most people prefer the third one on the Playstation. Part 5 (aka Dragon Quarter) on the other hand departed the community as it it incredibly hard (it's not even ment to be played through on the first try) and has a strange type of art. Personally I liked it, too.
Sadly Dragon Quarter was the last of the series (leaving a gap of about 10 years now). Capcom says that the series is not buried, but still there's nothing to be heard from it (except from the strong community).

It's worth a try
Right, it sold over 10 million I heard. I mean it's a cult classic. Well that's nice and all but so far, all we have to go on regarding the game is these rumors.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5678051&postcount=252
Originally I wouldn't have put any stock in this, but oddly enough when I was searching on the web for that Shinji Mikami interview no results were returned. It's like Breath of Fire does not exist except on the FF shrine...
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic...-shinji-mikami

On top of that, I was looking through previous posts for rumors or bits of news but apparently every single post by that Dragon Zeke character or Dragoon has been mercilessly deleted without comment. Even their very first post! Further, when I looked up info on Famitsu all those previous interviews with Shinji Mikami are gone. Like they are never going to be seen again.

And honestly, I'd say some of those recent reports about Breath of Fire sound fairly plausible. That's real odd to me, to say the least. If these were all just idle fan speculations, there wouldn't be any reason to silence them like that. Hell, the comments have been going on for 5 years now. So mmmm...I'm not saying I take these rumors with anything more than a pinch of salt, but seriously. Breath of Fire's 20 year anniversary is quickly approaching. Whatever is actively going on, I think will likely reach a climax on that date. Either Capcom is going to say the series is never being revived (unlikely), or perhaps there will be some big bombshells dropped.

In any case, I'm going to really keep my eyes peeled this month- something definitely is going down. But just for the hell of it, let's say that Microsoft actually pulls this off and we get Breath of Fire.

What would all y'all want out of it and who would direct it?
Well first off, I'd know breath of fire wouldn't exist if it wasn't for MS. So I'd thank them huge by buying 2 copies with dlc. I'd want to be free to play as Ryu and Momo day 1, only this time with custom characters Dark Souls style. You betcha.

I know I'd want no one else but Camelot developing it, with Microsoft's Feelplus doing the fights. No one else is trustworthy! I'd want the battle system to be action based, but use turns exactly like Breath of Fire 1-so it would feel a hell of a lot more fluid than Dragons Dogma. I'd also want it online and want it to run as fine as red wine.

Aside from that, I'd want to ride dragons just like all the fans scream! Well who knows, right? Maybe all those posts were deleted not to shut down Breath of Fire talk, but because good ol' Dragon boy's postings were hitting a little too close to the mark. Revealing battle plans brings out MS ninjas, and for big things like that, I expect they'd be megatons only reserved for E3....With lots of little bombs dropping along the way looking at last year's slaughter fest. It's an exciting time to be a gamer, just definitely a very insane year.
RaitakanaMendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #65
BloodHawk1991

BloodHawk1991's Gamercard
@cjdavies
Yeah it makes sense.

@DecadentBeaver
:O Holy cow those are a lot of games I saw some good ones in that list.

@V1ZIONZxBLOOD
I wish it was too

@Riven126
He has made some good games :O

@Legend Vigoro
It wouldn't be worth it if you only had one game for it.

@Driftwood83
Zelda series would be great in my opinion it's one of the better video game franchises.
BloodHawk1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #66
RevX23

revx23's Gamercard
Microsoft isn't as smart as Sony in that regard. Sony keeps so many good exclusives and that's one pro to having it (though I have both.) Microsoft sells out with their exclusives. Look at Mass Effect. The only exclusives they really have left now are Halo and Gears. Sony pays enough to keep theirs exclusive. God of War, Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance, Infamous, Quantic Dream games, Little Big Planet, (most) Metal Gear games, Twisted Metal, Ratchet & Clank, soon will be The Last of Us. That list goes on and on and on.
RevX23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #67
Spartan343DAlterias

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevX23 View Post
Microsoft isn't as smart as Sony in that regard. Sony keeps so many good exclusives and that's one pro to having it (though I have both.) Microsoft sells out with their exclusives. Look at Mass Effect. The only exclusives they really have left now are Halo and Gears. Sony pays enough to keep theirs exclusive. God of War, Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance, Infamous, Quantic Dream games, Little Big Planet, (most) Metal Gear games, Twisted Metal, Ratchet & Clank, soon will be The Last of Us. That list goes on and on and on.
Yah sure. Microsoft sells out their exclusives, yeah right man where the hell do some of you get this bullshit.

Crackdown 2, Fable 3, Perfect Dark, Ninety Nine Nights 2, Alan Wake, Dead Rising, Lost Planet: EC, State of Decay, Witcher 2, Splinter Cell 5, Ace Combat 6, Arcania Gothic 4, Lost Odyssey, Forza Motorsport 4....I don't see any of them games on other systems. Btw Alan Wake is set to be first party. C'mon dudes try harder, your bias kills your post.
Spartan343DAlterias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:46 AM   #68
Carths Knights Republic

Thumbs up

I think this sums up my opinion on the matter of this topic.

http://www.crytek.com/news/cryengine...online-to-life
Carths Knights Republic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:47 AM   #69
Carths Knights Republic

I think this sums up my opinion on the matter of this topic.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:47 AM   #70
Carths Knights Republic

I think this sums up my opinion on the matter of your topic.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:04 AM   #71
BloodHawk1991

@Carths Knights Republic

:O That looks like it would be good.
BloodHawk1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #72
RaitakanaMendoza

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carths Knights Republic View Post

Ahh, you had best tread lightly with such links Carth. Especially in today's climate. User's accounts have been tomb stoned recently for even a mention, with the same repercussions as employees endure when breaking NDA.

I also fully predict a virtual resurgence revolution for Indie games on the next Xbox as well as PC. One that will trickle down to all iPhones, Androids, and PS+'s with cutting-edge titles.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:33 AM   #73
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carths Knights Republic View Post

Welcome to the site. I don't wanna see you get in truble with the mods so im gonna point this out.

If you have more to say on a post then press the ''edit'' button then when you are done click ''Save'' this keeps you from ''Spamming''.

Ontopic. Oh man

Sarges Heroes. Classic games on PS1 and PS2. Awesome Toy Soldiers plastic action.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

Old 04-21-2013, 05:06 AM   #74
wild dog

the wild dog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
"say this like out a fighting game" T-T-T-T-RIPLE POST!

I would like to see the Star Wars Battlefront games released again, sadly it now wont happen since Disney stupidly closed Lucas Arts

I do have a ps3, however I would prefer to have them on the xbox, due to the fact that the ps3 servers are awful at times. Especially MLB the Show, its very laggy and hardly anyone has a headset.

* would also like to see "Sunset Riders" released on xbla, it was suppost to be but has been delayed for years now Loved playing that game at the arcade.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #75
BloodHawk1991

@Deadsea 18

Sarges heros has always looked like a fun game to me but I never played it. It would be great if it would come to the 360.

@wild dog

If Star Wars Battlefront came out on the 360 I'm pretty sure I would play that for at least a month in a half non stop. Sunset riders I haven't even heard of it.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #76
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
@Deadsea 18

Sarges heros has always looked like a fun game to me but I never played it. It would be great if it would come to the 360.

@wild dog

If Star Wars Battlefront came out on the 360 I'm pretty sure I would play that for at least a month in a half non stop. Sunset riders I haven't even heard of it.
Man they are badass. My dad loved the first on PS1,and 2 blew my mind.

Also

Fighting Force-me and dad co op ed that many times on PS1,more then I can count. I bought a copy about 3 years ago for 6$. Fighting force 2 was shit though. They took co op out and forgot the other 3 awesome playable characters.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #77
BloodHawk1991

I had to look up a gameplay video on youtube for Fighting Force and I have to say with Sarges Heroes and this you're making me want to go to eBay.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:45 PM   #78
wild dog

the wild dog's Gamercard

Quote:
Sunset riders I haven't even heard of it.
WHAT!?! Instant classic - Clint Eastwood, eat your heart out lol

Last edited by wild dog; 04-21-2013 at 07:49 PM.
wild dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #79
TeAmExTrEmE737

Teamextreme737's Gamercard
God of War Series.

Uncharted Series.

I would also love if Last of Us came on Xbox 360, but it's not happening

TeAmExTrEmE737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #80
BloodHawk1991

@wild dog

This thread is going to cause me to lose all of my money on eBay. D: btw do you know how the Snes version is?

@TeAmExTrEmE737

Same here I want them on the 360.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #81
wild dog

the wild dog's Gamercard

Quote:
@wild dog

This thread is going to cause me to lose all of my money on eBay. D: btw do you know how the Snes version is?

no idea man sorry, I played it once on the Mega Drive/Genesis and it looked like shit, the snes version was suppost to be alot better, prefered the acrade version though. You can get it on emulators

Last edited by wild dog; 04-21-2013 at 11:18 PM.
wild dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #82
BloodHawk1991

I might do that but to be honest I'd rather have a physical copy.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #83
Robs95

THC Robs95's Gamercard
would like to see a prince of persia the two thrones remake, loved this game on my psp
Robs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #84
BloodHawk1991

It might come someday since it's not owned by sony.

>.> at least I don't think it is
Old 04-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #85
Firebrand SigilForge

Quote:
@wild dog

If you can find Breath of Fire 2 and Sarges Heroes on ebay at all, buy those for sure. For me those were the best of the SNES days.
Firebrand SigilForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:44 AM   #86
VeniVidiRici

VeniVidiRici's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebrand SigilForge View Post
If you can find Breath of Fire 2 and Sarges Heroes on ebay at all, buy those for sure. For me those were the best of the SNES days.
In case of BoF2 you should try to get your hands on the GBA-version. I think it's even (slightly) better because of the dash-ability and the doubled EXP and gold after fights (it takes unnecessary long to get to Lv99 in the SNES-version).

Back to topic: Some of the Metroidvania-styled games would be really nice. Since Metroid won't come for sure (sadly), one of the later Castlevanias (like Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dispair and so on) would fill this hole in the X-Box-library. I still think that Castlevania - Symphony of the Night is one of the best XBLA-games out there, but I just got all gamerscores for the second time and would like to have something new ^^

Another great idea would be a remake of the first two/three Thief games (I love The Metal Age). Converting the controls to a console would be a little tricky (although it worked for the third on the original X-Box), but it could make the players hungry for the upcoming Thief.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:58 AM   #87
RaitakanaMendoza

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiRici View Post
In case of BoF2 you should try to get your hands on the GBA-version. I think it's even (slightly) better because of the dash-ability and the doubled EXP and gold after fights (it takes unnecessary long to get to Lv99 in the SNES-version).

Back to topic: Some of the Metroidvania-styled games would be really nice. Since Metroid won't come for sure (sadly), one of the later Castlevanias (like Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dispair and so on) would fill this hole in the X-Box-library. I still think that Castlevania - Symphony of the Night is one of the best XBLA-games out there, but I just got all gamerscores for the second time and would like to have something new ^^

Another great idea would be a remake of the first two/three Thief games (I love The Metal Age). Converting the controls to a console would be a little tricky (although it worked for the third on the original X-Box), but it could make the players hungry for the upcoming Thief.
I totally agree with these three points. Thief and Breath were just plain old boss.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:14 AM   #88
BloodHawk1991

@Firebrand SigilForge

If I find them I will.

@VeniVidiRici

I might look for the GBA version then.
:O Castlevania I do like it even though I played my first one just recently .
>.> I haven't beaten it yet but I'm working on it it's the first one.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:19 AM   #89
Firebrand SigilForge

Quote:
@VeniVidiRici

I might look for the GBA version then.
:O Castlevania I do like it even though I played my first one just recently .
>.> I haven't beaten it yet but I'm working on it it's the first one.
Castlevania for XBLA and GBA is the best one. Definitely hit that up.
Firebrand SigilForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:21 AM   #90
BloodHawk1991

I will but I'm going to beat this one first.