Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #31
MasterXeus

Master Xeus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - Never Final
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Halo and Mass Effect series are currently the only games I will go back and play after getting all the acheivements for.
MasterXeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #32
Writergrimm

Going to have to go with Skyrim on this one. I mean besides the occasional addon content. Seems whenever I hit a lull, I pop the game in and realize I still have stuff I could be doing. That and upkeep.

Heh, that home building content marks the only time I spent a week of game time working around the "house" instead of vice versa. Sadly, I chose the wrong wife ingame and she hated the place. A fortune spent only to return to Solitude.
Writergrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:24 AM   #33
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Madden, Call of Duty, Skyrim

I eventually come back and play all of these. Over and over and over again.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:01 AM   #34
RaitakanaMendoza

Not a big fan of Resident Evil....

Bloodwake is the game I go back to the most. Most often just to see the reactions every level.
RaitakanaMendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:23 AM   #35
Xenocide CBK

Xenocide CBK's Gamercard
Quantum of Solace. Got 1000 in it at least 2-3 years ago multiplayer is to fun
Xenocide CBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:57 AM   #36
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
[QUOTE=TVthePunisher;5706027] Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. QUOTE]

You lucky SOB thats the best and rarest of the orginal Spyro games I miss that game.

I keep coming back to L4D despite 100%ing everything. And 100%ing Fallout 3. Also I would play the god of War games and Dantes inferno anyday. Red Dead Redemption,GTA IV,Bully.

For old school. GTA III,Vice City,Saandreas,Madden Blitz 2002 on Gamecube, Tony Hawks Underground the 2nd best Tony Hawk game next to Pro Skater 2. Yugioh Forbidden Memories on PS1. Legend of Zelda Orcina of time on N64, Contra,Paperboy,Legend Of Zelda,Mario Bros,paperboy 2,Ninja Gaiden all for NES. Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 04-20-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:23 AM   #37
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Some games that I keep coming back to are Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3, Dark Souls, and Gears of War 3. If I hadn't spent so much time on these amazing games, my gamerscore would probably be twice as high as what it is now.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:57 AM   #38
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Crimson x360a's Gamercard
Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Crimson x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #39
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
Madden, Call of Duty, Skyrim

I eventually come back and play all of these. Over and over and over again.
As much as I dislike Call of Duty, I still come back to it year after year!

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #40
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Battlefront 2 (you should all know why)
CoD4 campaign, the best of them all.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #41
Delta3519

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Eagle View Post
As much as I dislike Call of Duty, I still come back to it year after year!
Love it yet hate it lol
Delta3519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #42
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Minecraft, Fallout 3, Oblivion and Skyrim. I only play minecraft on this account. Had so much fun with these. Occasionally go back to Trials Evolution for a laugh as well.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:49 AM   #43
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman417 View Post
Battlefront 2 (you should all know why)
CoD4 campaign, the best of them all.

Even better then World at War's ?

Awesome. Can't wait to get it one day for 20$ and 1000 it. It will be my last COD I ever I buy. About to get COD 3. The only modern day COD I ever liked was World at War never got to experiance MW1,but MW2,3,BO, were all dumb I played at friends houses. Not even gonna ateempt to play BOII.

Decided I wanted MW1 cause of everything good I hear,plus it looks like a chalenging 100% and
I looked it up on Youtube looks good.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:30 AM   #44
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Even better then World at War's ?

Awesome. Can't wait to get it one day for 20$ and 1000 it. It will be my last COD I ever I buy. About to get COD 3. The only modern day COD I ever liked was World at War never got to experiance MW1,but MW2,3,BO, were all dumb I played at friends houses. Not even gonna ateempt to play BOII.

Decided I wanted MW1 cause of everything good I hear,plus it looks like a chalenging 100% and
I looked it up on Youtube looks good.
Mile High Club and one of the last missions on Veteran (finish in under 9 minutes) were the only challenging ones for me. Campaign isn't a nade spam like WaW either.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:32 AM   #45
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage.
You lucky SOB thats the best and rarest of the orginal Spyro games I miss that game.

Is it really that rare? o_o maybe locally...I only ever saw the first Spyro while I local-hunted for the games. Then when I looked online...there they all were on Ebay X_X not as a collection mind you but all available (some at reasonable prices! I bought both Spyro 1 and 2 for 30 bucks, 15 bucks separately from the same dude in two different auctions).
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:38 AM   #46
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Is it really that rare? o_o maybe locally...I only ever saw the first Spyro while I local-hunted for the games. Then when I looked online...there they all were on Ebay X_X not as a collection mind you but all available (some at reasonable prices! I bought both Spyro 1 and 2 for 30 bucks, 15 bucks separately from the same dude in two different auctions).
It is man. It sells pretty fast on EBAY. It was easily the best of the 3. Spyro and Spyro 3 are way more common then 2 is.

@ Ace-True but I could forgive that everything else was badass. A true tip of the hat to the old school Medal of honor games,and some parts (Like the sniper part) hats off to COD2. Very good game. But 4 looks great.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:41 AM   #47
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta3519 View Post
Love it yet hate it lol
It's more addicting then anything. Maybe because I destroy my opposition when I play it lol.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:15 AM   #48
LickableLemons7

LickableLemons7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Bioshock: Infinite for me. I don't want to play anything else, but it's gotten to the point where I'm concerned I won't continue to enjoy it if I play it day in and day out. I've forcing myself to go back to some older games I didn't get all the achievements in right now. But when I mop up my old games, back to playing Infinite 24/7.

However, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is out soon. Maybe that can stave me off. Then again, DLC achievements for Infinite were spotted on Steam a while ago. Which suggests the first DLC for Infinite will drop in a few weeks. Ugh. I'm tormenting myself.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #49
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Eagle View Post
It's more addicting then anything. Maybe because I destroy my opposition when I play it lol.
COD is like an old whore,you wanna get rid of her but shes still got some
energy in her.

Ontopic- Lemons is addicted to Infinite and Im addicted of course,again posting this im such a Fallout fanboy. New Vegas.

WTF!!! Farcry 3 is getting DLC. Damnit. I for one was getting pumped ''Finnally a new game wih no DLC)

Well guess that wont matter when I get the game at pricedrop anyway,looks great from Youtube.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:33 AM   #50
KirbyTheAlmighty

foxhound kirby's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
WTF!!! Farcry 3 is getting DLC. Damnit. I for one was getting pumped ''Finnally a new game wih no DLC)
It's a standalone XBLA game.

Xbox One / Day One
KirbyTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #51
LickableLemons7

LickableLemons7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
You mean Blood Dragon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty View Post
It's a standalone XBLA game.
Yup. You don't need the original FC3 to play, just cough up 1200MSP(most people seem to think that'll be the price), and download of the XBL marketplace. 19 achievements, 400. Out May 1st.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:15 AM   #52
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
You mean Blood Dragon?

Yup. You don't need the original FC3 to play, just cough up 1200MSP(most people seem to think that'll be the price), and download of the XBL marketplace. 19 achievements, 400. Out May 1st.

YAY I was getting sad that COD 2 was my last game,in a long time, that was added to my Microsoft Completion list. Glad that eventually Far Cry 3 will defnitley be added when I get it at price drop.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #53
Robs95

THC Robs95's Gamercard
legend of zelda and super mario bros very great games everyone should have played !
Robs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #54
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
It is man. It sells pretty fast on EBAY. It was easily the best of the 3. Spyro and Spyro 3 are way more common then 2 is.
You might be mad then ;>_> I have the "Gold Foil" version. Basically, the instruction booklet has a "gold foil" cover so it's all shiny and crap. And...I recently acquired Year of the Dragon for like 16 bucks. So now the original trilogy is complete!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #55
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Spyro: Ripto's Rage.

Oh my god. The nostalgia. I need to find my copy. Now.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:38 AM   #56
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Spyro: Ripto's Rage.

Oh my god. The nostalgia. I need to find my copy. Now.
I just got done with the first one myself. Every time I come back to it, the game's easier and easier. But for some reason one of the gems in Haunted Castle glitched and did not appear from one of the armors until I wasted over an hour trying to figure out where the fuck it was. I killed that particular armor at least 10 times, dying because of screwups ;>_> (falling off the map lolz) and FINALLY it drops the gem. I don't know WHY it refused to but...no matter.

Ripto's Rage will come later. I'll put another game or two in between them to make a Spyro experience fresher rather than just coming off a title.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:51 AM   #57
Dominatorality

Dominatorality's Gamercard
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit II. Best in the series even thought EA got greedy and full of shit now. Bought my copy for my PS2 last year and played it nonstop.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:00 AM   #58
Slaughter XBA
Lost

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I find myself coming back to Fable II and Skyrim time and time again ask find both those games enjoyable and fun.

My Gallery
| XBA Blog
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Slaughter XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:09 AM   #59
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
I just got done with the first one myself. Every time I come back to it, the game's easier and easier. But for some reason one of the gems in Haunted Castle glitched and did not appear from one of the armors until I wasted over an hour trying to figure out where the fuck it was. I killed that particular armor at least 10 times, dying because of screwups ;>_> (falling off the map lolz) and FINALLY it drops the gem. I don't know WHY it refused to but...no matter.

Ripto's Rage will come later. I'll put another game or two in between them to make a Spyro experience fresher rather than just coming off a title.
Well at least you got them in the end Stretch out that Spyro experience as much as you can. And if my memory is correct, there's always Year of the Dragon (when you collect eggs and play as his "friends," their names fail me). I think that one came after Ripto's Rage!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:20 AM   #60
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Well at least you got them in the end Stretch out that Spyro experience as much as you can. And if my memory is correct, there's always Year of the Dragon (when you collect eggs and play as his "friends," their names fail me). I think that one came after Ripto's Rage!
Yep, it's Spyro 3. Strangely they didn't stick a "3" in the title but yeah I'll also space that one after Ripto's Rage.