PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Uprising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
that505guy

That505Guy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The achievements arent updated to xbox.com yet

Playing this game will net you gamerscore that you can only see on your xbox. When xbox decides to put the achievements up on xbox.com then you can obtain them without losing them, hope this clears up any issues...
that505guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
spike14

what do u mean by you can obtain them without losing them
please elaborate im noob on this sorry
theres another post about this on the other page
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
Pizzacrazy

pizzacrazy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike14 View Post
what do u mean by you can obtain them without losing them
please elaborate im noob on this sorry
theres another post about this on the other page
Sometimes Xbox doesn't update the achievements for the game, so when this happens, you can earn them but they don't actually count towards your gamerscore. If you earn any before they update the achievement list, you must recover your profile so that you can obtain them again to count as actual gamerscore.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #4
spike14

what if i do the required task to unlock the achievement again
on the profile that already unlocked the achievement before the update
easy one is the open a door without spending points

do u think that would work or is recovering profile the only absolute way to fix ur true gscore

thanks
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #5
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
So is there a link to check if they're posted?
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
Pizzacrazy

pizzacrazy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike14 View Post
what if i do the required task to unlock the achievement again
on the profile that already unlocked the achievement before the update
easy one is the open a door without spending points

do u think that would work or is recovering profile the only absolute way to fix ur true gscore

thanks
Recovering your gamertag is the only way unfortunatly.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
Seriously, is there a link where we can see if they updated? I tried to find it on Xbox.com but couldn't.
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:43 PM   #8
3sixty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grohlvana View Post
Seriously, is there a link where we can see if they updated? I tried to find it on Xbox.com but couldn't.
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity

It should change to say the new number of achievements next to Blops 2 when they're up.
3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #9
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grohlvana View Post
One way to see if they've been updated is on xbox.com, go to your profile page after login and click on "COD: Black Ops II" or if you don't see it go to "View All Activity" then "COD: Black Ops II". Once there it'll show the achievements that you have earned.

For me it says:
G 1250/1250
ACHIEVEMENTS
60/60

It should say (when they get posted):
G 1250/1500
ACHIEVEMENTS
60/70

Also if you scroll down to the bottom of the page where the new achievements should be...they're not there. Once they've been posted they will show up.

This is the one of two ways to see if they've been updated.

Last edited by scmark15; 04-16-2013 at 03:55 PM.
scmark15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
this is such bs, tired of this happening, theyve trailered it for 2 weeks nearly now its not like its a sudden unexpected release, sniper ghost warrior 2 dlc gets its achievements uploaded a week before anyone knows when it is even coming out yet The biggest gaming franchise dlc comes out and 10 hours later were still waiting to be able to unlock the achievements for it. funny that seeing as 90% of those who download it are paying to play zombies and unlock achievements.
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #11
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkOfPower View Post
this is such bs, tired of this happening, theyve trailered it for 2 weeks nearly now its not like its a sudden unexpected release, sniper ghost warrior 2 dlc gets its achievements uploaded a week before anyone knows when it is even coming out yet The biggest gaming franchise dlc comes out and 10 hours later were still waiting to be able to unlock the achievements for it. funny that seeing as 90% of those who download it are paying to play zombies and unlock achievements.
Yeah, this is really incredible shit and f*cking with the customers, I just ran from school, literally ran to just finally play this because I was super excited, but no cheevos yet, no play...
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #12
AKfoy0face

AKfoy0face's Gamercard
im confused why this happens? i havent played it yet and probably wont till tommarow just because of this issue. Yes i love achievements lol
Old 04-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #13
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGranko View Post
Yeah, this is really incredible shit and f*cking with the customers, I just ran from school, literally ran to just finally play this because I was super excited, but no cheevos yet, no play...

thats kinda sad bro.

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #14
Anthonymb

Anthonymrb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGranko View Post
Well your problem here is that you are making a video game priority...That's pretty sad. Also the fact that you aren't playing unless you get achievements seems pretty dumb also..
Old 04-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #15
GuerillaTech

GuerillaTech's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonymb View Post
Well your problem here is that you are making a video game priority...That's pretty sad. Also the fact that you aren't playing unless you get achievements seems pretty dumb also..
Don't criticize him since you're on an achievement oriented website. seems quite hypocritical to me. And quite snarky too.
GuerillaTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #16
JCash1313

jcash1313's Gamercard
How do you recover your Gamertag to the point where it will not have them?
JCash1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #17
GuerillaTech

GuerillaTech's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCash1313 View Post
delete your gamertag and redownload it.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #18
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
Quote:
Here you go, everything you need to know about deleting/recovering your profile:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...le-move-delete

Last edited by scmark15; 04-16-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #19
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Ive never had to recover my gamertag. How is that done. If my profile is already on my xbox how do I go about recovering it. If someone could throw me a quick run through on this I would appreciate it as it appears the achivements have finally been updated. Its now showing out of 70 in my list and before it was only 60.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #20
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmerrell View Post
Ive never had to recover my gamertag. How is that done. If my profile is already on my xbox how do I go about recovering it. If someone could throw me a quick run through on this I would appreciate it as it appears the achivements have finally been updated. Its now showing out of 70 in my list and before it was only 60.

I just checked and they're still not posted on xbox.com yet. Still says 60/60.

To delete your profile you need to sign out then go to your storage device and delete it (your profile). After you've deleted it you can recover the profile by going recover profile where you "sign in"...it'll ask you to fill in some security questions then it'll download it. see the link I gave in my last post for more details.

Last edited by scmark15; 04-16-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #21
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmark15 View Post

To delete your profile you need to sign out then go to your storage device and delete it. After you've deleted it you can recover the profile by going recover profile...it'll ask you to fill in some security questions then it'll download it. see the link I gave in my last post for more details.
I dont understand whats up. Before when I went ingame to check my achievements it was still showing 46 of 60. But now its showing 46 of 70 so that tells me they should be up right? that part has been updated anyway. This is pretty ridiculous. Im sure as hell not gonna stop playing because of it though.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
onyxguard11

CowboySoldier11's Gamercard
yeah I try and download my profile and it keeps bring up and error code that I cant download it at this time and to try again later.anybody else getting this message?
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #23
JCash1313

jcash1313's Gamercard
Quote:
Here you go, everything you need to know about deleting/recovering your profile:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...le-move-delete
Thanks, but for some reason mine will not delete the account. It says there is a problem doing that action and won't delete the account.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #24
JCash1313

jcash1313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
yeah I try and download my profile and it keeps bring up and error code that I cant download it at this time and to try again later.anybody else getting this message?
Mine will not even delete my profile. It says Problem has occured. Will this fix itself or do I need to do something?
Old 04-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #25
GuerillaTech

GuerillaTech's Gamercard
Quote:
Mine will not even delete my profile. It says Problem has occured. Will this fix itself or do I need to do something?
turn your xbox of, then back on and try to delete again. that fixed it for me.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #26
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmerrell View Post
I dont understand whats up. Before when I went ingame to check my achievements it was still showing 46 of 60. But now its showing 46 of 70 so that tells me they should be up right? that part has been updated anyway. This is pretty ridiculous. Im sure as hell not gonna stop playing because of it though.
Mine says 60 of 70, Should say I have 61 of 70...

To clarify I have 1 of the new achievements but when I go to my games list it says I have 1250G (60 of 70) for COD: Black Ops II... however if I open to see the individual achievements it says I have 1255G (61 of 70).

Apparently they're working on it though.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #27
Eating Machine

Quote:

To delete your profile you need to sign out then go to your storage device and delete it (your profile). After you've deleted it you can recover the profile by going recover profile where you "sign in"...it'll ask you to fill in some security questions then it'll download it. see the link I gave in my last post for more details.
Thanks for the link and information on retrieving the profile.

Its weird because when I downloaded the dlc it showed I had 60 out of 70 Gamerscore for Black Ops, so I went on to play and go for the achievements. When I checked it again after I got the Paranormal Progress, it showed that I had that achievement, but had 60 out of 60 Gamerscore and had 1250 maximum on Black Ops. The extra 5 Gamerscore only showed up on my total Gamerscore.

Last edited by Eating Machine; 04-16-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #28
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eating Machine View Post
Thanks for the link and information on retrieving the profile.

Its weird because when I downloaded the dlc it said it showed I had 60 out of 70 Gamerscore for Black Ops, so I went on to play and go for the achievements. When I checked it again after I got the Paranormal Progress, it showed that I had that achievement, but had 60 out of 60 Gamerscore and had 1250 maximum on Black Ops. The extra 5 Gamerscore only showed up on my total Gamerscore.
Yeah that's what happens when xbox.com achievement lists haven't been updated...I'm guessing when connected to LIVE it uses an online version of your profile for "Compare Games" and your dashboard uses a mix from both (your console's profile and the online one). However when you view your individual achievements it uses your local profile. Mine changed from 60/60 to 60/70 and it stuck after starting up the game once with the DLC and getting Paranormal Progress.

I've seen this happen to a few DLCs before...Castlevania: LOS last DLC had the same issue and it took a few days to be resolved after users posted on the Xbox Support Forums....which, by the way, somebody has already done:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x.../t/570299.aspx

Last edited by scmark15; 04-16-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:16 PM   #29
TCs Negotiator

TCs Negotiator's Gamercard
Sounds an awful lot to me like Max Payne 3's Early Adopter, which is still not patched. This has happened to me to and my buddies, we scored 4 achievements this morning on Mob of the Dead and mark my words they better update properly.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #30
Eating Machine

When we earn achievements offline, they are on our local account and only get updated on the xbox.com account when we logon online.

Wouldn't the same thing happen with the achievements we earned in this situation. What I am saying is do we really need to go through deleting and retrieving our account. Wouldn't it just get updated once the achievement list is updated with xbox.com

The only thing we lose is the date stamp to say when we earned the achievement.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote