PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Uprising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
No One Escapes Alive - COMPLETED! Possible part of longer EE

Unbelievable, 3 hours and already about 5 ppl already did it, but cheevos are not up on xbox, so dont even try right now!

The last video shows a guy that has the full guide on his channel, and thats only 3 parts total of about 3 minutes each.

The EE is very, very short against the others. Is that bad thing? No, atleast there will be no stress and raging out, have fun!
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

Last edited by GeneralGranko; 04-16-2013 at 04:05 PM.
GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
km16

JBOND88's Gamercard
That is pretty freakin crazy. However, thankfully, unlike Babble and some of the older Black Ops easter eggs (here's looking at you, Shangri-La) this looks more fun than a head-bashing, controller breaking major time consumption.
Games I've Maxed Chievo's (17) -- COD4, Modern Warfare 2, L.A. Noire, Portal: Still Alive, Portal 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, 007: Quantum Of Solace, Fable II, Tomb Raider: Legend, Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light, Bastion, Dead Rising: Case Zero & The Walking Dead.
km16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #3
GeneralGranko

Quote:
Originally Posted by km16 View Post
That is pretty freakin crazy. However, thankfully, unlike Babble and some of the older Black Ops easter eggs (here's looking at you, Shangri-La) this looks more fun than a head-bashing, controller breaking major time consumption.
Yeah, in some of those videos I think there is a description saying that they have done it in under 45 minutes, so yeah, gonna be crazy-simple, just want the cheevos to get up on xbox.com so I can start hunting!
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Need players for:

Old 04-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
ii SlayerX

INSANE how fast this one was figured out

War... War never changes. Or does it? War has changed. Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes. No, of course it is. It is war!
ii SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
Stro6es

Stro6es's Gamercard
No One Escapes Alive is not the EE achievement :P.

That is simply the achievement for building the plane and getting to the bridge.
The reason why it was so easy is because the game checks off everything as you collect all of the items.

Pop Goes the Weasel is the REAL EE achievement, so don't get all happy yet and claim that this will be a breeze. I haven't seen anything on that achievement so far myself.

I knew TreyArch wouldn't make it that easy . They practically hold your hand to build the plane, but there isn't anything too obvious on how to break the cycle.

But yeah, fix the title as this only applies to "No One Escapes Alive" and not the EE.

Last edited by Stro6es; 04-16-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Stro6es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
GeneralGranko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro6es View Post
No One Escapes Alive is not the EE achievement :P.

That is simply the achievement for building the plane and getting to the bridge.
The reason why it was so easy is because the game checks off everything as you collect all of the items.

Pop Goes the Weasel is the REAL EE achievement, so don't get all happy yet and claim that this will be a breeze. I haven't seen anything on that achievement so far myself.

I knew TreyArch wouldn't make it that easy . They practically hold your hand to build the plane, but there isn't anything too obvious on how to break the cycle.

But yeah, fix the title as this only applies to "No One Escapes Alive" and not the EE.
It most probably is the EE because of 75gs value, but it is also possible that it is just one part of the EE or there are 2 different EE.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Need players for:

Old 04-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
Pizzacrazy

pizzacrazy's Gamercard
I can't watch the videos right now because I'm in school, does it look like you can do it solo?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #8
Stro6es

Stro6es's Gamercard
I figured that, being on a Gamerscore-centric site, there are those of you that would see the point value as importance, but I can assure you that it isn't.

They want more people to get into zombies, so they make a high GS achievement really easy to get to give people an incentive to go for it. Most people just play zombies for the rounds and don't care for the story.

I assure you that Pop Goes the Weasel is the real EE achievement, and No One Escapes Alive was just made easy to bring in more interest to the mode.

You want all 250Gs for this pack? You get 100Gs for the EE. If you want to complete the EE, it isn't as easy as building the plane.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
Stro6es

Stro6es's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzacrazy View Post
I can't watch the videos right now because I'm in school, does it look like you can do it solo?
You can build the plane solo and get a 75G achievement solo, yes,

It is unconfirmed whether you can complete the EE solo as of yet.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
Pizzacrazy

pizzacrazy's Gamercard
Quote:
You can build the plane solo and get a 75G achievement solo, yes,

It is unconfirmed whether you can complete the EE solo as of yet.
Ok, thanks for the quick response
Old 04-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #11
GeneralGranko

Quote:
I figured that, being on a Gamerscore-centric site, there are those of you that would see the point value as importance, but I can assure you that it isn't.

They want more people to get into zombies, so they make a high GS achievement really easy to get to give people an incentive to go for it. Most people just play zombies for the rounds and don't care for the story.

I assure you that Pop Goes the Weasel is the real EE achievement, and No One Escapes Alive was just made easy to bring in more interest to the mode.

You want all 250Gs for this pack? You get 100Gs for the EE. If you want to complete the EE, it isn't as easy as building the plane.
Not saying you are lying, no, but EE was always the highest GS in the DLC, and I believe it is same here. But maybe as I said, it is just a first part of the DLC, like in Moon, you get cheevo for completing the EE half-way for 75G and at the end you get 100G.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Need players for:

Old 04-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #12
Stro6es

Stro6es's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGranko View Post
Not saying you are lying, no, but EE was always the highest GS in the DLC, and I believe it is same here. But maybe as I said, it is just a first part of the DLC, like in Moon, you get cheevo for completing the EE half-way for 75G and at the end you get 100G.
!!!Minor SPoilers!!

Build the plane - 75G

Break the Cycle - 25G

You need to build the plane to get to the bridge and then execute yourself to do a cycle.

Pop Goes the Weasel requires you to break this cycle which requires you to build the plane. Just because it is the biggest achievement doesn't mean it is the end, since you need to build the plane anyways before you can find a way to sabotage the cycle which might have to do with blowing up the bridge. <---- I swear that I am just guessing if that happens, but if it does happen that would be cool .

Building the plane is only part of it, so it isn't completed because Pop Goes the Weasel is the other part.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #13
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
You can do it with 1 person, just takes longer.

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #14
Stro6es

Stro6es's Gamercard
More spoilers...

In case anyone needs a little more convincing, there is an achievement to complete the cycle three times. That means that you have to go from Alcatraz to the bridge three times, essentially completing the process of building the plane 3 times. That achievement is only worth 30g. Because that is more work then the 75g achievement, that proves right there that Gamerscore means nothing in regards to the importance of this EE.

You should change the title, because it can't be true. Until Pop Goes the Weasel is figured out, then we will know for sure.

Plus, you are a zombies fan right? You have completed all of the other EE's? All of the other EE involved story progression, and upon completion you were rewarded with all perks or something special like a wonder weapon. All building the plane does is take you to the Pack-A-Punch. The Pack-A-Punch is a feature that something key to zombies, and not an EE or hidden gem. There is much more to be found. Much more.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #15
km16

JBOND88's Gamercard
Unfortunately, people were right. Someone completed the Easter Egg and there are indeed two achievements tied to it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNloc-OpuaU

SPOILERS.....

Steps are coming at a later date but includes footage of the 'final battle'. Yup, there's a final battle to complete the easter egg. Fuck....
Games I've Maxed Chievo's (17) -- COD4, Modern Warfare 2, L.A. Noire, Portal: Still Alive, Portal 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, 007: Quantum Of Solace, Fable II, Tomb Raider: Legend, Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light, Bastion, Dead Rising: Case Zero & The Walking Dead.
km16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
GeneralGranko

Quote:
More spoilers...

In case anyone needs a little more convincing, there is an achievement to complete the cycle three times. That means that you have to go from Alcatraz to the bridge three times, essentially completing the process of building the plane 3 times. That achievement is only worth 30g. Because that is more work then the 75g achievement, that proves right there that Gamerscore means nothing in regards to the importance of this EE.

You should change the title, because it can't be true. Until Pop Goes the Weasel is figured out, then we will know for sure.

Plus, you are a zombies fan right? You have completed all of the other EE's? All of the other EE involved story progression, and upon completion you were rewarded with all perks or something special like a wonder weapon. All building the plane does is take you to the Pack-A-Punch. The Pack-A-Punch is a feature that something key to zombies, and not an EE or hidden gem. There is much more to be found. Much more.
Yes, I completed them all so far, except the Ascension one which is crazy and luckily, no cheevo tied to it, I will adjust the title.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Need players for:

Old 04-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
Stro6es

Stro6es's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by km16 View Post
Unfortunately, people were right. Someone completed the Easter Egg and there are indeed two achievements tied to it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNloc-OpuaU

SPOILERS.....

Steps are coming at a later date but includes footage of the 'final battle'. Yup, there's a final battle to complete the easter egg. Fuck....
Yeah, I had a feeling Benn and his crew were going to complete it first. They have been first with various other EE's, and he has been excessively persistent with MotD since its announcement. I actually somewhat feel that he has a couple of insiders at TreyArch sometimes when he goes on about specific information that is much more then just a coincidental guess.

Glad to see them get some props this time around, and I'm sure their channel will increase in popularity due to being first.

Now we just need those steps.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #18
GeneralGranko

Quote:
Yeah, I had a feeling Benn and his crew were going to complete it first. They have been first with various other EE's, and he has been excessively persistent with MotD since its announcement. I actually somewhat feel that he has a couple of insiders at TreyArch sometimes when he goes on about specific information that is much more then just a coincidental guess.

Glad to see them get some props this time around, and I'm sure their channel will increase in popularity due to being first.

Now we just need those steps.
Since it was solved only few hours after a release, I hope it is still going to be simple and not as hard as every previous one (well, Die Rise EE was a cake).
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Need players for:

Old 04-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #19
Stro6es

Stro6es's Gamercard
Quote:
Since it was solved only few hours after a release, I hope it is still going to be simple and not as hard as every previous one (well, Die Rise EE was a cake).

I'm not so sure.

If you look at the comments, a lot of them are negative and about Benn and his crew having leaked information on the steps.

The zombie forums are speculating this to be true as well.

Have you ever seen some of PlayTheGame's videos before? It really is as though a TreyArch insider feeds them info. I don't know why them, but many people have posted that Benn has friends in TreyArch and the steps might have been leaked, etc etc.

I'm not saying it won't be easy, but just because PTG already found it might not mean what it should mean. I mean, Die Rise took over a day to solve, this was only like 6 hours, and I don't like that feeling. We will just wait until Benn rolls out the steps to see how hard this thing will really be.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #20
BenWo

BenWo RKO's Gamercard
Just got the 75G - No-One Escapes Alive.

But died on the bridge, was pretty fun getting all the parts together. No idea on the other one yet.

Massive thanks to "Gackt" for my Sig!
BenWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #21
abstract1620

harry coinshlot's Gamercard
Quote:
"An Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, inside joke, or feature in a work such as a computer program, movie, book, or crossword"

Flying the plane into the bridge is not an easter egg. The steps are clearly spelled out for you on the wall. It is what's necessary to get to the PaP machine. No one considered opening the PaP on Tranzit an EE, and the GS associated with completing it holds no weight IMO.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #22
flinttown420

flinttown420's Gamercard
Not sure if its been said already..... but this isnt the easter egg. It is the quest mission. The real easter egg though has been completed to "break the cycle"
flinttown420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:21 AM   #23
Brandon Arca

ISimplyDoWork's Gamercard
I am here to tell anyone who sees this post that "No One Escapes Alive" is not the main Easter Egg. "Pop Goes The Weasel" is the main Easter Egg and is a lot more difficult to get. It doesn't matter if "No One Escapes Alive" is worth more, it is if you see a feature after doing what must be done to see it.
Brandon Arca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:42 AM   #24
GeneralGranko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Arca View Post
I am here to tell anyone who sees this post that "No One Escapes Alive" is not the main Easter Egg. "Pop Goes The Weasel" is the main Easter Egg and is a lot more difficult to get. It doesn't matter if "No One Escapes Alive" is worth more, it is if you see a feature after doing what must be done to see it.
OH MY F*CKING GOD. Did you even read a little? This is said already in this post and everyone knows. Good god.....
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Need players for:

Old 04-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #25
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It's the easiest/simplest IMO.
Don't have to hope for anything from the box, nothing really hard to do either
KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #26
pauly_27

Quote:
OH MY F*CKING GOD. Did you even read a little? This is said already in this post and everyone knows. Good god.....
Wow, no need to be a complete jerk to an obvious new member to the site, especially since you initially thought it was the easter egg, and you haven't even bothered to edit your first post to reflect this either.

Chill out buddy.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #27
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
No need for that. He's a new member, give the poor guy a break.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #28
hockbird 69

xLoneWanderer77's Gamercard
He may be a new member, but the post directly above him says that this cheevo is not the easter egg.

New member or not, people should be able to read the last post in a thread.

Moon Achievement Guide And Road Map Here
hockbird 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:10 AM   #29
pauly_27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockbird 69 View Post
He may be a new member, but the post directly above him says that this cheevo is not the easter egg.

New member or not, people should be able to read the last post in a thread.

Maybe, but there was no need for the TC to go off on one, especially considering it's his wrong information that could cause confusion in the first place.

I'd rather have two-three posts in a row giving correct information than an OP with wrong information.

Anyway, pointless thread now. Hopefully mods will lock it.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote