PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > The Knife of Dunwall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
IOnEI Falcon

First Mission - Office Key

Does anyone know where the office key is for the second part of the first mission?

Last edited by IOnEI Falcon; 04-16-2013 at 09:45 PM.
IOnEI Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOnEI Falcon View Post
Does anyone know where the office key is for the second part of the first mission?
When you're inside the Slaughter house?
If you mean where I think you do, then if you go to the room with the whale, there's a balcony you can blink to, and get into the office that way (the key is hanging on the wall besides the locked door, inside the office).

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
IOnEI Falcon

Oh my gosh...haha okay! I will go check it out now. Thanks for the reply!
IOnEI Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #4
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
anyone know the combination for the safe inside rothchild's office? there;s a rune inside. but the combination is nowhere to be found.

while I'm at it... what, and where, do you find the ingredients for granny rags' quest?
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #5
VeniVidiRici

VeniVidiRici's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing View Post
anyone know the combination for the safe inside rothchild's office? there;s a rune inside. but the combination is nowhere to be found.

while I'm at it... what, and where, do you find the ingredients for granny rags' quest?
Safe combination:
Don't remember the last number, but it starts with 51 (leaving only 10 possible combinations). Couldn't find a clue for it, so I had to try one combination after another ^^
edit: It's 512. You can find it out by reading a piece of paper near the female hostage.

Ingredients:
Inside the slaughterhouse you have to kill the giant whale (put two oil tanks in the nearby mechanism and use the switch) and take his eye. After putting this in the cooking pot you'll have to find a corpse. It's under the stairs near the water. Stand in front of the main entrance of the slaughterhouse, then turn right und you're looking in the right direction.

Question: Is there a hidden area in this mission? I'm still missing about 700 loot and I checked everything.

Last edited by VeniVidiRici; 04-17-2013 at 04:05 PM.
VeniVidiRici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiRici View Post
Safe combination:
Don't remember the last number, but it starts with 51 (leaving only 10 possible combinations). Couldn't find a clue for it, so I had to try one combination after another ^^
edit: It's 512. You can find it out by reading a piece of paper near the female hostage.

Ingredients:
Inside the slaughterhouse you have to kill the giant whale (put two oil tanks in the nearby mechanism and use the switch) and take his eye. After putting this in the cooking pot you'll have to find a corpse. It's under the stairs near the water. Stand in front of the main entrance of the slaughterhouse, then turn right und you're looking in the right direction.

Question: Is there a hidden area in this mission? I'm still missing about 700 loot and I checked everything.
Hey I knew what code for safe is. Here is 512. There you all go.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #7
VeniVidiRici

VeniVidiRici's Gamercard
I finally found out where the missing loot of the first mission is:
Seems you have to kill the butchers with the saws to get some extra loot (maybe strangeling them to sleep without catching them right on will work, too). If they drop to the ground after killing them they drop their saws (=loot). If you decide to destroy the slaughterhouse you'll get some extra loot, too. So it seems that playing non lethal will result in less loot.

Just for the case anyone has the same problems that I had