Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #1
Ash Abe Add

AshAbeAdd's Gamercard
Achievement went into cloud instead of HDD

Hi, I'm new to this website and am hoping somebody will know the answer to this. After having a red ring of death I had to get another xbox and just decided to use my last xbox hard drive for this new one. It's been a year or two and I realized in the past month that some of the achievements were going to the new xbox "cloud" system. A week later I decided that the solution to this would be deleting the account tied to the new xbox. Unfortunately this did not work out. Is there some other way to enable my to earn those achievements? I'm not asking to automatically be given those select lost achievements. Thanks.
Ash Abe Add is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Well, achievements don't go into the cloud, just your saved game file. Once you unlock an achievement, so long as you are connected to Xbox Live, they will save to your profile and Microsoft's servers and you will not lose them.

If you unlock an achievement offline, then delete the profile or sign in on another Xbox, the achievements will be lost. I think this is your case? If so, the achievements are gone forever and you will need to redo them.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote