PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > The Knife of Dunwall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
Reel Big Mike

Reel Big Mike's Gamercard
Low Chaos/No Alerts/No Kills Video Walkthrough

EDIT: All 3 mission walkthroughs are now posted here.

Red Dragon has started putting up his guides for the Dishonored DLC. He has the first 2 missions so far. The final mission will likely come in the next few days. I've used the guides for the first 2 missions and they work extremely well.

Mission 1:

Mission 2 (Part 1/2):

Mission 2 (Part 2/2):

Mission 3:

Last edited by Reel Big Mike; 04-29-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Reel Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:20 AM   #2
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Only watched the first video (well worth a watch, I think I'll watch the rest, even though I already have the achievements), he does have some rather good routes through the areas; but what bugs me is: He doesn't pick up any runes (though he does say why), They make this so much easier, since there's no 'mostly flesh and steel' type achievement; Level 2 Void Gaze and Level 2 Blink are life savers!
Also, bone charms can help!
But it seem like if you follow his videos, the extras aren't needed at all!

Also, a little tip, that no one seems to know; though Daud's Blink only pauses time while you're not moving, the momentum from jumping doesn't count as moving, so if a ledge is just out of reach, jump on the spot as you aim with blink, Daud will pause in mid air, allowing you a better chance to aim at the ledge!

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I love how you can do things so differently in this game.

That jump/blink takes some practice and getting used to though, lots of times I fell to my death when trying to do just that. I'm soooo not pro

Definitely level 2 on Blink and Void, agreed, didn't even use anything else, I couldn't have done it without Void, it became a crutch. But I did equip a couple bone charms for making my mana increase and whatnot, for those moments when you need to blink out of the way a few times quickly.

Good timing OP, found Red Dragons vids over the weekend when I was struggling through the last level, go figure he hadn't posted that one yet LOL!!! RD has some pretty great tactics. Those Overseers notice just about damn near everything in the last level though.

What I find funny is for the slaughterhouse in particular. Every guide/video I've seen so far including RD's is going through the front door, whereas I prefer the rooftop entrance.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 04-22-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:20 AM   #4
Reel Big Mike

Reel Big Mike's Gamercard
Just bumping since I added the final mission video.
Reel Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:39 AM   #5
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think I'm going to try these tonight. Thanks for posting.
Next Up: Destiny

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226
Thai J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
xdisturbedx666

xDisturbedx666's Gamercard
Awesome videos! Thanks for posting. Just finished getting all the achievements in the dlc.

xdisturbedx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
BiggD
125 More Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Ahhh, Red Dragon has the best Dishonored vids around. Really hoping he delivers this greatness for Brigmore Witches!

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote