PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 09:13 PM   #31
arm2474
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4

pvt donut001's Gamercard
does anyone know the exact requirements for return to sender
arm2474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:52 PM   #32
davia and mike
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21
return to sender

i got mine in the prision level just simply toss around the tear gas. i think it was about 10 times. but you can throw the same can multiple times. so just keep at it.
davia and mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:58 PM   #33
drechao
 
drechao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 32

drechao's Gamercard
u get berserkopath on the bank on the part lynch said the gas mask is too hot.Just play as lynch on co-op and kill 10-15 people without dying
drechao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:20 AM   #34
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You get berserkopath by killing lots of people quickly. Then Lynch will start to freak out and all the civilians will turn into "cops" at least to Lynch. Just slaughter the civilians and you'll get it.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:54 AM   #35
drechao
 
drechao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 32

drechao's Gamercard
to get boomstick you have to get 30 kills with the shotgun
drechao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:33 PM   #36
marcodecca
 
marcodecca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 299
Send a message via AIM to marcodecca

i can has noob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Does anyone know the requirements for Bullseye? Also I need to know after what levels the following are attained:

Have Gun, Will Travel Part III
Revenge Part II & IIIRevenge Part IV
Revenge Part V
__________________

Quote:
"Oscar, you are so mean, you're a GROUCH!"
"BITCH I LIVE IN A F*CKING TRASH CAN!"
marcodecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:56 PM   #37
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by irnintoprkedcars View Post
Does anyone know the requirements for Bullseye? Also I need to know after what levels the following are attained:

Have Gun, Will Travel Part III
Revenge Part II & IIIRevenge Part IV
Revenge Part V
Bullseye is obtained on the Exchange level where you pick up the phone at the pagoda. You have to play up to this level on co-op as the second gamertag (Lynch) and then snipe both snipers within 15 seconds of them appearing. The other 3 are all storyline achievements that you can't miss.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:24 AM   #38
MapleMire
 
MapleMire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Alameda,CA
Posts: 1,168
Send a message via AIM to MapleMire

MapleMire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
how do you get the by the grace of,i killed like 10 and more people without dyieng and i still didnt get it
__________________
MapleMire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:15 AM   #39
marcodecca
 
marcodecca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 299
Send a message via AIM to marcodecca

i can has noob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGA o0EVIL0o View Post
Bullseye is obtained on the Exchange level where you pick up the phone at the pagoda. You have to play up to this level on co-op as the second gamertag (Lynch) and then snipe both snipers within 15 seconds of them appearing. The other 3 are all storyline achievements that you can't miss.
Clearly you didnt read what was asked. So Ill try again.
AFTER WHAT LEVELS are those achievements attained?
__________________

Quote:
"Oscar, you are so mean, you're a GROUCH!"
"BITCH I LIVE IN A F*CKING TRASH CAN!"
marcodecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:15 AM   #40
marcodecca
 
marcodecca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 299
Send a message via AIM to marcodecca

i can has noob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMire View Post
how do you get the by the grace of,i killed like 10 and more people without dyieng and i still didnt get it
I believe that it has to be 10 kills without taking damage.
__________________

Quote:
"Oscar, you are so mean, you're a GROUCH!"
"BITCH I LIVE IN A F*CKING TRASH CAN!"
marcodecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:17 AM   #41
mrtreats
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by irnintoprkedcars View Post
Clearly you didnt read what was asked. So Ill try again.
AFTER WHAT LEVELS are those achievements attained?
DUDE just beat the game and get them dont be a noob and yell at him cus thats a stupid question that you dont NEED answered
mrtreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #42
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by irnintoprkedcars View Post
Clearly you didnt read what was asked. So Ill try again.
AFTER WHAT LEVELS are those achievements attaine?
Dude, just put "Automatically obtained through the story" Threre's no need to put which level. Nobody really cares about the achievements that unlock automatically. Just focus on the ones you can miss. I doubt anyone remembers which levels anyways since they just pop up at the beginning or end of levels. If you're really that worried make a new profile and check.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:27 PM   #43
lckynuts
 
lckynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 187
Send a message via ICQ to lckynuts Send a message via AIM to lckynuts Send a message via MSN to lckynuts

xLUCKYxNUTSx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Bulletproof

what is the best level to get bulletproof on?
__________________

100 percent retail- 45
100 percant arcade - 23
lckynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #44
davia and mike
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckynuts View Post
what is the best level to get bulletproof on?
chapter 2. where you learn the controls and differernt in game movements in the abandoned mall. just keep back and get kane to shoot. its really short with few enemies. note you can also get teflon there at there too but i dont know if it will come on the same play. cheers.
davia and mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:01 PM   #45
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yep "Trial", the tutorial level is the best level to get both bulletproof and teflon. Play on co-op and move your character back somewhere hidden. Take the other player and kill all the enemies and then walk them both down to the exit.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #46
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Question for those of you that may know. For "Mr. Play it Straight" and "50 to Won"... What exactly counts as a win?? Do you have to have the highest money at the end of the game?? Do you have to have the highest money at the end of a round?? Or do you just have to escape with a cut of the money to count as a win??
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:20 PM   #47
lckynuts
 
lckynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 187
Send a message via ICQ to lckynuts Send a message via AIM to lckynuts Send a message via MSN to lckynuts

xLUCKYxNUTSx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For a win in fragile alliance you either have to escape with the money or if you die and come back as a cop, dont let the other people get away with the money.

Also what is a good level to get the sun tzu achievement?

You should also put what levels is best for bullet proof, teflon, and sun tzu in your guide. i have seen the pants party cracking down on some guides and also it would make this guide a little more complete.

And for those people who cant play co op to get the boom stick achievement just go up to lynch and take the shotgun out of his hand by clicking the right stick in and push up twice with the left stick. This is how i got the achievement and i wasnt even aware there was an achievement for this. I just love using a shitgun in games.
__________________

100 percent retail- 45
100 percant arcade - 23
lckynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #48
marcodecca
 
marcodecca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 299
Send a message via AIM to marcodecca

i can has noob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtreats View Post
DUDE just beat the game and get them dont be a noob and yell at him cus thats a stupid question that you dont NEED answered
So trying to make the guide complete with all questions answered makes me a noob now? Why don't you go to the "How to Make A Guide" thread and see what Pants has to say about just making the achievement guides "Story Related" or other short and non-informative things of the sort? If I'm in the wrong for trying to tell people what level the achievement is gained on, please someone tel me and I will GLADLY let you finish the guide, but since this is MY guide, I'm gonna go ahead and say that for the time being, I get to chose what goes into it.

So back to the topic at hand, does anyone know after what levels those achievements are gained on?

PS - VGA o0EVIL0o, I have nothing against you, and you have done a good part of contributing to this guide, this post is directed towards mrtreats
__________________

Quote:
"Oscar, you are so mean, you're a GROUCH!"
"BITCH I LIVE IN A F*CKING TRASH CAN!"
marcodecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #49
Chilidog Chaos
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 821

stiff bon air's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtreats View Post
DUDE just beat the game and get them dont be a noob and yell at him cus thats a stupid question that you dont NEED answered
Dude calm down. Go to the "How to make a guide" section and listen to pants. Great guide so far, just started playin this game.
Chilidog Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:21 AM   #50
davia and mike
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21
for the co-op question the answer is chapter 1, chapter 8, and chapter 16 if you do them in order. for sun tzu the best level is chapter 9. few enemies and you have 4 AI's helping.
and for MR PLAY IT STRAIGHT you have to have the most money in a round to count as a win. for BERZERKOPATH the bank is the best place not the street as kane will freak out with 10 hostages in the lobby. just hole em.

and i like it when i am called a noob its flattering you should take it as a compliment.
davia and mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 03:38 AM   #51
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckynuts View Post
For a win in fragile alliance you either have to escape with the money or if you die and come back as a cop, dont let the other people get away with the money.

Also what is a good level to get the sun tzu achievement?

You should also put what levels is best for bullet proof, teflon, and sun tzu in your guide. i have seen the pants party cracking down on some guides and also it would make this guide a little more complete.

And for those people who cant play co op to get the boom stick achievement just go up to lynch and take the shotgun out of his hand by clicking the right stick in and push up twice with the left stick. This is how i got the achievement and i wasnt even aware there was an achievement for this. I just love using a shitgun in games.
The absolute easiest level for Sun Tzu is the one where Kane rappels down the building and plants a charge on the glass. You've got a ton of squad guys and the level is extremely short. All you have to do is make it downstairs to the elevator. Like I said before, "Trial" (Stage 2) is the easiest level for Teflon and Bulletproof. You could not that for those achievements if ya want.

Yeah parkedcars, I understand what you're saying about completeness. For the sake of this game though, describing the story achievements doesn't work as well as other games. Some of them pop mid-mission and others pop right at the beginning (nightclub) If someone is having problems with specific missions they should consult a full FAQ for the game. This game is pretty straightfoward though. I would only note the part where you have to take down the dumptruck and the part where you have to shoot the mine. Possibly the part where you have to prevent the enemies from shooting flares. The rest is pretty straightfoward though. It's a shooter after all. This is the internet after all and people are easily fired up and offended. lol You've got to admit that. I don't remember the levels where each achievement was obtained, and suffice to say if the achievements are automatic, I am not concerned with them. (From the perspective of someone looking at an acheivement guide for tips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davia and mike View Post
for the co-op question the answer is chapter 1, chapter 8, and chapter 16 if you do them in order. for sun tzu the best level is chapter 9. few enemies and you have 4 AI's helping.
and for MR PLAY IT STRAIGHT you have to have the most money in a round to count as a win. for BERZERKOPATH the bank is the best place not the street as kane will freak out with 10 hostages in the lobby. just hole em.

and i like it when i am called a noob its flattering you should take it as a compliment.
So what if 4 mercs out of 5 make it out with an even split?? (because the money is pretty much evenly split unless there is a traitor or a personal revenge kill) I would think all the mercs get a win because they're all tied for "first place"

Last edited by o0EVIL0o x360a; 11-22-2007 at 03:41 AM.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:47 AM   #52
davia and mike
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGA o0EVIL0o View Post
The absolute easiest level for Sun Tzu is the one where Kane rappels down the building and plants a charge on the glass. You've got a ton of squad guys and the level is extremely short. All you have to do is make it downstairs to the elevator. Like I said before, "Trial" (Stage 2) is the easiest level for Teflon and Bulletproof. You could not that for those achievements if ya want.

Yeah parkedcars, I understand what you're saying about completeness. For the sake of this game though, describing the story achievements doesn't work as well as other games. Some of them pop mid-mission and others pop right at the beginning (nightclub) If someone is having problems with specific missions they should consult a full FAQ for the game. This game is pretty straightfoward though. I would only note the part where you have to take down the dumptruck and the part where you have to shoot the mine. Possibly the part where you have to prevent the enemies from shooting flares. The rest is pretty straightfoward though. It's a shooter after all. This is the internet after all and people are easily fired up and offended. lol You've got to admit that. I don't remember the levels where each achievement was obtained, and suffice to say if the achievements are automatic, I am not concerned with them. (From the perspective of someone looking at an acheivement guide for tips)



So what if 4 mercs out of 5 make it out with an even split?? (because the money is pretty much evenly split unless there is a traitor or a personal revenge kill) I would think all the mercs get a win because they're all tied for "first place"

i would concur
or maybe no one
davia and mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:13 AM   #53
antnie
 
antnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Posts: 4,514

FTF GNASHER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Looks good for being incomplete.
antnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:21 PM   #54
daleywba
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 24

DaLeY20's Gamercard
its there any achivments 4 doining it on the ardest settin
daleywba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:18 PM   #55
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yep "Iron Flower" for beating the game on Morphine difficulty. It's not bad once you've beaten the game once already. I died more on easy than on Hard after I already knew what to do. I would recommend playing it once on Asprin and once on Morphine. All the random acheivements are easier on Aspirin.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #56
Webb
Ninja Editor
 
Webb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Rockaville
Posts: 14,851

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Slight spoilers below...

You will want to add for the "complete the game on co-op" achievement, you have to go to the village at the end of the game.

First time through, I took the helicopter and got nothing. I replayed the last mission with my friend and took a different route and got the achievement.
__________________


Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #57
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWebbmeister View Post
Slight spoilers below...

You will want to add for the "complete the game on co-op" achievement, you have to go to the village at the end of the game.

First time through, I took the helicopter and got nothing. I replayed the last mission with my friend and took a different route and got the achievement.
Yep, that is worth noting. You have to beat the "entire" game to receive the Iron Flower and End of the Road acheivements. No copping out a level earlier!! Besides, No Rest for the Wicked is better than Let them Burn
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:25 PM   #58
Webb
Ninja Editor
 
Webb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Rockaville
Posts: 14,851

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
The other way is certainly easier

That village even on normal was tough! lol
__________________


Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:57 PM   #59
Red Eyes Metal
 
Red Eyes Metal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 180
Send a message via MSN to Red Eyes Metal

Red Eyes Metal's Gamercard
I'm still curious about the BullsEye achievement. I split screened myself and shot both snipers as lynch within 10/15 seconds of one another, but still didn't get it...
__________________

Games 100%: BioShock [1000], TMNT, NFS:MW, Oblivion [1250], Vegas 2, Avatar, AITD, LOST, Quantum, Doritos, Terminator, Alan Wake
Games Working On: None
Red Eyes Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #60
o0EVIL0o x360a
 
o0EVIL0o x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,136

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyes Metal View Post
I'm still curious about the BullsEye achievement. I split screened myself and shot both snipers as lynch within 10/15 seconds of one another, but still didn't get it...
It took me two tries to get it. Try not missing a shot. Two shots, two kills, 15 seconds. The first time I got a body shot and had to take another one. I also had my kid control Kane for me while I was doing this. You've got to hit the first guy immediately when he appears with a headshot and quickly aim at the other dude. Use the d-pad to zoom in as well.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.