PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-25-2007, 02:20 AM   #61
marcodecca

Send a message via AIM to marcodecca

i can has noob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Guide is nearly done. Need to add a few pictures and get what levels those last few story based achievements are gained on and it will be complete. Thanks for all the help from everyone that contributed to it.

Quote:
"Oscar, you are so mean, you're a GROUCH!"
"BITCH I LIVE IN A F*CKING TRASH CAN!"
marcodecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:15 AM   #62
MadMonkeysUncle

MadMonkeysUncle's Gamercard
4 the Sun Tzu achievement can some1 please tell me the number of the level by 1-16.
MadMonkeysUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:49 AM   #63
Red Eyes Metal

Send a message via MSN to Red Eyes Metal

Red Eyes Metal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGA o0EVIL0o View Post
It took me two tries to get it. Try not missing a shot. Two shots, two kills, 15 seconds. The first time I got a body shot and had to take another one. I also had my kid control Kane for me while I was doing this. You've got to hit the first guy immediately when he appears with a headshot and quickly aim at the other dude. Use the d-pad to zoom in as well.
Oh, headshots! Thanks for clearing that up!

Quote:
4 the Sun Tzu achievement can some1 please tell me the number of the level by 1-16.
I think it's Level 10, where you can scale down the building, blow up, stay back, and let your guys do the shooting.

Oh additions for the Guide:

Have Gun, Will Travel Part III: Complete the El Capital Level (chapters 11 & 12), this unlocks at the start of the Jungle.

Revenge Part II & III: Near the end of Chapter 12, after you enter through El Capital. Kill The7 Members at the gun turrets, and it will unlock as you proceed down the hallway.

Revenge Part IV: Received at the end of Chapter 14. Shoot the mine to trigger a cutscene, and it unlocks.

Revenge Part V: Received at the end of Chapter 15. Kill The7 Member, and go to Jenny. It unlocks.

Is there still NO possible way to get True Elite and Celebrity? (what a bother, only worth 0 each, <_<)

Games 100%: BioShock [1000], TMNT, NFS:MW, Oblivion [1250], Vegas 2, Avatar, AITD, LOST, Quantum, Doritos, Terminator, Alan Wake
Games Working On: None

Last edited by Red Eyes Metal; 11-25-2007 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added info.
Red Eyes Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #64
marcodecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyes Metal View Post
Oh, headshots! Thanks for clearing that up!

Oh additions for the Guide:

Have Gun, Will Travel Part III: Complete the El Capital Level (chapters 11 & 12), this unlocks at the start of the Jungle.

Revenge Part II & III: Near the end of Chapter 12, after you enter through El Capital. Kill The7 Members at the gun turrets, and it will unlock as you proceed down the hallway.

Revenge Part IV: Received at the end of Chapter 14. Shoot the mine to trigger a cutscene, and it unlocks.

Revenge Part V: Received at the end of Chapter 15. Kill The7 Member, and go to Jenny. It unlocks.

Is there still NO possible way to get True Elite and Celebrity? (what a bother, only worth 0 each, <_<)

THANK YOU!
And just like that, the guide is complete. Thanks to everyone that contributed to it. When I submit it, your names will be included.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2007, 08:49 PM   #65
Red Eyes Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by irnintoprkedcars View Post
THANK YOU!
And just like that, the guide is complete. Thanks to everyone that contributed to it. When I submit it, your names will be included.
No problem, glad I could help!

Games 100%: BioShock [1000], TMNT, NFS:MW, Oblivion [1250], Vegas 2, Avatar, AITD, LOST, Quantum, Doritos, Terminator, Alan Wake
Old 11-25-2007, 09:14 PM   #66
MasterShake

I M Mastershake's Gamercard
Slight spoiler questions below...

Anyone know if there are only two ending? I went to the helicopter and got that ending and achievement then went to the village to rescue my men, but could only foun one guy alive.

Can you save more then one of your men and can you sail away with Jenny alive???? I would think if you can keep her alive there would be a different ending. I played the village 3 times and just cant keep her alive.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:05 AM   #67
HeLLa RaW SHOT

Send a message via Skype™ to HeLLa RaW SHOT

Duhrifto's Gamercard
This guide helped me allot..
HeLLa RaW SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #68
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWebbmeister View Post
Slight spoilers below...

You will want to add for the "complete the game on co-op" achievement, you have to go to the village at the end of the game.

First time through, I took the helicopter and got nothing. I replayed the last mission with my friend and took a different route and got the achievement.
Worth mentioning *hint hint*

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:23 PM   #69
MadMonkeysUncle

MadMonkeysUncle's Gamercard
Thank U, R E M. U helped me Achieve, thats whats its all about. Minor details make all the difference. U can also get the SUN TZU achievemnent by playing CO-OP and letting Lynch and the crew do all the shooting/killing. Kane can sit back and watch their back.
MadMonkeysUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:52 PM   #70
marcodecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWebbmeister View Post
Worth mentioning *hint hint*
I could have sworn I added that. My mistake.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2007, 10:14 PM   #71
Red Eyes Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMonkeysUncle View Post
Thank U, R E M. U helped me Achieve, thats whats its all about. Minor details make all the difference. U can also get the SUN TZU achievemnent by playing CO-OP and letting Lynch and the crew do all the shooting/killing. Kane can sit back and watch their back.
No problem, glad I could help!

Old 11-28-2007, 01:14 AM   #72
Heroine923
Banned User

xELiTEx HuStLa's Gamercard
How do I get Put them out of there misory with Lynch?
Heroine923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #73
xfrearsx

o GaGEHuNTeR o's Gamercard
Smile

"CROWD CONTROL", If anybody seems to be having trouble gaining this achievement at 10 kills, just keep going as mine didn't pop until i had 15 traitor kills. Don't know if anybody else experienced this or if the achievement is actually for 15 and not 10 kills?

"FRAG OUT", I found this easiest in the bank level when you have to meet back up with lynch. Get the grenades out of the bag and toss a few at the cars outside. (Where the real police are). LOL. My appologies if any of these suggestions have already been stated by any other members.

Last edited by xfrearsx; 11-28-2007 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Additional content to add
xfrearsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:42 AM   #74
xfrearsx

o GaGEHuNTeR o's Gamercard
"BEHEMOTH", I read a post on the first page about shooting the people on the the front and the back of the "Dump Truck" and this will allow the truck to pass a few more times. In my experience this was not the case. On the second passing it either drove straight into the hole where Jenny was hiding or drove past stopped and reversed into the hole (killing her both ways). Not sure if this was because i was doing this on hard or if infact this is the set-up. So before going up to jenny to talk to her (Cutscene), go around and collect all of the machine gun bullets the guys in the vans left behind, on the first passing kill 2 guys on the back, when the truck turns round make sure to kill 1 of the guys in the front (there are 3, plus driver), now shoot shit out of the window, as the truck turns to come back for the final pass and is turned sideways you can clearly see both of the guys with guns sat in their seats enabling you to easily take them out before the truck even starts coming towards you leaving pleny of time to smash the window and kill the driver. Hope this hels someone.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #75
marcodecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrearsx View Post
"BEHEMOTH", I read a post on the first page about shooting the people on the the front and the back of the "Dump Truck" and this will allow the truck to pass a few more times. In my experience this was not the case. On the second passing it either drove straight into the hole where Jenny was hiding or drove past stopped and reversed into the hole (killing her both ways). Not sure if this was because i was doing this on hard or if infact this is the set-up. So before going up to jenny to talk to her (Cutscene), go around and collect all of the machine gun bullets the guys in the vans left behind, on the first passing kill 2 guys on the back, when the truck turns round make sure to kill 1 of the guys in the front (there are 3, plus driver), now shoot shit out of the window, as the truck turns to come back for the final pass and is turned sideways you can clearly see both of the guys with guns sat in their seats enabling you to easily take them out before the truck even starts coming towards you leaving pleny of time to smash the window and kill the driver. Hope this hels someone.
I played it on the hardest difficulty with a friend and it would only make two passes. Then we killed the two guys out back and three up front and it made at least three passes(we killed the driver on the third pass, so i dont know how many it would have made)

Quote:
Old 12-01-2007, 12:29 AM   #76
Storm

Send a message via AIM to Storm

CTC1's Gamercard
'By the Grace of...' achievement...that's a bit off. I tried the '10 kills without getting shot' deal and it didn't work. What I did was read the description, Lych puts them out of their misery, which means, if they are down but not out, as in still moving, finish them off.

Did that with a few of the downed cops, and got it.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:34 AM   #77
Red Eyes Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrearsx View Post
"CROWD CONTROL", If anybody seems to be having trouble gaining this achievement at 10 kills, just keep going as mine didn't pop until i had 15 traitor kills. Don't know if anybody else experienced this or if the achievement is actually for 15 and not 10 kills?

"FRAG OUT", I found this easiest in the bank level when you have to meet back up with lynch. Get the grenades out of the bag and toss a few at the cars outside. (Where the real police are). LOL. My appologies if any of these suggestions have already been stated by any other members.
Too right about the Frag Out. I replayed it last night and got it, but I got shot while doing it and bled out!

Old 12-01-2007, 07:54 PM   #78
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
I figured out why the traitor kills seem so glitchy, they need to be traitor kills as a merc. I got my 30 personal revenge kills and I had like 37 traitor kills it said and nothing unlocked so we tried to get traitor kills as a merc and suddenly my 10 traitor kill achievement unlocked!

Thanks to the_b1ues for the sig!
Don Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #79
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

for the achievement Mr. Play-It-Straight : Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance as a merc. you don't have to just finish the round as a merc you really have to win the round, ending the round with more money then any other player.. I already escaped 50+ rounds as a merc killing every cop and it still doesn't unlock so I'm pretty sure you have to be the player with the most money... I'm trying that out now.

Old 12-03-2007, 08:45 PM   #80
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Manolo View Post
for the achievement Mr. Play-It-Straight : Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance as a merc. you don't have to just finish the round as a merc you really have to win the round, ending the round with more money then any other player.. I already escaped 50+ rounds as a merc killing every cop and it still doesn't unlock so I'm pretty sure you have to be the player with the most money... I'm trying that out now.
Jeez, I hope you're wrong about that. I've actually escaped like 53 times as a Merc and I don't have it yet either so you are probably right tho. I wonder what the fastest way to boost that is. I wonder if everyone becomes a traitor you can kill them for the instant rewards and you'll have the most money, even if you die.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #81
JohnnyRock84

Send a message via MSN to JohnnyRock84

JohnnyRock84's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

By the Grace of... 10
Lynch puts them out of their misery.
--
While using Lynch, get ten kills in a row without getting hit. I found this easiest done in the bank where Kane and Lynch split up. Just get next to the main door, and when cops start coming in, just keep pressing the trigger.

This is incorrect as far as I can tell.

What you have to do is kill 10 guys who are lying squirming on the floor, they will have dropped their weapon but still be writing about.

Kill 10 of these dudes for the achievement.

Best advice I can offer is that when you play as Lynch, stick to the weaker pistol and not the magnum or shotgun as they seem to get kills much easier.

I did it by playing Impact and Trial on my own by hiding Kane out of the way.

100K Score Achieved on 14th March 2012, Mass Effect 3 "Well Connected".
JohnnyRock84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #82
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGA o0EVIL0o View Post
Jeez, I hope you're wrong about that. I've actually escaped like 53 times as a Merc and I don't have it yet either so you are probably right tho. I wonder what the fastest way to boost that is. I wonder if everyone becomes a traitor you can kill them for the instant rewards and you'll have the most money, even if you die.
you have to win as a merc so escape with the most money to get the Mr. Play it straight (50 wins as a merc) but to get the 50 to won(50 wins) you can do it like you just said just kill all the traitors and you'll win the round. You win in this game by finishing the round and having more money then everybody else... You can escape as a traitor carrying a lot of money and win, because traitors don't split their money. Just make sure you have almost half of the money and kill anyone to be a traitor and escape.. I'm still not sure if every cop has to be dead at the end of the round...

Old 12-05-2007, 08:03 AM   #83
Maxima04

Dr Hams BBQ's Gamercard
Does it make sense to get the teflon achievement and not the bulletproof achievement. I mean i wasn't shot, so I didn't use adrenaline right? Does it have to be on Co-op. This game hates to give me achievements....

Maxima04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #84
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

allright for the mr play it straight, you have to be to only merc to escape the round and just have the most money... I'm pretty sure you can't get it escaping it as a merc.. (I don't know if you have to kill all enemy's because I did that almost every round just to make sure.. And for the achievement the perfect split you need to get all the money in the level. (I know the achievement is already explained but it doesn't say you need all the money)

Old 12-09-2007, 09:54 PM   #85
Heroine923
Banned User

xELiTEx HuStLa's Gamercard
So for Mr Play It Straight we have to have the Most Money?
Heroine923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:14 PM   #86
daz0rz

Its all so confusing win 50 rounds as merc? like a bit more detailed would be great(not talking to you guys im talking to the developers) has anyone tried email them or something to ask them how it works?

100% Retail

CoD4
Skate
Assassins Creed
Frontlines: Fuel of War

100% Arcade

Carcassonne
Sonic
daz0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:55 PM   #87
daz0rz

I think you just have to be on top of the list like after a round and also have escaped that round.. best way I can put it.

I think being the last alive and escaping would be to much!

100% Retail

CoD4
Skate
Assassins Creed
Frontlines: Fuel of War

100% Arcade

Carcassonne
Sonic
daz0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:53 PM   #88
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

You have to be the only merc with the most money so you can escape as a merc with other mercs but ONLY if you killed a traitor because that will give you a 100.000 reward. You have to escape as a merc (pretty sure not a traitor) and have the most money of that round so basically you have to be A) the only one escaping B) escaping with the others but you have to kill a traitor.. Its pretty frustrating but don't look at that heists escaped because I had almost 200 heists escaped when it unlocked and a friend of me had over 200 escapes as a merc... If you just escape you get nothing!!!

Old 12-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #89
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
bumping this topic, it needs a sticky.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:58 AM   #90
Matt Jo
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ok I'm so pissed, I can not get a definitive answer from anyone about this damn achievement. I know it has to be with Lynch and you have to kill wounded people. I'm gonna go crazy tho, I have heard so many things, here are the various things I have heard:

- You have to use the shotgun to finish them off
- It has to be Kane who wounds them then Lynch has to finish them off, it can't be Lynch who wounds them then finishes them off
- Has to be 10 in a row
- Just has to be 10 throughout the game
- Has to be 10 without dying
- Can not redo a level to get this, for example cant keep replaying the trial level and finishing people off
- One guy told me all he did was replay the trial level to get it
- Has to be headshots when you finish them off
- Must get them all one on level
- Must get them throughout the game
- Everytime you redo a level, it restarts the counter of these types of kills for the achievement
- Have to use a pistol to finish them off
- Must get 10 in a row without taking damage

As you can see I have heard so many things about this achievement, and most of them contradict each other, this is why I am so confused. So far here is what I have done, I played up to the truck level and got about only three of these types of kills. Can't remember if I used shotgun or pistol, can't remember if it was Kane or Lynch who wounded them. Then yesterday I replayed the trial level like 3 times and got two more of these kills, but it was Lynch who wounded them and put them out of thier misery, and I used the pistol. So technically I have 5, so if I keep replaying the trial level or the bank level(cuz there's lots of good chances to do it there) I should get it with 5 more. But I might not because of some of the various restrictions or variables I have heard about it. So any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited by Matt Jo; 12-16-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Matt Jo is offline   Reply With Quote