PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > God Mode
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #31
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Overview
Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
Dumb question of the year and I always wondered about this. About the number that represents the difficulty; is the number larger the more difficult the achievements or less difficult. So would 10/10 would be the least difficult or the most difficult?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #32
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanz1 View Post
Dumb question of the year and I always wondered about this. About the number that represents the difficulty; is the number larger the more difficult the achievements or less difficult. So would 10/10 would be the least difficult or the most difficult?
Most difficult.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #33
Hishoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanz1 View Post
The higher the number, the higher the difficulty. Pretty straightforward.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:29 AM   #34
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
Speaking of that, I feel like this game was more like a 3/10. Very easy and not very long.
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #35
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DROGTURIST View Post
Speaking of that, I feel like this game was more like a 3/10. Very easy and not very long.
I will bump it down to about a four. It's not easy enough for a go in a do it all, but it's not so hard either with a little time invested. Six was too high IMO, I just hadn't changed it yet. It's definitely in the 3-5 range for most people, so I will average it out with a 4.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #36
FullMetalDanny

Quote:
I will bump it down to about a four. It's not easy enough for a go in a do it all, but it's not so hard either with a little time invested. Six was too high IMO, I just hadn't changed it yet. It's definitely in the 3-5 range for most people, so I will average it out with a 4.
Yes, I think 4 is right if you play it online with other peoples help.
If you play it solo, for me it's at least a 7/10.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #37
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Added a smexy title image thingy. I'd say the guide is finished, everyone agree? I'll give it a few more days and then submit it.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #38
DJ BIG GOUJI

I can confirm Deathbound, the one for not dying is glitched. Done it many times with no cheeve. I'm also glitched for the one oath achievement yet the other two oath related ones popped.
DJ BIG GOUJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #39
Total Shinobi

Grey Kiryu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ BIG GOUJI View Post
I can confirm Deathbound, the one for not dying is glitched. Done it many times with no cheeve. I'm also glitched for the one oath achievement yet the other two oath related ones popped.
Death one unlocked for me lol. Good to see this game had a QA team devoted to achievements/trophies. Ah, I still had fun with the game and I'm not that bothered by achievements, I just like having them as something to work towards.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #40
sadlyshesaid

Sadlyshesaid's Gamercard
auto aim... i have been playing up until level 17 without even knowing auto aim existed. now that i have activated auto aim... my kills per match have skyrocketed. I almost feel like im cheating.
sadlyshesaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #41
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Most difficult.
Thank you.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:57 AM   #42
Albel Nox

Send a message via Skype™ to Albel Nox

Noxxender's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So is there any way to fix the oath achievements without wiping your character?

I really don't want to start over again from scratch...

Albel Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #43
dancingtornado

dancingtornado's Gamercard
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to 'K4rn4ge' for that method to reset stats. the 6 oath on gold was the only achievement i needed and i done what he said and it popped straight away

thanks dude.

Long live godmode lol

@albel nox.. when i did it last night.. the only thing u seem to keep is the two guns u have equipped already.. so i was lvl 0 with minigun and plasma pistol
dancingtornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #44
IIIT3III

Send a message via AIM to IIIT3III

IIIT3III's Gamercard
Man I really want to do the usb memory trick to get my last oath achievement but don't want to wipe all of my progress then have a dlc come out or something and I have no progress in the game...
Old 05-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #45
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIT3III View Post
Man I really want to do the usb memory trick to get my last oath achievement but don't want to wipe all of my progress then have a dlc come out or something and I have no progress in the game...
I doubt there will be a DLC, but then again nowadays you never know. You could always do it because it doesn't take long anyways to get to 24 and or max out everything. I thought it was before, until I found out about the Salvage trick. Saved me a whole lot of hours.

Old 05-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #46
Albel Nox

Send a message via Skype™ to Albel Nox

Noxxender's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingtornado View Post
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to 'K4rn4ge' for that method to reset stats. the 6 oath on gold was the only achievement i needed and i done what he said and it popped straight away

thanks dude.

Long live godmode lol

@albel nox.. when i did it last night.. the only thing u seem to keep is the two guns u have equipped already.. so i was lvl 0 with minigun and plasma pistol
Do they retain their upgrades as well?

Quote:
I doubt there will be a DLC, but then again nowadays you never know. You could always do it because it doesn't take long anyways to get to 24 and or max out everything. I thought it was before, until I found out about the Salvage trick. Saved me a whole lot of hours.
Doesn't that just give you gold though? Leveling up to 24 will still take the same amount of time, won't it?

Albel Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:49 AM   #47
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albel Nox View Post
Doesn't that just give you gold though? Leveling up to 24 will still take the same amount of time, won't it?
Well that's kinda what I meant. It doesn't take long anyways is what I am saying, and maxing the stuff doesn't take as long as I thought since the Salvage ability.

I was 24 in no time just playing solo the whole time. Only did co-op for the six oath achievement.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #48
dancingtornado

dancingtornado's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albel Nox View Post
Do they retain their upgrades as well?
No both were lvl 0 . Coz were good at the game u can play on gold with 5 oaths on easy and i went straight up to lvl 4. just play gold and u will be 24 again easy
dancingtornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #49
awesomeandy7854

xX SP4RKZz Xx's Gamercard
im having trouble gold farming im doing what it says in the guide and im still getting less than 50k please someone msg me on xbox live and tell me what im doing wrong GT= xX SP4RKZz Xx
awesomeandy7854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:30 PM   #50
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great guide tks!!! Very fun game. I have run across several players on live that had the oath cheevos glitch on them too. Thanks for the heads up on doing those first. Excellent tip for the gold farming on bronze with salvage. Works perfectly. I really think the assault rife and smg combo is the way to go. Really destroys everything fully upgraded. Once again thanks for all the tips on this amazing game!!