Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
SkRAWRk

skrawrk's Gamercard
Signing up for leaderboard system?

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to do this? The link to the explanatory thread in the Setup and Upkeep FAQ is broken c:

-My gamercard isn't showing for me, both in the top right and on my profile. I tried following the Image URL and was presented with a broken link. I have 5 posts so what's the problem with this? Should I clear cookies/cache and try then?

-Does myAchievements have to be updated manually for everything? That seems like a drag, is there no automatic way to do it?

Thanks in advance, George~
SkRAWRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRAWRk View Post
I was just wondering if anyone knew how to do this? The link to the explanatory thread in the Setup and Upkeep FAQ is broken c:
i think you will automatically be added to the leaderboards when you enter your gamertag into your profile, as part of a recent fix to the gamercard pictures showing. i don't think this is fully operational as of right now, but it will be in a short time.

there are also minimum requirements, which are to have at least 50 forum posts, and to have posted on the forums within the last 60 days. So you will need to get busy posting(useful stuff) to be eligible.

Last edited by Scotty; 04-22-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
Obsolete XBA
Master of Bacon (the cat)

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Submit - Bronze   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
i think you will automatically be added to the leaderboards when you enter your gamertag into your profile, as part of a recent fix to the gamercard pictures showing. i don't think this is fully operational as of right now, but it will be in a short time.

there are also minimum requirements, which are to have at least 50 forum posts, and to have posted on the forums within the last 60 days. So you will need to get busy posting(useful stuff) to be eligible.
Yes it seems its not working completely yet, it doesnt work for me atleast
Old 04-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #4
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Creech posted about this 3 days ago and I don't know if it's been fixed but this is what he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
We had a small hiccup with what happens to tracking games played when someone deletes a zero gamerscore game off of their gamercard. Currently testing to see if that is resolved.

Sorry about the delay, should be sorted shortly.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=448597

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
Obsolete XBA
Master of Bacon (the cat)

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Submit - Bronze   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
Creech posted about this 3 days ago and I don't know if it's been fixed but this is what he said.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=448597

Thank you
Old 04-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
SkRAWRk

skrawrk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post

Ah, okay, thank you! I guess the sticky'd FAQs need updating a tad xD

-My gamercard isn't showing for me, both in the top right and on my profile. I tried following the Image URL and was presented with a broken link. I have 5 posts so what's the problem with this? Should I clear cookies/cache and try then?

-Does myAchievements have to be updated manually for everything? That seems like a drag, is there no automatic way to do it?

Thanks in advance, George~
SkRAWRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:20 AM   #7
Xl Synical lX

xl synical lx's Gamercard
This is odd. I was just about to ask the same thing because I added my gamer tag to my profile and I don't see my name on the game leader board for Injustice. I was wondering what was going on.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:04 AM   #8
Robs95

THC Robs95's Gamercard
You have to have 50 posts to sign up to game leader boards
Robs95 is offline   Reply With Quote