PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate
Assassin's Creed
Quick links
Latest news
May 02, 2016 Footage From Desilets' Unreleased THQ Game, 1666: Amsterdam, Emerges
Mar 21, 2016 Assassin's Creed, GRID 2 & Dark Void Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility List
Aug 27, 2015 Michael Fassbender Dons the Robes in First Assassin's Creed Movie Image
Apr 23, 2015 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is the First Game From Assassin's Creed Creator Patrice Desilet's New Studio
Jan 06, 2015 Assassin's Creed Movie Pencilled in For December 2016 Release

Old 09-25-2014, 12:53 AM   #1
Zniper Alpha

Gamertag: Zniper Alpha
Damascus Flags... 99/100!?

Alright... So, I've already gone through all 3 districts two times while using the Assassin's Creed Interactive Maps and checking off each flag as I went. When I finally got to what was supposed to be the last flag, I got stuck with 99/100.

I am so frustrated by this... It's fucking ridiculous.

Is there ANY way, other than restarting or cache clearing, to get the game to recognize that I did pick up all 100 Flags? I know I did. I went to every spot twice, checked everything off twice and there was no Flag to be found anywhere on the second run of each district.

I really don't want to do this again... Having to run to 100 locations, twice, is bad enough. Thrice is just stupid. Especially when I know I didn't miss one.

Last edited by Zniper Alpha; 09-25-2014 at 02:09 PM. Reason: O.C.D.
Zniper Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 12:54 AM   #2
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Third times a charm, right?
Old 09-27-2014, 06:54 AM   #3
ImaginaryRuins

Gamertag: ImaginaryRuins

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Guide Writers Guild   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm sorry I don't know whether there's a fix; when I played I always went online and not sure whether this matters. Anyway I never encountered flag glitches thankfully, and maybe you just have to play the 3rd time.

If you have a USB storage device, consider constantly making backups when collecting flags.

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata
1st Xbox One game: Child of Light

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at Trueachievements.org
ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
Spanish Assault

Gamertag: Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Community Gaming - Emerald   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
There is a glitch in the game you have to be aware of. When you first enter an area some of the city is unavailable until you progress in the story. When you enter these unavailable areas you get a desync warning. You can tell when you are near these area cause it's cloudy and digital like. It is possible to collect flags and trigger templar fights in these areas. There are also flags on the edge of some districts that can easily be collected by mistake. The glitch is that you can collect these flags in these areas but they WONT count. Once you do this there is NO WAY to fix it. Just restart and make sure you don't collect any flags until you progressed enough that the WHOLE city is available.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:30 AM   #5
Yankel Zaradez

Gamertag: Yankel Zaradez
love the assassin's creed interactive map, very useful
Yankel Zaradez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:42 AM   #6
Crueger2312

Gamertag: Crueger2312
You may have found it by now, but I remember having the same problem and I kept looking over and over again, but I eventually found it on a platform on the side of a cliff just below a house on the very side of the city. You essentially have to drop down from the rooftops. That is the one I missed over and over again.
Crueger2312 is offline   Reply With Quote