PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2007, 10:37 AM   #31
thejokell

thejokell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veovis View Post
You people are taking the DNA idea like it means the synchronization bar. It does not; take it more literally. Nor does it have to do with completing all missions, as there is no DNA associated with that task. Do this for me: Ensure that you are not being chased right now, make sure your synchronization bar is full, (full to YOUR max, not 20) stand still, and press (Y). Wait a few moments and press it again, then look at your synchronization bar. Notice that the actual strand of DNA has shrunk, and regenerates in a few seconds. Now get people to chase you. Notice that it shrinks again. Now kill or hurt a civilian. Notice that it shrinks again. These are the only ways I know of that it can go down.
Disciple of the Creed is the name for a reason, you have to follow the creed that you got reprimanded for at the beginning.

So in summation:
To get this achievement, kill each target without being chased beforehand and without killing citizens beforehand.
The problem with your theory is that I did that on my first assassination and did NOT get the achievement.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #32
Noisy Neighbour

Noisy neighbour's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejokell View Post
The problem with your theory is that I did that on my first assassination and did NOT get the achievement.
The achievement applies to you doing it with all 9 targets, this is why you didnt get it.

Assassin's Creed ~ Trine 2

Notable completions:

Burnout Revenge ~ Far Cry Instincts Predator
Noisy Neighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #33
thejokell

thejokell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy Neighbour View Post
The achievement applies to you doing it with all 9 targets, this is why you didnt get it.
Duh. Disregard my post on the grounds that I'm an idiot.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #34
ReD S1X

ReD S1X's Gamercard
nice achievement guide.....

the best thing about your guide is that you'll give more tip within a tip, and that's good for some who can't understand it fully (including me of course).

keep it up in the future.....

Reached to 300,000G @ 16/8/13
Achieved 10,000 achievements @ 28/12/12

ReD S1X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #35
Ceryino63

Ceryino63's Gamercard
For the Disciple of the Creed Achievement, do you also need to collect all the flags? or just the View Points, Saving of the Citizens, Eavesdrop/pickpocket/investigate?
Thanks for clearing it up, this achievement has always made me wonder hehe. Awesome Guide!
Old 11-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #36
narcolepticshee

narcolepticshee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   SOTF Runner Up   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Disciple of the Creed
30 Assassinate all your targets with a full DNA bar.

How to get this achievement is still in debate.

Either:
  • Climb all view points
  • Save all citizens
  • Gather all information (pickpocket, informant, evesdrop)
  • And then assassinate the target
OR:
  • Make sure that when you assassinate your target, all the white bars on the synchronization bar are filled and the DNA strand is spinning round them
It's definatly the second one. Because my mate completed the game and didn't do everything before he assassinated the target and he got the achievement. He still hasn't done all of the citizens,viewpoints etc.

Peace

narcolepticshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:05 PM   #37
orp08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Do Defender of the People achievements, require to do all the side quests or only saving all the peolple? I have been saving everyone from every district, as well as the highpoints, but i havent done any full investigation, i ussually only do like 4 or something like that.
And if i need to, i can go back to the memory right??? but that doesnt reset any progress on the viewpoints and stuff right???
orp08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #38
MercilessW0LF

KSI Guardian 0's Gamercard
Excellent guide! Tagged for later use.
MercilessW0LF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #39
Noisy Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp08 View Post
Do Defender of the People achievements, require to do all the side quests or only saving all the peolple? I have been saving everyone from every district, as well as the highpoints, but i havent done any full investigation, i ussually only do like 4 or something like that.
And if i need to, i can go back to the memory right??? but that doesnt reset any progress on the viewpoints and stuff right???
Dont worry it only requires that you save everyone from each district

Notable completions:

Old 11-19-2007, 10:02 PM   #40
Fire Mage

HARDLUCKDUCK's Gamercard
DISCIPLE OF THE CREED

Here is what you must do. In the Memory Log for each assassination, you must fill the BLACK/WHITE bars. The View Points and the Citizen Saves do not matter. Also, you do not need to keep full health.

You just need to fill all the Information bars, then the Knowledge, then the Assassination in the Memory Log.

Fire Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:29 PM   #41
Jumping Monkeyz

Send a message via MSN to Jumping Monkeyz

Jumping Monkeyz's Gamercard
Erm, you may wanna know that only do it on beggars, cos grabbing and throwing harrassers (the guys that randomly hit you) doesnt scare them, only do it to the sodding idiots that just follow you around untill they get bored
Jumping Monkeyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:33 PM   #42
Noisy Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumping Monkeyz View Post
Erm, you may wanna know that only do it on beggars, cos grabbing and throwing harrassers (the guys that randomly hit you) doesnt scare them, only do it to the sodding idiots that just follow you around untill they get bored
Yeh thats why i put in brackets (food water, money etc) so people didnt get them confused with mad people. But yeh seems i didnt put enough, ill add it as a point.

Thanks.

Notable completions:

Old 11-19-2007, 10:50 PM   #43
Vista

Chait the Great's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Great guide, question:

I usually play with the volume down, or music on/ or private chatting with a friend... How can I tell which people are beggars? Will I miss anything important with no volume?
Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:52 PM   #44
Noisy Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvista View Post
Great guide, question:

I usually play with the volume down, or music on/ or private chatting with a friend... How can I tell which people are beggars? Will I miss anything important with no volume?
They will usually put their hands together in a praying motion.

Notable completions:

Old 11-19-2007, 11:32 PM   #45
SebastianSB

SebastianSB's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
They will usually put their hands together in a praying motion.
Also, they chase you around constantly until you either throw them or outrun them.

RBN Weekly Updates: http://www.trueachievements.com/lead...erboardid=1576
Attack of the Blog! http://sebspot.wordpress.com/
SebastianSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:53 AM   #46
orp08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Well thanks Noisy Neighbour for the guide... I already finished it and got the Disciple of the Creed and i DIDNT do every mission or kill them with perfect health, the nine guy drop my blood a lot, so neither of this versions are true. I dont know what are the requires, i saved every citizen and reached every highpoint but i dont know if thats it, i think it only requires you to do side quests, save people and stuff to fill the syncronize bar or something but you dont actually have to do all... By the way the only achievements i am planning to gain are: do 20 combo kills and enemy of the poor (by replaying some memory) but how do you recognize them??? i throwed lots of the guys that attack you and also the women that ask for money, but didnt got it, are these beggars only man, cause i am sure a had already the achievement if the women count.
orp08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:42 AM   #47
SebastianSB

SebastianSB's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp08 View Post
do 20 combo kills and enemy of the poor (by replaying some memory) but how do you recognize them??? i throwed lots of the guys that attack you and also the women that ask for money, but didnt got it, are these beggars only man, cause i am sure a had already the achievement if the women count.
you only get the achievement by throwing the women, I believe, not the men.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:23 AM   #48
x WooZy x

Hi WooZy's Gamercard
For Eagles Dive and Enemy of the poor, do u have to get them in one play through? Also all the times i was asked to rest, i haven't been talking to Lucy, i started talking to her when i got to memory block 4, will i still be able to get the achievement?
x WooZy x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 04:07 AM   #49
PnutButrSkippy

PnutButrSkippy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Quote:
Eagle's Challenge
20 Defeat 25 guards in a single fight.

A single fight means that your synchronization bar must remain red throughout the entire fight.

Attack a guard and hold block. Keep backing away around the town and gather a group of guards, max i could get was 13. Then kill 12 of them keeping one alive.

Then gather another group and kill that twelve. I find it safer to gather a third group and then kill them all, makes sure you actually got 25 instead of 24.
  • Always keep one guard alive
  • Always keep synchronization bar at red
easiest place to do this is on the road to damascus. the last town in the kingdom before you enter into the damascus gate. there's several guards and several troops just walking around. also use the tips from the guide
Old 11-20-2007, 05:12 AM   #50
templargunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianSB View Post
I just beat the game last night and got that achievement. It requires you to do every side quest before each assassination. Every single memory strand was full for me with the exception of the assignation part when I went to kill each target. I completed some of the target assassinations while almost dead so that can't be it.
Woo! I'm right! (look at the DNA topic)
templargunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:12 AM   #51
fuzzy510

fuzzyjw510's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
While I'm not certain, I don't think that Eagle's Talon needs to be done exclusively on guards. I'm pretty sure that I hadn't killed just guards when I got the achievement - I maybe got a little carried away and killed some random civilians........
________
REG PARNELL

Last edited by fuzzy510; 04-05-2011 at 04:48 PM.
fuzzy510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:17 AM   #52
SebastianSB

SebastianSB's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by x WooZy x View Post
Also all the times i was asked to rest, i haven't been talking to Lucy, i started talking to her when i got to memory block 4, will i still be able to get the achievement?
No. You will have to start over from the beginning if you want to get this achievement. There is no way to backtrack when dealing with the "real life" part of the game. Keep in mind that doing so will make you lose all progress you have made with flag collecting etc.

Old 11-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #53
Noisy Neighbour

When i get back from school later, ill add a few tips on how to kill each target, which should hopefully make the guide a bit more useful.

Then all that remains are the final maps. I believe we only need 5 or 6 more.

Notable completions:

Old 11-20-2007, 01:00 PM   #54
todddeman

todddeman's Gamercard
Good Guide

Hey cheers for the guide, though I have a problem, I killed the first guy without doing all the investigations, but had full health and got the blade in the crowd achievement when I killed him, since then I have been doing all the investigations and side missions before going to the beuru dudes.... does anyone know if I will still get the discipile of the creed achievement or not?

Does anyone else thing its great that this game was not just another generic first person shooter??? lol
todddeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #55
Noisy Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by todddeman View Post
Hey cheers for the guide, though I have a problem, I killed the first guy without doing all the investigations, but had full health and got the blade in the crowd achievement when I killed him, since then I have been doing all the investigations and side missions before going to the beuru dudes.... does anyone know if I will still get the discipile of the creed achievement or not?

Does anyone else thing its great that this game was not just another generic first person shooter??? lol
Sorry i cant answer that, until we know the exact way to get the achievement, i have no idea.

Notable completions:

Old 11-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #56
oOo CT oOo

oOo Risen oOo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
You people are taking the DNA idea like it means the synchronization bar. It does not; take it more literally. Nor does it have to do with completing all missions, as there is no DNA associated with that task. Do this for me: Ensure that you are not being chased right now, make sure your synchronization bar is full, (full to YOUR max, not 20) stand still, and press (Y). Wait a few moments and press it again, then look at your synchronization bar. Notice that the actual strand of DNA has shrunk, and regenerates in a few seconds. Now get people to chase you. Notice that it shrinks again. Now kill or hurt a civilian. Notice that it shrinks again. These are the only ways I know of that it can go down.
Disciple of the Creed is the name for a reason, you have to follow the creed that you got reprimanded for at the beginning.

So in summation:
To get this achievement, kill each target without being chased beforehand and without killing citizens beforehand.
Theres so much damn speculation about this achievement, although it really should be clear by now. To get this achievement all you need to do is fully fill the DNA bar. You can access these through the pause menu > Memory log. The majority require 6 investigations, x/x high points and x/x save citizens, and once you've done all of that before each assassination, go ahead and kill the target. Many people have already given a perfectly good explanation for why this is right yet people still dont seem to believe it ^^
oOo CT oOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:03 PM   #57
Noisy Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOo CT oOo View Post
Theres so much damn speculation about this achievement, although it really should be clear by now. To get this achievement all you need to do is fully fill the DNA bar. You can access these through the pause menu > Memory log. The majority require 6 investigations, x/x high points and x/x save citizens, and once you've done all of that before each assassination, go ahead and kill the target. Many people have already given a perfectly good explanation for why this is right yet people still dont seem to believe it ^^
If that is the 100% right way then the fault lies with Ubisoft. The achievement states that "kill all targets with a full DNA bar" yet the DNA bar only becomes full after the assassination. So if your theory is correct it really should state "kill each target to GAIN a full DNA bar"

Notable completions:

Old 11-20-2007, 07:03 PM   #58
Dravz

Dravz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOo CT oOo View Post
Many people have already given a perfectly good explanation for why this is right yet people still dont seem to believe it ^^
Because people who haven't done all the side missions have also gotten the achievement. So yeah, that makes your perfectly good explanation hard to believe.
Dravz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:13 PM   #59
oOo CT oOo

oOo Risen oOo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
I'm just going by what i've been told and also whats infront of me, the DNA bar is the progress bar for that assassination and everyone i've asked with the achievement has had it completely filled for each target yet has been low on synchroniation for quite a few of them.
oOo CT oOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:32 PM   #60
templargunman

Quote:

So in summation:
That doesn't explain the people who got it when they killed everyone nearly dead.

Here's an idea: let's ask Ubisoft.
templargunman is offline   Reply With Quote