PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2007, 10:53 PM   #61
Fire Mage

HARDLUCKDUCK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravz View Post
Because people who haven't done all the side missions have also gotten the achievement. So yeah, that makes your perfectly good explanation hard to believe.
Saving citizens and find View Points DON'T count. Let me restate this yet again:

Quote:
DISCIPLE OF THE CREED

Here is what you must do. In the Memory Log for each assassination, you must fill the BLACK/WHITE bars. The View Points and the Citizen Saves do not matter. Also, you do not need to keep full health.

You just need to fill all the Information bars, then the Knowledge, then the Assassination in the Memory Log.

Fire Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:45 AM   #62
Garfunkle

Garfunkle20's Gamercard
Eagle's Flight
Last 10 minutes in open conflict.

This one is a lot easier than it sounds.
  • Attack a guard
  • If there is more than one kil guards until only one remains
  • Sit back holding block (Right trigger)
You can get this by jumping around on rooftops too, not just blocking. As long as you don't go into a hiding spot while there is no line of sight or stay away from the guards too long for you to vanish.
Garfunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:08 AM   #63
drechao

drechao's Gamercard
a easy way to get the enemy of the poor achievement is to go damascus go where flag 29 is there is a begger spawn point around there.all u have to do is throw a begger run around the corner and repeat.
drechao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #64
drechao

drechao's Gamercard
here is a map of where and a easy way to get the eagle flight is to get in fight with the guards and go and climb up a view point and wait up there for 10 minutes as long as the eye is yellow or red the guards can't climb up there and u will not get attacked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cred.jpg (50.3 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by drechao; 11-21-2007 at 01:18 AM.
drechao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:22 AM   #65
orp08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOo CT oOo View Post
I'm just going by what i've been told and also whats infront of me, the DNA bar is the progress bar for that assassination and everyone i've asked with the achievement has had it completely filled for each target yet has been low on synchroniation for quite a few of them.
I didnt fully investigate ANY target, so you dont need to do every investigation, i cant say what requires cause i dont know, and i dont want to say people to do things that i am not sure they need to do... obviously if you do every investigation it will fill the DNA, but you can also do this by saving the citizen and reach highpoints, like i did, but what Fire Mage has stated several times is not true, you DONT need to do all investigations. Thanks SebastianSB, i cant believe i havent throw enough of those... But probably doing it tomorrow or some day soon (been playing Mass Effect).

Last edited by orp08; 11-21-2007 at 01:35 AM.
orp08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:04 AM   #66
Who128

Who128's Gamercard
"When killing Robert de Sable, watch out for a glitch by the two acrhers that may cause you to fall into the floor. If youve fallen foul to this you will need to take you HDD to a mates houe and complete it there. Or it has been suggested to use a Lens cleaning Device."

This is probably the stupidest glitch on the planet! Hopefully that gets fixed...
Who128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:56 AM   #67
davidbk1

Send a message via AIM to davidbk1

Veyr's Gamercard
Re: Disciple of the Creed

People really need to stop insisting they are right about this achievement. There is empirical evidence that neither full sync nor all investigations are needed. Until Ubisoft says something or we otherwise get better than empirical evidence, consider Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is often the correct one. Maybe the achievement doesn't require either of these. Maybe its about something no one here has thought of yet.
davidbk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:00 AM   #68
Adram

Adram's Gamercard
I'm not going to claim anyone is absolutely right with Disciple of the Creed, but it wouldn't make any sense for it to have to do with the health bar. The game itself constantly refers to it as the Synchronization Meter and I'm sure the achievement would use that term.

The blocks or strands of memory for each assassination are DNA related, they are called DNA Memories (the bars in "Additional Memories" are called Ribonucleic Memories, or RNA). But obviously you don't need to fill all of these in for the achievement, according to some people. Perhaps you do, but it's just a buggy achievement like Absolute Symbiosis.
Adram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #69
TheManOfDestiny

Gears 0f Aids's Gamercard
i got desciple of the creed, any i did not kill everyone with a full dna bar nor did i complete every mission, i just killed the last person and achievement unlocked 30g so i think it might just be kill all 9 leaders, also just to let anyone know if they dont know you can go back and redo mission i.e. view points and saving citizens after you have completed the game and still get achievements as this is what i did
TheManOfDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:37 AM   #70
todddeman

todddeman's Gamercard
My Theory

Since everyone else is throwing in thier two pence I will too, the diciple of the creed achivement works in 2 ways, either/or/and do all the investigations for the target...or kill the target like a true assassin i.e. blade in the crowd... that seems to be the only way that fits both arguements as one of my friends got the achivement but had not done all the investigations on the first target....... discuss....

On the other hand it could be a completely random achievement given out for being good boys and girls....
todddeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:04 AM   #71
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Well I just got Disciple of the Creed and I did not have full health during several of the assassinations....although I did all investigations, informers, high points, and civilians, that may or not be related.

Games Completed: 11

pongsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:28 PM   #72
ReD S1X

ReD S1X's Gamercard
here's the simple thing to say about Discipline of the Creed, just fill up the white DNA bar whereas the blue DNA bar is unnecessary.......

Reached to 300,000G @ 16/8/13
Achieved 10,000 achievements @ 28/12/12
ReD S1X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:02 PM   #73
darkXhawk

muffinhunter 32's Gamercard
I just picked up Desciple of the Creed without doing any of the said requirements in this guide. It unlocked as soon as I killed the very final target. It's not on my gamercard yet cuz i haven't connected to xbox live. I did all investigations for my last 3 targets. Before the I only did the minimal ammount for the targets before that and i still have a bunch of citizens to save and view points to reach. And I did not have full health on all of my kills.

www.myspace.com/nmcjudo
darkXhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:59 PM   #74
todddeman

todddeman's Gamercard
Put it to rest already!

I just got the diciple of creed achivement when I killed the final target, it seems to me u just get it then regardless of what u have done before hand...
todddeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 02:53 AM   #75
KRIS DETH

Send a message via MSN to KRIS DETH

xKRIS DETHx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Forza Tournament -  Made the Final Race   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This Is AWSOME HELP BRO

Thanks

This NEEDS To Be Stickied

My Blog Is Sweet!
^ ^ Click It ^ ^
KRIS DETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 05:41 AM   #76
JEFF BAYLUN

Disciple of the Creed
30 Assassinate all your targets with a full DNA bar.

Do the "targets" include Templars? Because I certainly didn't have full DNA strand for a couple of the encounters.

Eagle's Challenge
Defeat 25 guards in a single fight.

I've gotten large amounts of guards together, but as I take them down one by one, the last one always pusses out and runs away removing the red DNA bar. However, if I left two, the status remained until I found more.

***edit*** On the Eagle's Challenge, I went from the first village you encounter after leaving Masyaf and started a fight with five guards. I killed one guard and ran towards Demascus. At the crossroads to Jerusalem and Demascus, I picked up a couple more guards, thinned the ranks, and pressed forward. In the town after the crossroads, there's around 6 guards guarding the viewpoint, 2 to the right around the Templar, and a battalion of men at the end of the road. After the achievement popped, I still had four left over.

* willing to boost Gears 3

Last edited by JEFF BAYLUN; 11-22-2007 at 07:12 AM.
JEFF BAYLUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:18 AM   #77
xfrearsx

o GaGEHuNTeR o's Gamercard
"DISCIPLE OF THE CREED", Sorry if this has already been mentioned. All i did was to do all side missions, including syncronising all view points and then do the Assassination and i gained the achievement. What this actualy means is that filling up all off the white and blue DNA strands and then assassinate the main target for each mission will give you the achievement. CONFIRMED. You can now delete the either, and or part of the guide to avoid confusion.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:23 AM   #78
xfrearsx

o GaGEHuNTeR o's Gamercard
"EAGLES CHALLENGE", i would advise waiting until later in the game where you have to do your your final missions, (the last 3 Assassinations), as while doing the side missions,(or the main boss fight), you can gather up a lot more enimies. Always try to keep 2 around while searching, (during side missions), for more as then you can run around gathering up more. USE THE COUNTER A LOT.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:35 PM   #79
thejokell

thejokell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrearsx View Post
"DISCIPLE OF THE CREED", Sorry if this has already been mentioned. All i did was to do all side missions, including syncronising all view points and then do the Assassination and i gained the achievement. What this actualy means is that filling up all off the white and blue DNA strands and then assassinate the main target for each mission will give you the achievement. CONFIRMED. You can now delete the either, and or part of the guide to avoid confusion.
Yeah except people have received the achievement without doing all that. UNCONFIRMED.

It's starting to look like all you have to do is kill all your targets.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #80
Chojin

Send a message via MSN to Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
Quote:
Disciple of the Creed
30 Assassinate all your targets with a full DNA bar.

How to get this achievement is still in debate.

Either:
Climb all view points
Save all citizens
Gather all information (pickpocket, informant, evesdrop)
And then assassinate the target
OR:
Make sure that when you assassinate your target, all the white bars on the synchronization bar are filled and the DNA strand is spinning round them
I can confirm that I did neither of these and still got the achievement once i killed Robert.

do you think it means you get the achievement once you've killed everyone AND have full bar sync? (full two bars enabled etc) that's the only other thing i can think of.

Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:54 PM   #81
dgrimes14

How about this: Has anyone beaten the game and not gotten Disciple of the Creed? Because I'm sick of the timed missions...
dgrimes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:43 AM   #82
orp08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrimes14 View Post
How about this: Has anyone beaten the game and not gotten Disciple of the Creed? Because I'm sick of the timed missions...
I just will like to add that i dont think you need to do something special for the achievement... I only posted save citizen, reach highpoints to make my point that you dont have to do all info missions, but i added this things to say it may be or not related, cause thats what i did on my playthrough, but i actually dont think its related. Only talking in my experience it seems pretty obvious you dont need to do those, i think that argument would be as weak as the do all info missions, you cant make a general statement, just cause thats how it worked on you.
DGRIMES14: I didnt did those (i hated them as well) and got the achievement so dont worry of doing those.
Everyone is going to probably gonna get it, so this achievement shouldnt cause that much trouble, it seems really hard to miss it, if you can.
orp08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:45 AM   #83
tru89x

tru89x's Gamercard
I was wondering if anyone knew of a map for the templers that looked more like the map on the game other than the map from the guide i am missing 6 templers and it is hard to gauge where they are on that guide map since it has all the terrain and everything.

Thanks in advance for any help
tru89x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:14 PM   #84
ptpjr

humpledillskin's Gamercard
Enemy of the Poor
5 Grab and Throw 25 Harassers.

When disabled people or beggars approach you, hold right trigger and press B to throw them out of the way. Be careful though because you loose a bit of your synchronization bar.

When i got this acheivement, i found that i didnt have to find 25 different people...i just went around the village a few times throwing them as they approached me...sometimes it would be the same person i threw just before i threw sum1 else...

Last edited by ptpjr; 11-25-2007 at 01:16 PM. Reason: so people know what acheivement im talking about
ptpjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:30 PM   #85
Noisy Neighbour

Noisy neighbour's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptpjr View Post
Enemy of the Poor
5 Grab and Throw 25 Harassers.

When disabled people or beggars approach you, hold right trigger and press B to throw them out of the way. Be careful though because you loose a bit of your synchronization bar.

When i got this acheivement, i found that i didnt have to find 25 different people...i just went around the village a few times throwing them as they approached me...sometimes it would be the same person i threw just before i threw sum1 else...
Yeh what i meant was, you cant just grab the same person again and again and again.

Assassin's Creed ~ Trine 2

Notable completions:

Burnout Revenge ~ Far Cry Instincts Predator
Noisy Neighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #86
BlackcatS

Anatiros's Gamercard
Quote:
Eagle's Challenge
Defeat 25 guards in a single fight.

A single fight means that your synchronization bar must remain red throughout the entire fight.

Attack a guard and hold block. Keep backing away around the town and gather a group of guards, max i could get was 13. Then kill 12 of them keeping one alive.

Then gather another group and kill that twelve. I find it safer to gather a third group and then kill them all, makes sure you actually got 25 instead of 24.
  • Always keep one guard alive
  • Always keep synchronization bar at red
I try so many time to get this one
but i cant find 25 enemy at same time
how can i found that number in single fight?

BlackcatS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #87
tru89x

tru89x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackcatS View Post
I try so many time to get this one
but i cant find 25 enemy at same time
how can i found that number in single fight?
For this you could just go to the guard camp in the east part of the kingdom. Im sure that there will be plenty of guards there to get this one. I somehow got near the end while running that gauntlet towards robert
tru89x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:53 PM   #88
Adam Miller

Send a message via MSN to Adam Miller

Adam Miller's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Theres a problem with the order flags map but the order of the eight virtues map is great, thanks.

Last edited by Adam Miller; 11-25-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Adam Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:07 PM   #89
Dannyb0yUK

Dannyb0yUK's Gamercard
Just to throw in my two cents RE: Disciple Of The Creed....

This achievement came up for me as soon I killed Robert De Sable (before the bit where they talk). I have completed all view points and saved all citizens. I haven't got all the flags for any area yet. I only did three investigations before each assassination. I have full symbiosis, but I did not have full health or DNA when I killed him- in fact, I only had one piece of energy remaining and was close to death. I'm just glad I got it really!
Dannyb0yUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #90
Lureahawk

Lurea Hawk's Gamercard
Conversationalist

Well i apparently dident do every conversation in the begining with Lucy, now i guess there is no other way then to start over.

But will i get the achievment when i have done the ones i dident do last time or do i have to go true the hole game again?

And if i make a new game do i still keep my compleeted game?
Lureahawk is offline   Reply With Quote